Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? (1796 Views)

A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by 9japride(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Since we practice one Nigeria, they will keep trooping to Lagos. Same way those from south west are trooping to Lagos.
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

Agberos in Lagos reach 10% although I like working with Yoruba people but for hear you must protect your tribe 100%

I understand many of you have low intellect.

Do you know what they call 10% of a population ?

You people need to improve your data analysis skills even at basic level

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

They have been fighting over the Eze Ndigbo ndigbo of ibadan for the last 21 years

No be small matter ,O !

Some of them don Pafuka on top of the matter

The last Olubadan and his Council of Chiefs gave up on settling it for them

I am laughing at you guys stupidity, those Eze's are not recognized in Igbo Land and nobody know them apart from their fellow Igbos dwellers there, they do it to unite and help each other in case of trouble or when someone die among them, it is mostly the business men who made it big and probably lived there for a long time do this stuffs, nobody know them as Eze except skull miners, una funny grin grin
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

After saying all these I go still sleep for my Yoruba friend house, we go club 2moro
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You actually got low mentality without knowing
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You actually got low mentality without knowing

Do you know what they call 10% of a population olodo

To say 10% of Lagos is Agberos shows how intellectually incapacitated you are

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

After saying all these I go still sleep for my Yoruba friend house, we go club 2moro

Hope you don’t poison him overnight since you think he is lazy and cause of the backwardness in your region

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Pascal9: 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
All this nonsense can't help you, and it will never help you, your brother's politicians are one in oppressing you, and you are here casting your fellow man going to another part of the earth you neither created nor formed.mumu
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Hope you don’t poison him overnight since you think he is lazy and cause of the backwardness in your region
Poison person way de help me, who go help me if I poisoned him I for bath you with abusive words but today is my day make I respect my self. We're here to have fun so if you take it personal na you sabi
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know what they call 10% of a population olodo

To say 10% of Lagos is Agberos shows how intellectually incapacitated you are

He is right with that figure
Your problem is that you think you are well enlighten and know everything but in reality you know nothing, you think and talk like a bush man. grin
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

You think Igbos are like Yorubas who can poison at any slightest misunderstanding, like what happened in Ogbogbo Ijebu-ode last week ?
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by BabaRamota1980: 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:
I have just seen a video where 11 luxurious buses and more were loaded full from Enugu coming to Lagos. These people supposedly voted Obi in the election. Why are they running away from their homes to Lagos? Can’t they use nzogbu nzogbu to fight Simon Ekpa and his gun totting terrorists? Why are they behaving cowardly and running away from the mess they created?

They have been arriving en masse since last week Thursday.

There is crisis in SE.
Simon Ekpa has declared he needs total compliance with his order for 2weeks lock down. Even Governors are not defying him.

So pray for them, they have a refugee crisis on hand. I expected they would at least stay put in neighboring SS, but they prefer Yorubaland.

In case you have not already done so, go to Ojota motor park and wait. Madams have been arriving with their sales girls since last week. Go pick your own.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

There is crisis in SE.
Simon Ekpa has declared he needs total compliance with his order for 2weeks lock down. Even Governors are not defying him.

So pray for them, they have a refugee crisis on hand. I expected they would at least stay put in neighboring SS, but they prefer Yorubaland.

In case you have not already done so, go to Ojota motor park and wait. Madams have been arriving with their sales girls since last week. Go pick your own.

Mehn, those refugees sha.

Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

There is crisis in SE.

Mumu tribe, what is wrong with people coming to Lagos, they even want to leave so that you won't see them in Lagos but you refused and ready to die to keep seeing them in Lagos and other part of South West, no be juju be that? confuse nonentities grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by KwuoteYourFada: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

There is crisis in SE.

But na Una dey protest for palliative the other day hahahaha

Street begging all time high in Ibadan grin

Any time wey I go my hood for lag

Na so dem go dey do Baba o twalle show us love na agba ! Agba! Boss , grin

Na person wey no know una sha

Casted people 😂

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

But na Una dey protest for palliative the other day hahahaha

Street begging all time high in Ibadan grin

Any time wey I go my hood for lag

Na so dem go dey do Baba o twalle show us love na agba ! Agba! Boss , grin

Na person wey no know una sha

Casted people 😂

They are confused nonentities who cannot survive without the Igbos, I can assure you 90% Yorubas will go into depression the day Igbos leave one Nigeria grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by KwuoteYourFada: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

They are confused nonentities who cannot survive without the Igbos, I can assure you 90% Yorubas will go into depression the day Igbos leave one Nigeria grin grin grin
very slanderous and lazy people

And yes we'll continue to exploit Lagos

Let them cry for all we care

See as Gambaris took kwara from Thier hand

Shameless people dey protest about igbo take over during election

When there's absolutely nothing like that

Gambaris dey ban dem for Kwara grin

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Ikpunnegi01: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:
I have just seen a video where 11 luxurious buses and more were loaded full from Enugu coming to Lagos. These people supposedly voted Obi in the election. Why are they running away from their homes to Lagos? Can’t they use nzogbu nzogbu to fight Simon Ekpa and his gun totting terrorists? Why are they behaving cowardly and running away from the mess they created?
And you didn't even get their pictures and videos.. Well, go check this thread and see for yourself what a foreigner is saying https://www.nairaland.com/7787078/american-tourist-describes-nigeria-after
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by drlateef: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ikpunnegi01:
And you didn't even get their pictures and videos.. Well, go check this thread and see for yourself what a foreigner is saying https://www.nairaland.com/7787078/american-tourist-describes-nigeria-after

I wonder what your tourist will say if he goes to Anambra and he captured and dismembered by IPOB/ESN.
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by KwuoteYourFada: 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:

I wonder what your tourist will say if he goes to Anambra and he captured and dismembered by IPOB/ESN.
SE is peaceful

All your lies have been debunked many times

You lots lie alot
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by ASAPFERG: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Interestingly, Chinua Achebe wrote something similar in his kid's book of 1966 (Chike and the river) 🤣🤣🤣

Lagos. Second-to-London. grin
guy you don kill igbos patapata grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bridget95:
Yorubas are all in lagos

Let’s assume that’s true, they are still in their region.

Why can’t you people develop one state in your region where you can all flock to.

If Nigeria separates today, just imagine the number of illegal immigrants we will deal with in southwest. You people will start doing fake marriages and all to get southwest citizenship
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Bridget95(f): 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Let’s assume that’s true, they are still in their region.

Why can’t you people develop one state in your region where you can all flock to.

If Nigeria separates today, just imagine the number of illegal immigrants we will deal with in southwest. You people will start doing fake marriages and all to get southwest citizenship
That is the result of ONE NIGERIA your father fought for in 1968

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlike PEPT, Why Are Obidients Not Trending Tomorrow's Supreme Court Judgement? / Indian Hospital Conducts First Bariatric Surgery In Abuja / Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.