Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? (1795 Views)

A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Corn247:

Gibberish!

If Nigeria cease to exist today, Yoruba will not able to feed unless they want to continue their garri drinking both for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by raskymonojendor: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You should be more worried about your land because almost all of them has been sold to the Igbos, more are still selling as of now, we are the reason why you can eat and do your owambe party grin grin
That's the lies you tell yourself in your nsobu nsobu meetings on whassap grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

1. Ebonyi, followed by
2. Enugu, Abia was almost 3rd sef if not for Cross river that came in between the sister states. cheesy

See the data yet they keep hating west

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

That's the lies you tell yourself in your nsobu nsobu meetings on whassap grin

Even a fool won’t believe what he said

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by raskymonojendor: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

If Nigeria cease to exist today, Yoruba will not able to feed unless they want to continue their garri drinking both for breakfast, lunch and dinner grin grin
Ibos are legendary for unity begging from the days of namdi Azikiwe grin

While yorubas are at the forefront in pushing for autonomy and resource control. If Nigeria breaks today, all the Ibo refugees all over Nigeria will have to return home to red muf alaibo.

Just imagine that for a few seconds 🤣

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by clearcrystal: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

When did it become a crime for people to travel or live in any part South West or any part of Nigeria? I know a lot of yorubas hawking Agbo and also marketing their pussies in every street of south east, south south, I am beginning to think most of you here are kids or village dwellers, i find it funny when i read this kind of statement, even chinese are all over Nigeria and other African countries, does it make china a poor country? Ronu is most lazy tribe on this earth

Na student dey do full time Olosho for East, Yourba girls are too Porsche for Igbos in the East.
Wait, is it a crime for okoro to stay in Anambra and fulfill his dream instead of running to Lagos

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

1. Ebonyi, followed by
2. Enugu, Abia was almost 3rd sef if not for Cross river that came in between the sister states. cheesy

This is what you get when you consume too much Ewedu, listen to your stupidity, number one lazy tribe on this earth, Ronu people grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by raskymonojendor: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

This is what you get when you consume too much Ewedu, listen to your stupidity, number one lazy tribe on this earth, Ronu people grin grin
Ewedu is yummy and food of superior races and tribes.

Better than your smelly akpu and bitter leaf for low IQ races and tribes grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by raskymonojendor: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

See the data yet they keep hating west
Even na Imo carry number 5 in the south right behind Ebonyi, Enugu, and Abia. Chai.

Out of 5 states in Alaibo, 4 made the list of top 6 poverty states in the south. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
clearcrystal:

Na student dey do full time Olosho for East, Yourba girls are too Porsche for Igbos in the East.
Wait, is it a crime for okoro to stay in Anambra and fulfill his dream instead of running to Lagos

I don't see anything wrong with it or something to be ashamed of because most other Nigerians are hard working people who explore other cities and other states to make more money but your people are known for being weak and lazy in Nigeria, I know na only garri you drink today with small fish, Agbo people are worst than Oloshos, you can even chop them in day time anywhere you want it.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

Na only Lagos be city for South West, abi de buses way load for Enugu go Lagos de come back to Enugu empty

There is nothing in SE region for my people.

Do you want proof that your people are in Ibadan and most states within the SW region? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Even na Imo carry number 5 in the south right behind Ebonyi, Enugu, and Abia. Chai.

Out of 5 states in Alaibo, 4 made the list of top 6 poverty states in the south. grin
k

That’s still the most recent data from statista

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Ewedu is yummy and food of superior races and tribes.

Better than your smelly akpu and bitter leaf for low IQ races and tribes grin grin grin

I wanna puke grin grin
This is not good for your health, I'm not surprise with the way most of you think due to this disgusting stuff here

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Do you want proof that your people are in Ibadan and most states within the SW region? grin

Your brown roof is enough proof for Nigerians to know Yorubas are lazy and very poor region

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Many Yorubas are in south east even in remote villages, many of them are into Agbo business , very lazy people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Your brown roof is enough proof for Nigerians to know Yorubas are lazy and very poor region
And your brownroof is also enough for Nigerians to know Igbos are lazy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Many Yorubas are in south east even in remote villages, many of them are into Agbo business , very lazy people grin grin

Take this to the joke section. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by cocolacec(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
clearcrystal:
Going to Lagos is like going to London for a typical Igbor man.

You see them like 12 people in a room apartment in Orile Mile 2.
Lagos State Government need to do something about this overcrowding nonsense.Overcrowded houses should be sealed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

This is the dumbest thing ever said on nairaland.

Now let me educate you so you will never ever say this again in a lifetime

1. The biggest economy in Africa is in southwest. This is an unquestionable fact

2. Everything virtually happens in southwest, education, entertainment industry, commerce etc

3. Southwest is not landlocked

4. Southwest has oil and gas

5. Southwest controls the biggest industries in Nigeria

6. The region that will suffer most of Nigeria breaks today is southeast

Southeast has so many disadvantages, it is the smallest region in the country. The entire southeast is not more than Oyo state

Southeast is landlocked ( A very big problem)

Southeast lacks development

So please explain how southwest will suffer? Are we disadvantaged, the answer is a big No! We have everything to benefit more and southeast will be most disadvantaged.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

And your brownroof is also enough for Nigerians to know Igbos are lazy.

The whole world have seen your brown roof here on Nairaland, you can't hide it anymore, my next mission is to expose the brown roof in Ogun state grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
clearcrystal:
Going to Lagos is like going to London for a typical Igbor man.

You see them like 12 people in a room apartment in Orile Mile 2.

And the shocking part is that, they are mostly found in one room face me I slap you. I witnessed this firsthand. . grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

The whole world have seen your brown roof here on Nairaland, you can't hide it anymore, my next mission is to expose the brown roof in Ogun state grin grin

The whole world knows nothing. The whole world and Nigeria who are sane sees stats and work with information. You are making shi.t up. Rest abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is the dumbest thing ever said on nairaland.

Now let me educate you so you will never ever say this again in a lifetime

1. The biggest economy in Africa is in southwest. This is an unquestionable fact

2. Everything virtually happens in southwest, education, entertainment industry, commerce etc

3. Southwest is not landlocked

4. Southwest has oil and gas

5. Southwest controls the biggest industries in Nigeria

6. The region that will suffer most of Nigeria breaks today is southeast

Southeast has so many disadvantages, it is the smallest region in the country. The entire southeast is not more than Oyo state

Southeast is landlocked ( A very big problem)

Southeast lacks development

So please explain how southwest will suffer? Are we disadvantaged, the answer is a big No! We have everything to benefit more and southeast will be most disadvantaged.

Mumu can you tell us the size of Belgium and Switzerland? you can't live without the Igbos hence why you are ready to die to keep one Nigeria, isn't it funny? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 5:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Mumu can you tell us the size of Belgium and Switzerland? you can't live without the Igbos hence why you are ready to die to keep one Nigeria, isn't it funny? grin grin

You obviously skipped my points to compare yourself to Switzerland. Them be your mates?
Just that I love my sincere igbo brothers and sisters not miscreants on nairaland hating the the blessed Yorubas for nothing.
I would have wished for southeast to be carved out of Nigeria completely. Southeast will be worse than chad and Niger in poverty.
Because all of you will automatically become immigrants in Lagos and other southwestern states, that kind suffer will be unprecedented

You need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs you.

Even Nnamdi knau knows that, that’s why he want to drag south south with his mess. He knows he can’t stand alone

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

The whole world knows nothing. The whole world and Nigeria who are sane sees stats and work with information. You are making shi.t up. Rest abeg.

Nothing like making things up, everyone has been entertained here about the brown roofs all over your 5 South West states

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by greatiyk4u(m): 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:
According to them, yorubas are suffering.

But if you have not been to the southwest in igbo land, you have not been to nowhere.
In fact, igbos come to southwest states and return to east to do shakara for their people.

They will boast, I've been to the west! They use that alone to pack igbo girls

Lolz
My experience in Ogbere, ijebu east local government headquarters was terrible, I never knew such backward places still exist in this century...

Igbos in the SW except Lagos are look down on as ndi ofe Mmanu, not smart and reason anti clockwise
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
greatiyk4u:

Lolz
My experience in Ogbere, ijebu east local government headquarters was terrible, I never knew such backward places still exist in this century...

Igbos in the SW except Lagos are look down on as ndi ofe Mmanu, not smart and reason anti clockwise

Remove the rock in your eyes before blowing off dust from someone’s else eyes is the case of igbos

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Nothing like making things up, everyone has been entertained here about the brown roofs all over your 5 South West states

Did you skip the brown roof littering on this thread about Alaigbo or pretend you didn't see it too? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Did you skip the brown roof littering on this thread about Alaigbo or pretend you didn't see it too? grin

They won’t see it even if you post on their eye lids. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You obviously skipped my points to compare yourself to Switzerland. Them be your mates?
Just that I love my sincere igbo brothers and sisters not miscreants on nairaland hating the the blessed Yorubas for nothing.
I would have wished for southeast to be carved out of Nigeria completely. Southeast will be worse than chad and Niger in poverty.
Because all of you will automatically become immigrants in Lagos and other southwestern states, that kind suffer will be unprecedented

Mumu why always comparing entire south east with Ibadan if you are not talking about land mass, hence why I use these two country as example, Dude rest you don't have any tangible thing to offer here, the brown roof all over your 5 states is enough proof of the wretched state of your region, go and drink your garri with mall fried fish grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

See brown roofs in Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by greatiyk4u(m): 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Remove the rock in your eyes before blowing off dust from someone’s else eyes is the case of igbos

I am referencing reality, you are entertained by the news media?

Any way ask your people who are hawking Agbo in the east about their experiences in the east, you will be overwhelmed by their testimonies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Improving Nigeria: Can We Be Change Agents? / Coli: Begging For Is'lam And The Shame Of A Continent / Science Teachers Get Salary Increment In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.