Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO (32394 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Greystone: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
It’s not for fun.
It’s a lack of respect.

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by delishpot: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ashawo justifying why she sleeps with married men
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by tishbite42: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2023
xukwaa:
Countless number don use you cheat on their wives....
No mind her
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kog45(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
We Dey talk about subsidy dis bitch is disturbing us with men wey Dey cheats…nonsense
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Dittodat: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
As a married man or woman, Whether you cheat for fun , for revenge or for whatever, it is Adultery. It is Sin.
Don't let anyone deceive you neither should you deceive yourse
It will destroy your soul and package you to Hell.
There is no more time. JESUS CHRIST is coming.

I beg park well with your rubbish trash as usual.
How do you know that Jesus himself did not cheat? Were you there, or you just believe everything written in that your fictional book?
Jesus has been coming for more than 2000 years. Stop your delusion and get a real life.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by NAC1666: 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Ayoola171(m): 10:28pm On Aug 01, 2023
May God have mercy on we guys.

Cheating for women is no no.

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Mountbatten: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2023
Rubbish, men don't cheat for fun but are more likely to cheat when:
• She starves her man of sëx, forcing him into banging other women.
• She stops making effort into looking pretty, which is a massive turn off.
• Due to the above, he begins to find her unattractive but doesn't mean he doesn't love her. He just needs to satisfy his primitive needs.

In summary, women should never let their men leave home with an empty stomach and full sack.

4 Likes

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Ikpunnegi01: 10:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
You can cheat for fun but you can't cheat STD! By the it deals with you, you will enter church looking for General overseer to do deliverance on you..

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Eriokanmi: 10:36pm On Aug 01, 2023
Treasure17:

Only those who visit Allen Avenue. grin
E no dey show for face oo. If i upload HIV positive ladies and guys here, you would not want to marry again. It's unbelievable when fresh-skinned girls are said to be hiv+. They don't show symptoms simply because they take their ARVs regularly. Just be careful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Miravik900(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
ahnie:
Any man that cheats on his wife should be JAILED.

50percents of nigerian husbands are CHRONIC CHEATS.

When your pussy has over stretched what do you expect?
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by koolaid87: 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Everywhere you click, sex sex sex
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Think9ja(m): 10:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by 2braithe: 10:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
ahnie:
Any man that cheats on his wife should be JAILED.

50percents of nigerian husbands are CHRONIC CHEATS.

See the kain mentality you get.

Na why none of your baby daddies gree marry you.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Sweetvie: 10:43pm On Aug 01, 2023
Estúpida lipsrsealed
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by NwaliE01: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
As a married man or woman, Whether you cheat for fun , for revenge or for whatever, it is Adultery. It is Sin.

I have missed you man of God. It's been a while. Hope you're good. God bless you.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Angelfrost(m): 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2023
Not all or "a lot of" men... Just say "Some"!

Responsibility and Maturity mean you respect a spouse enough not to cheat on them. That's the true foundation of LOVE, Aunty Blessing! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by brownbib(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Is she faithful
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by FatherLord: 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2023
Righteousness2:

This is the pure truth
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by jimcaddy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2023
At this rate, I'm tempted to believe her. Nigerian men just cannot do without cheating. Like it's in our DNA. Even married men. Like I don't understand oh
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
benjackugo:
Okoro further stated that most men cheat out of ego and because the country does not have laws backing infidelity in marriages.
In her words: ‘’A lot of men cheat for ego, for fun. Not because they don’t love their wife or their wives are not curvy, it’s just lawless in the country that gives them the confidence to cheat. “The fact is, if the law states that men who cheat will be jailed for 20 years, you’ll see that men can be faithful.”
sad sad sad
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kobojunkie: 10:59pm On Aug 01, 2023
jimcaddy:
At this rate, I'm tempted to believe her. Nigerian men just cannot do without cheating. Like it's in our DNA. Even married men. Like I don't understand oh
She is right that if there existed laws penalizing the act in one way or another, you would see trends immediately begin to change for the better. undecided
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kobojunkie: 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2023
brownbib:
Is she faithful
What incentive does anyone in the country have to be faithful at this point in time? undecided
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by SonofGod231: 11:01pm On Aug 01, 2023
Yeah, I would agree with the OP on the basis that a man can cheat with another woman not because he feels any particular affinity with her but because he just wants a bask of some reflected glory,an essential fuel in order to function perfectly,most times he goes in reluctantly,the women on the other hand are desired and not desiring,they're seduced and not chased after and most importantly marriage is not an option with them. Some do it constantly to feel alive.
I know it's easy to say "all men don't cheat" as a man and moreso easier to feel "it can be avoided". But once you know and discover the bitter truth,you'd realize pac was being real after all when he said "Revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussssy". It's almost always like that. I dunno why,never will.

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Blacktruth: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2023
Ozuor ,not every man cheat for fun
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by phemmyfour: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Where is she getting all these inspiration from?
she be CEO now grin

That's fact anyway

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by isabi2lof: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
But you won't be happy if your husband is stealing from you to give his side chicks..

I just wonder how some men behaves , your wife and children at home are dying of hunger but you've money to throw around ..

May we not get married to our enemies undecided

Once you cheat on me , the love and trust is gone , no matter how you paint ..

You can't hurt my feelings and also dictate to me on how I should feel about ..

We might not be divorced or separated but you've broken that trust ..

2 Likes

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by isabi2lof: 11:21pm On Aug 01, 2023
SonofGod231:
Yeah, I would agree with the OP on the basis that a man can cheat with another woman not because he feels any particular affinity with her but because he just wants a bask of some reflected glory,an essential fuel in order to function perfectly,most times he goes in reluctantly,the women on the other hand are desired and not desiring,they're seduced and not chased after and most importantly marriage is not an option with them. Some do it constantly to feel alive.
I know it's easy to say "all men don't cheat" as a man and moreso easier to feel "it can be avoided". But once you know and discover the bitter truth,you'd realize pac was being real after all when he said "Revenge is the sweetest thing next to getting pussssy". It's almost always like that. I dunno why,never will.

Men don't cheat with emotions is a blantant lie , some have even upgraded their side chicks to 2nd wife ..

Men cheats more with emotions than women , we see men coming here to praise their side chicks and all that .

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by ukaface(f): 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
And they will catch HIV and staphylococcus for fun too to pass to the wives they love and an innocent baby might end up positive too
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by nedekid: 11:32pm On Aug 01, 2023
AdamuKD:
Holosho don drop quote

Nonsense
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) / Yung6ix Involved In Horrible Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.