Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship (1245 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Right Time To Announce A Wedding? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by niyeee: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2012
Am a guy of 24 in love with a girl of 16. Am in my final year bt she is yet to gain admission, though out of secondary schl. When is the right time to let her know my feelings considering her age. Though she looks matured, with a lot of guys desiring to be her friend. The fact that i find it difficult to love any other lady is a proof of my genuine love for her. I love this girl soo much and i dont want to make a mistake in my strategies in getting her. When do you think she will be able to deal with it without me losing her to any other cos i plan to make her my life partner? Please i need help from matured mind.
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by Flashaldrin(m): 11:20am On Feb 01, 2012
Try to get her as a friend now, without showing your intentions yet, then when you feel the age is ok, like 18yrs old, you fit then do your mind.
[s]Just like killz has been waiting on natasha[/s] lipsrsealed
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by MrsChima1(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2012
I have to remind myself not all countries have statutory rape laws. wink
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by slimyem: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2012
op,there's no such thing as 'right time'.it differs from person to person
However,that babe is a kid and she's just starting her life.she still has school and all of that to deal with and you are talking of marrying her?
C'mon,look elsewhere or betterstill wait on her for the next 5yrs or thereabout only if she shares your desires which i doubt.goodluck!
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by tellwisdom: 1:57pm On Feb 01, 2012
If she has punny, Yansh her angry angry

Slimyansh, sweerie can i kiss ur boobbss?? wink wink I knw u wld like it undecided
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by drnoel: 2:07pm On Feb 01, 2012
Sorry but she is 16. U won't be there 4 her all the time especially when she gets in2 the Uni. She will definitely want 2 have boyfriends later in life, this is normal in our generation not unlike the time of our parents.
There is really little u can do apart 4rm being her friend and hoping 4 the best.
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by drnoel: 11:54am On Feb 11, 2012
^^^^^^
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
Flashaldrin:

Try to get her as a friend now, without showing your intentions yet, then when you feel the age is ok, like 18yrs old, you fit then do your mind.
Just like killz has been waiting on natasha lipsrsealed
SMH
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by badmrkt(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2012
gee,definitely you're distracting this girl academically.advice her to concentrate on her studies and not the other way round.
be sencere to yourself if you were the girl's brother and sombody of your age makes advances on her how would you feel?.
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2012
OP are you even sure the girl would share the same feeling?what makes you think you can't love another girl?

in this age and time girls younger than her are already in relationships,though it would be better if she's in one with someone in a closer age range with her, but if you say you really love her,I suggest you give her sometime at least till she's an adult.
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2012
She is still 16 the girl might be matured physically but mentally she is still young if you love her so much just take hers as ur friend for now
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by niyeee: 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2013
slimyem: op,there's no such thing as 'right time'.it differs from person to person
However,that babe is a kid and she's just starting her life.she still has school and all of that to deal with and you are talking of marrying her?
C'mon,look elsewhere or betterstill wait on her for the next 5yrs or thereabout only if she shares your desires which i doubt.goodluck!
Now she'z mine
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by Hadeehart101(f): 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2013
niyeee:
Now she'z mine
cograts!
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by 190theclown: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2013
I'd say 24!
Re: The Right Time For A Lady To Start A Relationship by DonaldGenes(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2013
Truth be told,she will probably desert you in the nearest future? Op,have you romance her before?

(1) (Reply)

I Saw Seun In My Dream / I Thought I Needed A Girlfriend Now I Found One, But... / The Rich Jerk And The Poor Jerk.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.