Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) (70502 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Jason Okpocha Performing On Stage During His Graduation Day (Photos) / Linc Edochie Opens A School "ABH Academy" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2023
LegitWebsites:

Do you have sense at all?
This is a public forum.If you don't want us to comment DM the mod to take the thread down.
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by oneMalik: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Congrats BM... ise loshe !
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Ruth1994(f): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
benjackugo:
Jason Okpocha, son of ace Nigerian comedian, Basketmouth, has joined the Liverpool Football Academy in the United Kingdom, IGBERETV reports.

Bright Okpocha, aka Basketmouth, made this known on his Instagram page on Monday.

Sharing a video of his son's arrival at the academy, he wrote,

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvXYmhXL5Zv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Jason is the only son of Basketmouth and his former spouse, Elsie Uzoma. The couple, who separated in 2022, have three children together.

https://igberetvnews.com/1449410/basketmouths-son-joins-liverpool-football-academy-photos/
H
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
All the best to him
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
Everybody want make their children play football when dem see osimen €1m per week offer

3 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2023
Nice one from the Comedy legend.

I hope the kid can play well tho... It takes a great deal to break into the youth system, and the first team.

Not even sure Liverpool was a wise option... Most kids stand better chances at Arsenal, Man United, and Spurs.

Kobbie Mainoo of United has successfully broken into the first team to join Garnacho... Eddie Nketiah now has a regular start in Arsenal's first team.

Chelsea and Man City go frustrate even the best talents away from England. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
Great, Congratulations.

Nigerians home and abroad, let take advantage of this opportunity.

Lagos Mainland axis Estate with close proximity to AIT Alagbado with easy access from Command, Abule Egba, Iyana Ipaja and so on.

3 Bedroom Bungalow semi finish - N25million

Benefit: 12 months flexible payment with initial deposit of N5million.
Fast value appreciation, no omonile wahala and have good road network accessibility.

Don't miss out on this opportunity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQPLV-Roq34

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
IconicR:
Jealousy, go and play football and have plenty money
He is on trial.If he no Sabi them go drop am.

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
If na Chelsea academy, E sure me me say he'll be upgraded to the main team in the space of 6 years.

Liverpool academy does not give young players opportunity to shine. They don't even produce star players.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Ngozi United academies remain the best in nurturing young players.
Ngozi united....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ManU ntorr!
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by MatrixCircle: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be free o.
I hope say him no go be basket like him pop?
Besides,he is too big for the academy.

How him carry big ??
Phillip Osundu enter Academy in Belgium at 32 grin grin ;. but unfortunately he was laid off because he couldn't grow tall as a purported child.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Olat4421: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
D plan I Ave for my kids is dis I hope god help me achieve my dream
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Oluwadare316(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
wiseone28:
Liverpool is not just any club..

We feature the best. if you are not good enough you won't be pick
YNWA❤

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2023
Badguy77:
Everybody want make their children play football when dem see osimen €1m per week offer

Well... They can want it all they like but if the children don't have the natural talent and sheer determination, it will amount to nothing. They will just end up wasting their money and the children's time.

Do you know the thousands of kids that pass through academies across the world, yet only less than a fraction go on to really play in the top leagues, and even fewer make the real dough?

A lot of these parents should quit the bandwagon, and channel the money to grooming the kids in what they actually have a knack for.

The academies that produced Messi, Ronaldo, Mane, Rashford, Rooney, etc, all had thousands of kids who still couldn't hack it.

5 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by aktolly54(m): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Very good. I don't know what his wife or maybe na EX WIFE want again. When a man is taking care of your kids then you still get mouth complaining and saying marry KIND PERSON, what is more kind than married to someone who love his kids.

Some woman just expect you to lavish money on them everytime without considering the kids future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 9:45pm On Aug 01, 2023
Low IQ Black man and his high IQ white master. Ladies, nothing to see here.
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Thecorporatesho(m): 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Mryacks:
If he is good he will make it, if he is not ..he will be dropped....simple
very simple son thing 😂

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by LINSAR: 9:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
adecz:
grin

Times have changed...

Gone are the days when your papa
and mama go dey tear your back with
koboko for sneaking out to play street
football, instead of facing your book to
become doctor or 'engineerer' ... 😐

Now, your papa go dey carry you upandan
looking for football club wey go accept
you.. 🙏

This really affected me.

I was exposed to sporting activities in secondary school, they reprimanded me.
They later approved me doing sports when I was almost done with uni...wey person don fat and body don stiff finish.

3 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Biola67: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
If na Chelsea academy, E sure me me say he'll be upgraded to the main team in the space of 6 years.

Liverpool academy does not give young players opportunity to shine. They don't even produce star players.

Chelsea, Arsenal and Ngozi United academies remain the best in nurturing young players.
You think you know more than him?? You think naija man go drop that kind money if e no make research ? Just Dey play

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:50pm On Aug 01, 2023
Netty456:
30 years ago, hardly any parent would've allowed their children to play football
Almost all except just few like a family of seven I know. Their father was a footballer,all the boys played and some are playing in NPL.One was in Super eagles.Their age bracket is 27-42.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
wittywriter:
Way to go if you have son(s)...

Wittyness
Girl children can be enrolled too.

1 Like

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well... They can want it all they like but if the children don't have the natural talent and sheer determination, it will amount to nothing. They will just end up wasting their money and the children's time.

Do you know the thousands of kids that pass through academies across the world, yet only less than a fraction go on to really play in the top leagues, and even fewer make the real dough?

A lot of these parents should quit the bandwagon, and channel the money to grooming the kids in what they actually have a knack for.

[/b]The academies that produced Messi, Ronaldo, Mane, Rashford, Rooney, etc, all had thousands of kids who still couldn't hack it.[b]
Na so life be generally.You no go talk who e go favour for that early time.

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by abba190: 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
he has a bigger basketmouth
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by adecz: 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
LINSAR:

This really affected me.

I was exposed to sporting activities in secondary school, they reprimanded me.
They later approved me doing sports when I was almost done with uni...wey person don fat and body don stiff finish.

Aeyaahhh❗️❗️

Being born in the wrong generation
can make nonsense of a God given talent.

Imagine the crop of Nigerian musicians that
made their names and marks in the
late 90s and early 2000s. They simply
managed to keep afloat & could be hired
for concerts or private performance got
less than half a million, which even if you
extrapolate the value of Naira then, it's
still less than 2 million in today's money

Less than 10 years after them and with
the coming of multinational communication
companies and other businesses, a
musician could suddenly could from
50 to 100m, just for enforcement. Others
are getting anything from 10 to 100m for
concerts.

See ordinary female soccer today. For
qualifying for the knock out stage of
the World Cup tournament, Our girls
are now guaranteed the queenly sums
of at least N40 m Naira each❗️❗️❗️❗️😮😮
girls

2 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by NuCypher: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Let's be clear. This is just a camp, not the academy. He's only going to be there a few weeks at most.
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by spencekat(m): 10:02pm On Aug 01, 2023
wittywriter:
Way to go if you have son(s)...

I'll rather they opt for tennis.

Wittyness
Ok
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Deeprooted: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool

I dedicate the “Last One Laughing Naija” (LOL Naija) show to him. Funny show!

Who sang the song ? He deserves to be credited!
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by xukwaa: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2023
Better than the divorce news.
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Slynation(m): 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2023
Project Mbappe is real...🤣😂🤣
Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by LINSAR: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
adecz:

Aeyaahhh❗️❗️

Being born in the wrong generation
can make nonsense of a God given talent.

Imagine the crop of Nigerian musicians that
made their names and marks in the
late 90s and early 2000s. They simply
managed to keep afloat & could be hired
for concerts or private performance got
less than half a million, which even if you
extrapolate the value of Naira then, it's
still less than 2 million in today's money

Less than 10 years after them and with
the coming of multinational communication
companies and other businesses, a
musician could suddenly could from
50 to 100m, just for enforcement. Others
are getting anything from 10 to 100m for
concerts.

See ordinary female soccer today. For
qualifying for the knock out stage of
the World Cup tournament, Our girls
are now guaranteed the queenly sums
of at least N40 m Naira each❗️❗️❗️❗️😮😮
girls

Exactly! One wouldn't blame parents though.

Education was a hot thing that led to success back then. You'd see educated people of then working with NIPOST, Water Corporation, Railway services, NEPA and earning big while uneducated peeps struggled.

4 Likes

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by MajorEdits: 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2023
A very wise investment.

Re: Jason Okpocha: Basketmouth's Son Joins Liverpool Football Academy (Photos) by Emola12(m): 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2023
Very soon dey will buy you to Saudi Arabia league make you sef go chop money small

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / ‘I Suffered Height Of Body-Shaming When I Was Plus-Size’ – Eniola Badmus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.