Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Please Read This And Comment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read This And Comment (1298 Views)

Check Us Out And Comment / Nid Help!!! Guys Pls Read And Comment... / Be Honest And Comment With Ur Relationship Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This And Comment by intercom: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
Please help me out, my senior bros wants to marry my belove girl friend, i and this girl has been in friendship for a long time now, my bros came up with the proposal to marry her knowing fully that we are friends, my mum also supported the idea, she agreed with my bros. am seriously in a hot situation now, if am not being adviced well it may cause a big problem because this is the girl i so much love. although l have not proposed to this girl but we are strongly in love. l haven't heard from her because it is a family decision.

pls ur advice would go along way to help me.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Dyt(f): 12:51pm On Oct 10, 2011
nt lyk ur family knows u in love wit dis babe huh?
dunno y sm men jst acts lyk cray fish
so if ur bro didnt propose u wont open abi
live wit it
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Freiburger(m): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
intercom:

Please help me out, my senior bros wants to marry my belove girl friend, i and this girl has been in friendship for a long time now, my bros came up with the proposal to marry her knowing fully that we are friends, my mum also supported the idea, she agreed with my bros. am seriously in a hot situation now, if am not being adviced well it may cause a big problem because this is the girl i so much love. although l have not proposed to this girl but we are strongly in love. l haven't heard from her because it is a family decision.

pls your advice would go along way to help me.

Your big bros must be having an affair with her all these while. And why haven't you heard anything from her?
Re: Please Read This And Comment by iice(f): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2011
Man is hella confuzzled
Re: Please Read This And Comment by MrCork17: 1:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Bro I don’t gerrrrit. Did you nyansh her or not? If yes, why worrrry? Big deal! undecided
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Nayah(f): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2011
Poster, sorry for the situation it could hurt sad
But tell me, have you ever talked about this love to your parents?
Why don't you talk to your brother?
And what about the girl? what she wants??
Re: Please Read This And Comment by smartsoft(m): 2:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
u don POKE her if u don poke let her go jor!
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
iice:

Man is hella confuzzled Discombobulated
cool cool
Re: Please Read This And Comment by SuperT(m): 2:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
Quote from: intercom on Today at 12:48:52 PM

, although l have not proposed to this girl but we are strongly in love.

As you not proposed to her, She may thing you are not serious fall for your brother. And the girl

may be playing with because you are brother her husband to be. Your may have being having an affair

with her. Just cool then and forget about it and look for your love. Next time you make your intention know in time.

Good luck.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
Just sacrifice your love for the sake of your brother. grin grin grin

Be the bigger man.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2011
@Op
UR BRO IS A MAN ND UR A BOY, E ASKD HER OUT ND SHE AGREED, IF SHE LOVED U,SHE WUD NT VE AGREED, LET IT GO ABEG, ND HW WAS UR NECO LIL BOY,
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Expensivem(f): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2011
@poster, Does ur family know that u are in love with this girl? They may be seeing u together thinking that u are just friends without knowing that there is something special going on. Now, because of her good character, ur mother and brother decided to bring her in to be part of d family.

In d other hand , if u hv expressed ur love and plans to this girl , she would hv told ur brother that both of u are in love.
To me, ur bros and mum are not to blame
Re: Please Read This And Comment by intercom: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
thx alot l shall tell u all the rest of the story, how it went, because some questions here hasn't been asked.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2011
u waitin 4 us ask questions?
cmon let d whole story all out
Re: Please Read This And Comment by tellwisdom: 12:17am On Oct 11, 2011
shocked shocked shocked TWO OF UNA WAN SPOIL THE GURL PUNNY FOR HER?? sad. Naija gurls cry cry
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Orton10(m): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Be the bigger man.

Then be prepared to see him off a cliff.
hehe. . .bigger man indeed.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by slimyem: 7:01am On Oct 11, 2011
intercom:

pls your advice would go along way to help me.

sorry,but you've been a chicken for too long.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Orton10(m): 7:25am On Oct 11, 2011
slimyem:

sorry,but you've been a chicken for too long.
uh-huh, like that should make him feel any better.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Freiburger(m): 7:39am On Oct 11, 2011
rokiatu:

Be the bigger man.

Sometimes i begin to wonder which kind of person dis Rokiatu is sef.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by itiswell1(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2011
Your girlfriend accepted your brother's proposal, yet you claim she in love with u. Guy wake up to reality.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by iice(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2011
it is well:

Your girlfriend accepted your brother's proposal, yet you claim she in love with u. Guy wake up to reality.

No mind am.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by ekina(f): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2011
In dis kind of situatn,u gt 2 b cool,u causd it all cos 4rm wat u postd u both av just bn FRIENDS and wen u felt luv 4 her,u did nt let her knw and if u nw decide 2 propose 2 her nw it will b simply JEALOUSY so just let her GO and don't hold on 2 it else u bcome obessed.Infact it seems u were busy groomin her 4 ur brother.A leson 4 u though,once u begin 2 av feelings 4 anybdy dat comes ur way just say it,its no crime.Soooooorrrrrrriiiiiiii
Re: Please Read This And Comment by MMM2(m): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2011
op just leave ur brother 2 marry d girl, it will not stop u from nyashing d babe when dey get married angry
Re: Please Read This And Comment by Freiburger(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
M M M:

op just leave your brother 2 marry d girl, it will not stop u from nyashing d babe when dey get married angry
na wao.
Re: Please Read This And Comment by MMM2(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Please Read This And Comment by BodyKiss(m): 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2011
M M M:

op just leave your brother 2 marry d girl, it will not stop u from nyashing d babe when dey get married angry

That's the only picture I can see. Things might end badly.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Were Stanley?¿¿ / Is Cheating Sweet? Confess Now! / Expressed Your Feeling Before It Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.