Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? (1793 Views)

A Good Reason I'm Voting Obi And Prefer Him Over My Tribesman / Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / I Am Not Voting Obi Again If Wike Is Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

See brown roofs in Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU

You mean this 20 buildings is what you are talking about or there are more photos? dude wake up grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You mean this 20 buildings is what you are talking about or there are more photos? dude wake up grin grin grin grin

Have you watched the video or suffering no let you get money to buy data?

The entire brown roof in Ibadan no reach 1/10 of what’s in that video

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

They won’t see it even if you post on their eye lids. grin

He was even deceiving himself saying his refugee people only migrate to Lagos. shocked

Do you remember the Eze that was flogged in Akura and the two old fools fighting over Eze's throne in Ibadan a year or two ago?

Well, I would be ashamed too if I was in his shoes. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Bridget95(f): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2023
Corn247:
na them dey even live in all those brown roof houses they post here, there is no brown roof house in SW that igbos didn't know because that is their base once they land from their erosion capital grin
After a few years they build a mansion you dream of having but lack the courage and strength to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Abifarin16: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

This is the dumbest thing ever said on nairaland.

Now let me educate you so you will never ever say this again in a lifetime

1. The biggest economy in Africa is in southwest. This is an unquestionable fact

2. Everything virtually happens in southwest, education, entertainment industry, commerce etc

3. Southwest is not landlocked

4. Southwest has oil and gas

5. Southwest controls the biggest industries in Nigeria

6. The region that will suffer most of Nigeria breaks today is southeast

Southeast has so many disadvantages, it is the smallest region in the country. The entire southeast is not more than Oyo state

Southeast is landlocked ( A very big problem)

Southeast lacks development

So please explain how southwest will suffer? Are we disadvantaged, the answer is a big No! We have everything to benefit more and southeast will be most disadvantaged.

The are calling for Biafra, forgetting they don't share any border with any other country, the become an enclave. Surrounded by the people the want to cut away from. Serious visa issues go arise. They should look at the map properly. If Biafra holds all of them scattered might have to come back from where they are and be trapped in sandbox like area, sanctioning them will be easy. How do you think the civil war was won?
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Bridget95(f): 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2023
clearcrystal:
Going to Lagos is like going to London for a typical Igbor man.

You see them like 12 people in a room apartment in Orile Mile 2.
Yorubas are all in lagos

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Akpu has blocked his eyes. He won't see it. Wait and see how he will claim that it's small or that the brown roofs is a sign of goodness to come according to the jews prophecy.

Lmaooo grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I watched the video, this is Obi-Agu a small well-known ghetto in Enugu, nobody will watch this video and take you serious again, we are talking of brown roof in 5 south west states, this place is a paradise compare to Makoko slum in Lagos, please show us something to counter all the brown roof in whole Ibadan alone? you are funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

Akpu has blocked his eyes. He won't see it. Wait and see how he will claim that it's small or that the brown roofs is a sign of goodness to come according to the jews prophecy.

Lmaooo grin

You are so funny ....... that dude is a waste of space, he is talking of a small well-known ghetto in Enugu, how many buildings are there? we are talking of whole Ibadan oyo state capital full of brown roof grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

There is nothing in SE region for my people.

Do you want proof that your people are in Ibadan and most states within the SW region? grin
Igbos are in SW because the youths in SW are lazy we see opportunity so we grab it do know how much we take him from SW every week

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

Igbos are in SW because the youths in SW are lazy we see opportunity so we grab it do know how much we take him from SW every week

You get it
They are very lazy, Igbos are there to make money and go home

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You are so funny ....... that dude is a waste of space, he is talking of a small well-known ghetto in Enugu, how many buildings are there? we are talking of whole Ibadan oyo state capital full of brown roof grin grin

I talk am, a bi I no talk ham? Hahahahaha grin

It is now a small brown roof, It was a denial, next was there was no brownroof and now, it is small brown roof.

Hahahahahahah grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

You are imagining too many things, pulling out nonsense from your imagination. You need to calm down. According to stats, SW has the highest number of employed people in the whole of Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

You get it
They are very lazy, Igbos are there to make money and go home
Yes we are known for grabbing opportunities anywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Christistruth03: 6:40pm On Aug 01, 2023
raskymonojendor:
grin grin grin

Lagos is heaven to them nah.

Are you sure they will not start Claiming that Lagos is no man's Land once they are settled and that Gov Sanwo Olu rigged an Election in which he defeated the runner up by over 400,000 votes
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

He was even deceiving himself saying his refugee people only migrate to Lagos. shocked

Do you remember the Eze that was flogged in Akura and the two old fools fighting over Eze's throne in Ibadan a year or two ago?

I will rather stay in southwest and be flogged everyday than stay in this places

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I will rather stay in southwest and be flogged everyday than stay in this places

You should censor the images next time, please. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

You need to explain in what capacity Yorubas are lazy?

For example, nairaland is created by a lazy Yoruba man

Or is it Davido, Wizkid even portable that are lazy

Maybe you can beat Israel adesanya or Anthony Joshua man to man

Or the lazy Yorubas dominating banking, finance, tech industry

As much as I know, Yorubas will always say “Ise ni ogun Ise” meaning work is the medicine for poverty.

In the culture, laziness is a taboo and that’s why southwest is the most prosperous region in Nigeria

Yoruba women dey work , they get money pass all the Igbo men in Nigeria
Folorunshola Alakija alone is richer than all the audio Anambra men combined together

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:52pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

I talk am, a bi I no talk ham? Hahahahaha grin

It is now a small brown roof, It was a denial, next was there was no brownroof and now, it is small brown roof.

Hahahahahahah grin

Mumu where did i mention brown roof about Obi-agu? Is ghetto and brown roof in Ibadan the same? Ewedu has blocked your brain grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Mumu where did i mention brown roof about Obi-agu? Is ghetto and brown roof in Ibadan the same? Ewedu has blocked your brain grin grin

Please communicate in English.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Wutinky: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

As much as I know, Yorubas will always say “Ise ni ogun Ise” meaning work is the medicine for poverty.

In the culture, laziness is a taboo and that’s why southwest is the most prosperous region in Nigeria

Majority of Yoruba youths are very lazy in nature and love easy money, and they hate hard work, south west is a poor region compare to south east, we no be mate kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by PPIA: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
drlateef:
I have just seen a video where 11 luxurious buses and more were loaded full from Enugu coming to Lagos. These people supposedly voted Obi in the election. Why are they running away from their homes to Lagos? Can’t they use nzogbu nzogbu to fight Simon Ekpa and his gun totting terrorists? Why are they behaving cowardly and running away from the mess they created?
Haven't you heard of erosion? Or you want them to get washed away in their sleep? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Christistruth03: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

They have been fighting over the Eze Ndigbo ndigbo of ibadan for the last 21 years

No be small matter ,O !

Some of them don Pafuka on top of the matter

The last Olubadan and his Council of Chiefs gave up on settling it for them

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
Twistaray:

You are imagining too many things, pulling out nonsense from your imagination. You need to calm down. According to stats, SW has the highest number of employed people in the whole of Nigeria. grin
You believe in that propaganda statistics been potray by Lagos Ibadan express way

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yoruba women dey work , they get money pass all the Igbo men in Nigeria
Folorunshola Alakija alone is richer than all the audio Anambra men combined together
You're funny bro we talked about majority, in Lagos about 15 boys will come to collect owoda and group will come the cycle continue so majority are lazy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

You believe in that propaganda statistics been potray by Lagos Ibadan express way

No, I didn't just believe, its stats even international news carry ham.
Lol

https://www.wionews.com/world/nigerian-workers-rank-second-in-global-hardworking-index-one-spot-behind-mexico-607901

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Twistaray(m): 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

They have been fighting over the Eze Ndigbo ndigbo of ibadan for the last 21 years

No be small matter ,O !

Some of them don Pafuka on top of the matter

The last Olubadan and his Council of Chiefs gave up on settling it for them

Such annoying self of people.
Recently you hear them crying they must relocate out of SW because of the recent demolition in Alaba market but in another breath, it is one Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dafresh:

You're funny bro we talked about majority, in Lagos about 15 boys will come to collect owoda and group will come the cycle continue so majority are lazy
So you mean thugs?

That is common everywhere in the world.

They are agberos and that’s their calling, even agbero work no easy. It is not for the lazy. I understand they harass everyone and collect owo ile even from shop owners, danfos and landowner

But why use agbero as a yardstick for all the hardworking Yorubas out there. The percentage of agbero no reach 1% of the Yoruba population

1 Like

Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by enemybulldozer(m): 7:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:
According to them, yorubas are suffering.

But if you have not been to the southwest in igbo land, you have not been to nowhere.
In fact, igbos come to southwest states and return to east to do shakara for their people.

They will boast, I've been to the west! They use that alone to pack igbo girls
Is that the kind of lies they thought you in your ogbomosho schools? grin grin grin So, sad waste with all the brown roof in it, is now US or should I say diaspora grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Dafresh: 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omoawoke2:

So you mean thugs?

That is common everywhere in the world.

They are agberos and that’s their calling, even agbero work no easy. It is not for the lazy. I understand they harass everyone and collect owo ile even from shop owners, danfos and landowner

But why use agbero as a yardstick for all the hardworking Yorubas out there. The percentage of agbero no reach 1% of the Yoruba population
Agberos in Lagos reach 10% although I like working with Yoruba people but for hear you must protect your tribe 100%
Re: Why Are Refugees From Enugu Running To Lagos After Voting Obi? by Omoawoke2(m): 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2023
Wutinky:

Majority of Yoruba youths are very lazy in nature and love easy money, and they hate hard work, south west is a poor region compare to south east, we no be mate kiss the truth

Are you sure u weren’t crying while typing this.
Take heart, next time don’t hate prosperous people, jealousy hurts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan To Create 500,000 Jobs With Gas Revolution / Bomb Explodes In Igbo Man's Shop In Maiduguri / BAGA: Journalists, Activists Lies Exposed As On-the-spot Assessment Report Revea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.