Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo (28103 Views)

Police Detain Senator Abbo Over Alleged Assault / Senator Abbo Apologises, Begs For Forgiveness / Police IG Orders Arrest Of Senator Abbo, His Orderly Over Assault On Sales Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by meum: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ok
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by GALAXY11(m): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Lamba 101
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by mytime24(f): 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Only in North

Quota system
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by ManOfSon: 4:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
No chance. Nigeria is in the hands of thugs.
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by kerry57: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
He said he won common entrance exam and not passed

3 Likes

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by gvibes: 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Gag jet man u get it if not forget abt it
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by olisaEze(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Capt. Intelligence the brave woman beater! grin
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Judolisco(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2023
Intimacy gadget senator
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Mozegee: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
His likes are people coming to be your ministers. What an irony of a three years person writing a common entrance. What a country,at the end of the day he will be screened.

2 Likes

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Alusiizizi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
This Abbo guy looks to be in his late forties/early fifties. Is there anyone on this thread that still remembers common entrance in the 1980's as well as the notorious quota system? I'll give you a short summary:

SouthEast region and Bendel(present day Esan territory of Edo state) cutoff: 320~340 out of 400.

Benin state and virtually all southwest states as well as middle belt cutoff: ~250 out of 400.

Virtually all Northern region(The minister candidates in questions' region): less than ~120 out of 400.

I still remember many boys from the northern regions that even secured scholarships to unity schools after scoring ~70 out of 400.

So, what "brilliance" is this ministerial candidate referring to?

2 Likes

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by 1gbdata: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let me tell you a personal story. I sat for the common entrance examination when I was in primary three and I won because I was exceptionally brilliant.

1 Like

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by stasius: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
What of me that finished secondary school at the age of 13yrs plus?
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Curse777: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin

Even if you are brilliant how did you know the curriculum of Primary 4-6 and pass

I passed from primary 5 and I know it was hard then

1 Like

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Lexusgs430: 4:57pm On Aug 01, 2023
He said he "won"...... Brilliance indeed..... Sex shop slapping abuser........
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by sonofthunder: 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is this the sex gadget senator? What office is he being offered?
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by BoldBrainz(m): 4:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You can not pass common entrance in flying colours in Primary 3 unless he means he scored above those very low cut off mark of common entrance used for most states in the north

I started school at age 2, kindergarten 1 and 2 followed, then nursery 1 and 2 was finished by age 6. Transition at 7, Primaries 1, 2 and 3 where I wrote common entrance examinations and passed with distinction at age 10. So what are you saying?
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by LivingSage: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Where's the absurdity in that?

DrAda:
This is absurd.

This goes to show that our leaders are infact stark illiterates, reflected further on the poor budgetary allocations to both education and health.

What a country
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by 2023Blessed: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
I also finished primary school at 8. I wrote common entrance exam at primary 4 after my parents were persuaded by Mr Okpanachi, the deputy headmaster. I also didn't do primary 1. I finished secondary school at 14. Got admission immediately into University and wrote my final exams at 18. Eventually, I had a spill over and the famous 6 months ASUU strike in 2009. Therefore, I didn't get my result until I was 20 years.

Recently, I went to get a replacement primary school testimonial at my primary school. The principal kept prodding me to falsify my entrance year and graduation year, because I spent only 3 years in primary school. I refused only to come back to see that she still went ahead with the falsification. It now looks like I started primary 1 at age 2 grin yet I didn't attend primary 1 at all.

When I am chanced, I will return the testimonial and insist that the correct date be put there. Sometimes, it's not us that falsify these records, it's either our parents or teachers, thinking they are helping us.

1 Like

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Okorocubana(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
See this one mouth, nonsense
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
updatechange:
Quite possible… I finished secondary school at the age of 16 and I have classmates that I am way older than in my class that we started together from jjs1 btw I repeated a class because of change of school so it’s quite possible.
Although I don’t trust anything Nigeria politician.
You dont make sense at all. Stop defending absurdity and foolishness. Someone said he finished secondary school at the age of 9 and you are comparing your remarkable self of finishing at 16 year old with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Neddyogu(m): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
Well, he's a fuckinn northerner so being present at the exam venue alone is enough to earn him a pass.

1 Like

Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Zeezenho: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
At least this one one get certificate what about iragbaji kleptomaniac junky without certificate nor class mates.
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Lagbenjo: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
intimacy gadget senator
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by NAC1666: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
flexyrule:
I can attest to the fact that Sen. Abbo (he was fondly called Cliff) was actually a very brilliant student.

I knew him way back from Mubi in Adamawa State...

From his humble days in Vimtim to when he came out as HIV positive, then during his days with several International NGOs and most memorably, when he used to fly to England to watch Man Utd matches.

But writing common entrance in primary 3... Omoh. That one weak me!

Ordinarily, way back at primary 3, you no even suppose sabi read finish.

But if I believed that a 13 year old is the youngest AWS certified developer in Africa... Then I'll humbly swallow Abbo's story too.
I have seen people that did it
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Lagbenjo: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Okay . The power of intimacy gadget
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Allisgud: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
updatechange:
Quite possible… I finished secondary school at the age of 16 and I have classmates that I am way older than in my class that we started together from jjs1 btw I repeated a class because of change of school so it’s quite possible.
Although I don’t trust anything Nigeria politician.
people are finishing secondary school now at 14,this one is different from 9 yrs he mentioned it's impossible unless na ur fada get school
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by FreeStuffsNG: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Smh. Never mind.
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Abosede512(f): 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
Who do we offend in this country, see people that is going to rule over us, God help us in this country. God Almighty let your kingdom come very very soon. Pls God take control of our mothers land🙏
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
flexyrule:
I can attest to the fact that Sen. Abbo (he was fondly called Cliff) was actually a very brilliant student.

I knew him way back from Mubi in Adamawa State...

From his humble days in Vimtim to when he came out as HIV positive, then during his days with several International NGOs and most memorably, when he used to fly to England to watch Man Utd matches.

But writing common entrance in primary 3... Omoh. That one weak me!

Ordinarily, way back at primary 3, you no even suppose sabi read finish.

But if I believed that a 13 year old is the youngest AWS certified developer in Africa... Then I'll humbly swallow Abbo's story too.
And finishing secondary school at the age of 9. Oga park jare angry
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Neddyogu(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
sonofthunder:
Is this the sex gadget senator? What office is he being offered?

Ministry of kpekus enjoyment
Re: I Passed Common Entrance In Primary 3 Because Of My Brilliance – Senator Abbo by Blacktruth: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Dis one dey play , with dat him coconut head wey be like bycicle seat, na na na ,nothing dey inside dat head , na cow shit full am 😂🤣😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Group Wants Ambode Disqualified Over Alleged History Of Mental Illness / Senate President, Bukola Saraki At Mecca (Photo) / Agbaje’s Response To Fashola’s Tax Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.