Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO (32393 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by darkmarky(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2023
Ndi uchu..
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Drayco007(m): 7:44am On Aug 02, 2023
A man does not cheat....
His penis does grin grin
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by maasoap(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2023
NAC1666:

Thank you. Wish my wife will see this

And give her blessings to you? grin grin grin
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by sihamey: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2023
Zooposki:

And you think women are satisfied with your weak gbola. We women want hard, strong , thick, big gbolas in different varieties too. O jigbi jigbi. 😋😋😋
We are same gender. I speak in reality wink
Say you like Gbola in varieties women are not wired that way. So don’t compare yourself with men
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by sweethoney1234(f): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Father forgive her cos she does not know what she is saying…

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by maasoap(m): 7:55am On Aug 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is not saying men do it for fun as in excitement or that there are no emotional attachments as some pretend. Rather, she is implying, and rightly too, that because there are no serious penalties leveled against men who cheat in society, they freely engage. If, for instance, there was a real cost attached to cheating in Nigeria, most people, particularly men, would think twice before engaging in the act. undecided

Women don't cheat in Nigeria? Lol. Why being particular about men. Over 50% of Nigerian housewives cheat

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Chucks13: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Blessing you again
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by maasoap(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2023
LtChisom:
What nonsense fun. Men that cheat are fools period.
If you really love your wife, you will never contemplate hurting the covenant you made with your wife in the presence of God.
It depends on your faith and the type of covenant you made. It is not applicable to every marriage in Nigeria
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Allisgud: 8:01am On Aug 02, 2023
She's talking from experience of rolling with different married men,how they will nack her do everything she wants even with her kayamata jazz after everything they will still run back to their wife grin the thing dey pain her ehn
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by AlphaHakimi: 8:21am On Aug 02, 2023
It's is morally wrong to deny people the right to secually express themselves the way they want. Why does everyone feel that a man having more than one sexual partner is wrong. In life, we all want variety of things we can afford. Women want variety of clothes, shoes, bags, even children and no one says "Oh it is financially wrong to have more than one bag or shoe or to eat more than one type of food because it leads to money wastage".

Once it concerns marriage/relationship, everyone wants a man to stay with one woman irrespective of the fact that he may want some type of variety.

Before Christianity came to Africa, men married according to how many women they can take care of. It is said that a man should provide for his family but never was it said that a man should provide LUXURY for his family. Women know that the share of finances they will get to fund their luxurious lifestyle automatically reduces when a man has more than one woman/wife and that is why the do everything possible to enforce sexual exclusivity.

Polygamy is a way of life. Do not demonize it. A man owes nobody any explanation if he decides to mate/marry more than one wife.

The truth is that most women are actually more interested in a man's provision rather than in the man himself. This is why in a case of divorce they always ask for half of the wealth the man has personally accumulated.

Men, your wealth is their target. It doesn't matter how much you have. 100k is still wealthy to a woman who has never had 10k in her life. 10 million is still wealth to a woman who has never had 50k in her life. Don't let them broke shame you. Deep down, women know I always speak the truth. I'm always on the side of truth.

Shalom
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kylekent59: 8:24am On Aug 02, 2023
She is encouraging adultery.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by onlyboyson(m): 8:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Speaking loud madam comrade get ear problem
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Olaolex: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2023
MrsTwrite:
Where is she getting all these inspiration from?
From hades

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Johel(m): 8:27am On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Johel(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2023
emmy512:

I agree to this.

We just have different babes for fun.

Las Las we know who is our who

Fact.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Truvelisback(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2023
True. Most men do.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Abagworo(m): 8:33am On Aug 02, 2023
That's the truth for most situations but not all
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by onatisi(m): 8:36am On Aug 02, 2023
if men dont and are not allowed to cheat , how will women like blessing ceo get husbands and boyfriends
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvUBvd6Nuos/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by NohurryInLife: 8:57am On Aug 02, 2023
emmy512:

I agree to this.

We just have different babes for fun.

Las Las we know who is our who
You know ball
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by NOwazobia: 9:04am On Aug 02, 2023
This one na still person role model like this ooooo... lipsrsealed
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by teebagy: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2023
sameoldguy:
A Man is man, but the man’s penis is polygamous in nature.

Don’t blame a man, blame his erection

A man does not cheat, his penis does
Who owns the penis? Is it not a man.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Silentgroper(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
sameoldguy:

you got it ...
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by benzems(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2023
How did you know?
Have you being man before?
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by erjo: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2023
sameoldguy:

grin
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Exponental(m): 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
I wish I can ask if she ever slept with a married man. If yes, why did she do it?
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by SledgeHammerer: 9:46am On Aug 02, 2023
If you truly love your wife, you can't cheat on her. Maybe the husband snatching blessing ceo doesn't know what true love is
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by SonofGod231: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2023
isabi2lof:

Should same be said of women that cheats on their husbands, since everyone is free to have it ..

Men are generally selfish in nature , they can't take half of the things they do to women..

Like you said , some people shouldn't be married at all , they are to stay single and enjoy all the frivolities ..

To me , I won't see cheating as fun , especially when you're married, it's a deliberate act ..

The only purpose of doing so , is to hurt the other person's feelings and nothing more ..

Nobody wants to be cheated on , and that's just it..
The twisted perception that men normally cheat and women don't is outdated. For a woman that cheats it's a choice and I see nothing wrong with that. I'm sure she has standards and boundaries. The percentage of women sef to men might even be higher, who knows. However,it is repulsive for a woman to do so.
You seem like a loving lady, just be extra careful when it comes to things of the heart.
My best verses are "Guide your heart with all diligence,for out of it are the issues of life"
Secondly, "He that faints in time of adversity,is weak".
It is counter productive loving the wrong persons ohh to avoid mental and emotional damage.

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Silentgroper(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She is not saying men do it for fun as in excitement or that there are no emotional attachments as some pretend. Rather, she is implying, and rightly too, that because there are no serious penalties leveled against men who cheat in society, they freely engage. If, for instance, there was a real cost attached to cheating in Nigeria, most people, particularly men, would think twice before engaging in the act. undecided

why on earth should there be a penalty against that ...

Well as long as it applies to both gender... it's no problem..

na kuku who dem catch..
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by SonofGod231: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Only a psychopath can cheat that way. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Okay,so all those ones hopping on different Di in the name of runs and fun are psychopaths.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Treasure17(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2023
Eriokanmi:
E no dey show for face oo. If i upload HIV positive ladies and guys here, you would not want to marry again. It's unbelievable when fresh-skinned girls are said to be hiv+. They don't show symptoms simply because they take their ARVs regularly. Just be careful
Haaa. Thy Lord is my shepherd.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by unscripted(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2023
ahnie:
Any man that cheats on his wife should be JAILED.

50percents of nigerian husbands are CHRONIC CHEATS.
in as much as I don't support cheating .. but it seems ladies cheat more the men nowadays but claim the victim .. a lot of married ladies cheat now ,, maybe because they are not satisfied with their husbands sextual prowess .. but I have seen a great lot and it is alarming
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Solidrock05: 10:23am On Aug 02, 2023
From devil
MrsTwrite:
Where is she getting all these inspiration from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics) / Yung6ix Involved In Horrible Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.