Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide (21774 Views)

Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal / IG Orders SARS Operatives To Wear Uniform For Identification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by FreeStuffsNG: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
ifko:

No matter how decent u claim, for u to be supporting this evil means u are eleribu eda
mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Slymontee: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
It's NLC faction of Mr Obi's LP.
Lagos will not allow them burn down our city again.
Nigerian Lecturers' Lives Matter! 8 months salary arrears unpaid. It's a miracle they survived those 8 months, although many died, some japa, some found other jobs, but majority cannot pay back accumulated debts borrowed from individuals and Banks to survive during those 8months. Their only crime is that they asked for better working condition. They asked that govt implement it's agreement. They did everything to negotiate with govt, but Buhari and his evil cabinet snobbed them for 8 months. At the end, not 1 of the demands was touched by govt till date. Govt turned around and said they didn't work for 8 months and withheld their salary. Yet same govt delayed and frustrated any meaningful dialogue for 8months. If this was the democracy people laid down their lives to secure, then it's not worth it. It's supposed to be "govt for the people" not "govt stabbing the people in the chest"...If you see what lecturers especially in Science Disciplines are going through to keep the system running, you will understand why it is said that their reward is in heaven. We have irresponsible leaders and irresponsible people that are too lazy to seek for the truth or are too dark hearted to accommodate excellence or are too unlettered to appreciate the immeasurable contributions of proper University Education to nation building, security and overall prosperity of a country keep defending these direct damages inflicted on University Education by the fed-govt. The sector you help evil politicians to destroy because of your political leaning, ethnic bias or whatever reason you may have would one day pay you back. Posterity doesn't forgive nor forget. University lecturers were terribly underpaid in this country when the economy was not this bad. Imagine what the value of their meagre salary which was last reviewed in 2009 look like in this 2023...and you still owe them 8months of that...you simply are killing them off slowly and destroying public universities. This is simply academic terrorism masterminded by Buhari's govt and ignored so far by Tinubu's govt too. University Staff Lives Matter!!!

1 Like

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by FreeStuffsNG: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cuntface:

Shut up you bigoted nitwit.
I wonder why the mods have not blocked you since, your hatred for igbos have turned you into a complete slowpoke. Keep going, na your family you dey disgrace
mynd44 nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by EleventhWeirdo: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
ifko:

No matter how decent u claim, for u to be supporting this evil means u are eleribu eda

Your brain is probably infested with maggg0ttt$$ ffor you to have insulted a clean guy. No wonder they call you lots 0bidogs

1 Like

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by bluesugar18: 11:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

U go explain tire no evidence
Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by EleventhWeirdo: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
Cuntface:

Shut up you bigoted nitwit.
I wonder why the mods have not blocked you since, your hatred for igbos have turned you into a complete slowpoke. Keep going, na your family you dey disgrace

Hahaha even imp and dingbats dey get opinion on this forum like this one. Wonders shall never cease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Traplord09: 2:13am On Aug 02, 2023
Rayban25:
Water tight security. For peaceful protest?

Na then you go know say them fit practice for call of duty use tear gas and gun flex muscle on civilians like they did at toll gate.

I da tell you
Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Larryndelaw: 2:50am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
My placard don dry.

My white crested polo is ready.

I don nice up my sneakers.

Fez cap, sun shades, nose mask, bottle water and face towel, all set.

Tomorrow, we stand on NLC's mandate.. grin!

Wailers and haters can go and stand on Asiwaju's mandate. E no concern me!
NLC is just fighting for their members. They are not fighting for you. Only their union members
Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Pathfinder2090: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Still Relying on your SHAMELESS Divide and succeed tactics. undecided

When that Hypocritical Grey-haired Wole Soyinka, Tunde Bakare, Bimbo Akintola and others Protested against Pres Goodluck Jonathan,
Why did Lagos not Burn?😏😕

U dey mind the idiot?

1 Like

Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Cuntface: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Hahaha even imp and dingbats dey get opinion on this forum like this one. Wonders shall never cease

And you are? A fake or alternate account?
Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Ifebi82: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Senseless post as usual by tribal bigot... Keep selling your useless fake free stuff. Empty brain
Re: Protest: IG Orders Watertight Security Nationwide by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:47am On Aug 02, 2023
BoldBrainz:
My placard don dry.

My white crested polo is ready.

I don nice up my sneakers.

Fez cap, sun shades, nose mask, bottle water and face towel, all set.

Tomorrow, we stand on NLC's mandate.. grin!

Wailers and haters can go and stand on Asiwaju's mandate. E no concern me!
hope you are already on your way to the protest venue how is the strike/protest going in your area?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Not Dead – IYC / Obasanjo, Grandmaster Of Timing, Changes Calculations For 2019 - Jideofor Adibe / Soyinka Denies Criticising Pmb’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.