Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review (36370 Views)

Fed Govt, States Open Talks On Minimum Wage Review / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Vadese1: 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Well I don't know much about the NLC president education background. But I know of that useless drug Lord who is currently occupying Asorock temporary. That the Toronto certificate he claimed he have and all other ones are fake .

drlateef:

Please shut up!!! You think this place is an EluuP enclave. Tinubu can review minimum wage anytime before 2024. Go and check the law. Your EluuP member does not know anything about the law. Increasing minimum wage is one of the ways to palliate the problem. And the banks are doing that rightly. Why did he not tell banks that they cannot increase wages until 2024? He is an illiterate NLC president. How did he get elected to be their president sef?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by siremmyt(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
What is different between Cashless policy and subsidy removal. During cashless policy we are all here in this country when we are using #400 to withdraw #1000 or #4000 to withdraw #10000. NLC and TUC supported this shameless policy that almost dry us, nobody come out to demonstrate on the street.
In 2016 & 2017 during scarcity of fuel we all buy fuel at rate of #500, #650,#700 in this country none of us die. TUC And NLC didn't protests.
During dollar saga everyone inflated the price of goods and services, TUC and NLC didn't go on strike then.
Hnmmm because the president now praise the private firm that add little money to their staff now become problems and issues that make him not to meet up your demand. I know some state in the country (e.g ebonyi, Adamawa and imo) add little money to their staff salary (#10000). Those states we now go on strike including state and local government that their Governor have promised them. Ok ooooooooooooo, we are all watch you in this country.
Una used mouth killed Abasha that his regime is the worst in this country because western country didn't like him.
What is now the different between military and civilian rules now ( please don't mention freedom of speech here because, without have the freedom to talk now, even though you do nobody we listen to you).
Who are the people that support them to embezzle money, isn't TUC And NLC. Where to criticize they will not do, na to cause trouble dey we no out to do.
Lord help our leader and safe the citizen of Nigeria.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Kusu12: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vadese1:
Well I don't know much about the NLC president education background. But I know of that useless drug Lord who is currently occupying Asorock temporary. That the Toronto certificate he claimed he have and all other ones are fake .

It's an irony that a tribe known for drugs trafficking worldwide is calling a man who has never been convicted for any crime drug lord!
You are just another frustrated and delusional obidot.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by KanwuliaExtra: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Bassssstarrrrd PRESIDIOT collecting WOTOWOTO any how. . . .
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Musauzor(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
The worst thing that can happen to humanity is when the oppressed are supporting and defending their oppressors. The poor defending the rich because of tribalism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Timoleon(m): 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Will they be protesting without going on strike? Will they be protesting while working?
akinriches:

Is protest not strike
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by BigRocky: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Alliswell248:

Pain....
Abusing someone's father shows how morally bankrupt you are.
Sore loser.

Someone threatened to shoot his father,I encouraged him to go ahead and you are here forming moral police..

Are you this dull on Tuesday's or your brain is experiencing breakdown as a result of anti poor policies of bola druggie tinubu?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by BigRocky: 7:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dididrumz:

The fools keep talking like Emefiele is a member of Labor Party.

Naira redesign policy was from APC, now they're trying to blame it on Peter Obi.

Animals in human form,dem be fools

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Smooyis(m): 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
NLC shot itself in the leg when they supported a failed political party
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by gebest: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
001Lagos:
When the wicked rules, the people suffers.

Read the bolded and ask yourself If Tinubu is a human with conscience or Satan in human form

Nigerians truly deserve the kind of wicked leaders that they get .
why will you say Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get, are you saying we are aliens to good leadership?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by NtumagburuEleph: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin grin grin angry grin
Nonsense Nigeria Limited
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by asanausana91: 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2023
Vado:
Same Labour Congress was mum when Buhari was the president even with chronic low he dipped us in. Selective braggadocio.
your problem is Buhari now. How much were you buying fuel when Buhari was on seat? How much was the minimum wage before Buhari took over? Some of you are brainless I swear.

1 Like

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by asanausana91: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
muykem:
It is too early to doubt sincerity of the government except you are under pressure.
who will trust a drug Barron.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by asanausana91: 8:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
didnt people suffer during cashless policy?

Where was ajaero?
He was busy telling us to endure then guy what has changed?
If he can tell us to endure before election y can’t he tell us to endure now?
I don't know you but I seeing you as a fool because of your argument. so because they didn't catch a particular thief then every thief should be allowed to continue stealing abi?
Do you forget that Tinubu organised a protest like this with the support of NLC in 2012?
So because because a Yoruba man is the president everybody should keep quiet abi?
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godwin4444: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
asanausana91:
I don't know you but I seeing you as a fool because of your argument. so because they didn't catch a particular thief then every thief should be allowed to continue stealing abi?
Do you forget that Tinubu organised a protest like this with the support of NLC in 2012?
So because because a Yoruba man is the president everybody should keep quiet abi?
I seeing u like a fool indeed

See complete dingbat dey identify fool, if e sure for your father come out tomorrow to run any protest

Na we go gather beat u before we hand u over to soldier
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by asanausana91: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
I seeing u like a fool indeed

See complete dingbat dey identify fool, if e sure for your father come out tomorrow to run any protest

Na we go gather beat u before we hand u over to soldier
see fool, you don't even know if you are talking to a soldier.
Mr man! No security man is happy.
If you have sense you will understand where I am coming from.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godwin4444: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
asanausana91:
see fool, you don't even know if you are talking to a soldier.
Mr man! No security man is happy.
If you have sense you will understand where I am coming from.
I need not understand where an Igbo is coming from

Your forefathers were driven by hate n it finished them so u ain’t different

U are coming from d land of hate so I know that already
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by asanausana91: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
I need not understand where an Igbo is coming from

Your forefathers were driven by hate n it finished them so u ain’t different

U are coming from d land of hate so I know that already
I am a proud northerner.
And I can tell you that people in the north are not happy.
Infact I had never been to any of the 5 states in Igbo land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by fohlarp: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

No!!! You are wrong. Federal government has already commenced minimum wage increase negotiation. But he was saying the law does not allow any change until next year. And he is wrong.
let me tell u dis Tinubu has said would be implemented in d new budget, meaning till next year,not dt nlc jst heard him saying min wage review,he said would b in d new budget.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by delkuf(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This man called Ajaerob is a bus conductor i suspect. In one breathe you condemn Tinubu by saying minimum wage cannot be reviewed until 2024, and in another breathe you condemn Tinubu for not showing example to private sector by quickly increasing wage before private sector. Is this guy coherent at all? Anyway, I know he is nitwit with no brain like Obi his mentor. All he wants to do is cause commotion in the country and blackmail the judges indirectly to give judgement against Tinubu. He is a mole in this country. He is a biafran man.
read with understanding. Yesterday, president tinubu said the minimum wage will be reviewed. And according to the law, it is by 2024 that the minimum wage will be reviewed. So what he is saying basically is that will the civil servants wait till 2024 before we have a increase in minimum wage. How are the civil servants going to cope with the priceof things. And that president tinubu commended public company for increasing the salary of there workers. So tinubu should also do like the public company did
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by delkuf(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

If you were calm enough to read and understand,maybe you would not have commented from your ass.

don't mind him. They won't read with understanding

2 Likes

Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Alliswell248: 10:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
BigRocky:

Someone threatened to shoot his father,I encouraged him to go ahead and you are here forming moral police..

Are you this dull on Tuesday's or your brain is experiencing breakdown as a result of anti poor policies of bola druggie tinubu?

Pls continue.....all the best anyhow you live your life.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by remi2good: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

This man called Ajaerob is a bus conductor i suspect. In one breathe you condemn Tinubu by saying minimum wage cannot be reviewed until 2024, and in another breathe you condemn Tinubu for not showing example to private sector by quickly increasing wage before private sector. Is this guy coherent at all? Anyway, I know he is nitwit with no brain like Obi his mentor. All he wants to do is cause commotion in the country and blackmail the judges indirectly to give judgement against Tinubu. He is a mole in this country. He is a biafran man.
your OLODO status raised to power hundred, shame on you, your parents should seek for refund of the monies spent on your education since you couldn't comprehend that simple English, now hold your ears and listen let an Obidient Biafran man teach you simple comprehension, the labour leader meant that the Tiefnubu and his bunch of scammers/negatiators are saying that minimum wage review is imminent, that is it will be reviewed by 2024 according to the constitutional provisions, so that is off the negotiations this year2023, meaning workers should do with the current minimum wage and continue suffering till next year 2024. Is that not been insensitive and wicked on the part of your president Tinubu? Off course you lots won't understand because CORNfussion is una surname. Oya tell me thank you sir from saving you from further disgracing yourself on social media.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by remi2good: 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u igbos think we will b fooled right?

Same ajaero supported cashless but now want us to protest cos his candidate lost

No b craze b dat?

U didn’t care for us during cashless that people died for real, businesses crashed, many were stranded but now u care cos of subsidy removal that even Igbo candidate promised to remove
the protests starts in few minutes get ready to do your worst😜
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by remi2good: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
Godwin4444:
u hatefilled dingbats are d cursed ones

Ur hate will only lead u to d bottomless pit, Ajaero ignored us when cashless was hitting us badly but wants to form caring now that his candidate lost

If u didn’t see any big deal about cashless but want to talk now then u deserve to b shot
cashless was initiated and carried out by the ruling party APC and APC is still in power, get small sense na!!! Hana.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by Godwin4444: 7:47am On Aug 02, 2023
remi2good:
cashless was initiated and carried out by the ruling party APC and APC is still in power, get small sense na!!! Hana.
supported by the igbos with the mindset that it will hold down tinubu
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
remi2good:
your OLODO status raised to power hundred, shame on you, your parents should seek for refund of the monies spent on your education since you couldn't comprehend that simple English, now hold your ears and listen let an Obidient Biafran man teach you simple comprehension, the labour leader meant that the Tiefnubu and his bunch of scammers/negatiators are saying that minimum wage review is imminent, that is it will be reviewed by 2024 according to the constitutional provisions, so that is off the negotiations this year2023, meaning workers should do with the current minimum wage and continue suffering till next year 2024. Is that not been insensitive and wicked on the part of your president Tinubu? Off course you lots won't understand because CORNfussion is una surname. Oya tell me thank you sir from saving you from further disgracing yourself on social media.

Imagine an ignorant lout wanting to educate me. What’s your level of education? The government already set up a committee to look into the minimum wage long before NLC even suggested how much. Soludo is heading the committee. Now you, Ajaero and Obi must drink sniper for your ignorance. Minimum can be reviewed before it’s due date. Ignoramuses!!!
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by drlateef: 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
delkuf:
read with understanding. Yesterday, president tinubu said the minimum wage will be reviewed. And according to the law, it is by 2024 that the minimum wage will be reviewed. So what he is saying basically is that will the civil servants wait till 2024 before we have a increase in minimum wage. How are the civil servants going to cope with the priceof things. And that president tinubu commended public company for increasing the salary of there workers. So tinubu should also do like the public company did

Can you please shut up!!! Government has already started the process if you don’t know. Soludo is heading the committee that is considering minimum wage. Next time read news everywhere before disturbing my peace.
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by remi2good: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
drlateef:

Imagine an ignorant lout wanting to educate me. What’s your level of education? The government already set up a committee to look into the minimum wage long before NLC even suggested how much. Soludo is heading the committee. Now you, Ajaero and Obi must drink sniper for your ignorance. Minimum can be reviewed before it’s due date. Ignoramuses!!!
you see how daft you are? You were you displayed your CORNfussion and I put you straight, but you wanna use shalaye cover your daftness, go back to the question you asked about being incoherent on minimum wage review earlier and shame yourself by yourself
Re: NLC Blasts Tinubu over minimum wage review by delkuf(m): 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
drlateef:

Can you please shut up!!! Government has already started the process if you don’t know. Soludo is heading the committee that is considering minimum wage. Next time read news everywhere before disturbing my peace.
It is you that need to shut up. Start which process with you. If the government have started the process why did labour went to strike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Replies Custom CG, Ali: You Must Appear Before Us In uniform / Confessions Of First Female NDA Cadets / Umahi Condemns Renaming Of Abakaliki Street In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.