Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO (32392 Views)

"Why Men Cheat" - 2face Unapologetic To Annie (video) / Timaya On Fashion: Stop Comparing Me To Celebrities, They Don’t Wear Original / Burna Boy: ‘Easterners In Nigeria Only Love Their People In Music’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by dododawa1: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Society gives
Few attention
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Tzar(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Men and Women process sex and love TOTALLY differently... know this and know peace!
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Puss360(f): 11:01am On Aug 02, 2023
maasoap:

Could be a different house though grin grin grin
Lol😂
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Puss360(f): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2023
bdon12:

If u like be claiming feminist, u wasting ur time.ur husband will cheat n theres nothing u can do.u dnt hav a dick so u wont know how it feels to hav one
At least I have what will bring money.m..
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Nehyooh(m): 11:32am On Aug 02, 2023
Puss360:
It's obvious that men can't do without sex... Infact sex can never satisfy a man ....
And they live to prove to the whole world that they are very capable...
They keep wanting to marry a virgin... Yet their sex mileage is very high...
Okay, after getting married to this virgin, they still go out to cheat , sex more...
I keep saying it, Marriage isn't a charity home where a woman is given accomodation out of pity ....
A woman who knows dat Life doesn't start or end in this marriage will know enough not to tolerate the frequent rubbish a man throws her way....
What excuse or statement will you present to justify your Promiscuous life as a man??
Rubbish...
Na from blow fight dey start...
If you as a woman don't take offence for the little inconsequential vibes of infidelity from your husband, one day him go carry olosho from the next street enter house...
grin Believe you me, as a man I concur with you on this today and not like before. You really made a lot of senses. Cheers'
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by winner37(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
She is right because someone like me I have a lot of girlfriends even when I have a serious lady I want to spend my life with I still the knack for fun outside ....
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 11:46am On Aug 02, 2023
Demons, olosho spirit
MrsTwrite:
Where is she getting all these inspiration from?

1 Like

Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by BalogunIdowu(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
benjackugo:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvUBvd6Nuos/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

You can tell who other men have been cheating their wives with ...

Radarada
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by bdon12: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
Puss360:

At least I have what will bring money.m..
Whether u hav money or not,men will always cheat.d one u should hate are d ones who forget /embarass their wives while cheating.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Puss360(f): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
bdon12:

Whether u hav money or not,men will always cheat.d one u should hate are d ones who forget /embarass their wives while cheating.
Single men cheating is not my cup of tea.. but you see married man?? You go explain tire
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Felimax(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
sameoldguy:
A Man is man, but the man’s penis is polygamous in nature.

Don’t blame a man, blame his erection

A man does not cheat, his penis does

You just will not finish me with laughing.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kobojunkie: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2023
SonofGod231:
■ Okay,so all those ones hopping on different Di in the name of runs and fun are psychopaths.
Even men who frequent prostitutes are emotional invested. Every human relationship requires some sort of emotional investment-- good or bad. Only psychopaths are capable of the level of disconnection you lot imagine of men. Reality is different from all those tales you all spew. undecided
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Kobojunkie: 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Silentgroper:
■ why on earth should there be a penalty against that ... Well as long as it applies to both gender... it's no problem..
na kuku who dem catch..
The same reasons why society penalizes women for cheating or choosing prostitution as a career comes to mind. Other reasons follow. undecided
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by SonofGod231: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Even men who frequent prostitutes are emotional invested. Every human relationship requires some sort of emotional investment-- good or bad. Only psychopaths are capable of the level of disconnection you lot imagine of men. Reality is different from all those tales you all spew. undecided
Who dey spew?! Abeg,make I waka my waka in peace...I no get many power for this you lot bashing today.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by malcom1X: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
doggedfighter:
Is the picture up there, same woman that was arrested some time ago ?

Her real life picture or is it video then is quite different from the young woman I am seeing her picture up there ?

What could have happened ?

Today has been all about cheating.

Is anything happening that I don't know ?

Get money make you go follow do nyash so that you go give motivational quotes.

Then politicians go dey invite you to give them motivation in their hotel rooms
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by abidem4real: 7:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Until una carry herpes go give dem for house, abi?
Stop using Panadol for somebody else's headache 🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
abidem4real:

Stop using Panadol for somebody else's headache 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Ha!

How I wish it was just headache and not something that makes the deeq n' balls itchy-scratchy..... 🥴🥴🥴🥴
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by sameoldguy: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
AmeLonRo:

Same old penis

Same old penis. Lol

A man might love his wife, but the penis loves anything in skirt, until there is an insertion, the man would know no peace.
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Thomasankara(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
[/color]from colos[color=#770077]
MrsTwrite:
Where is she getting all these inspiration from?
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by Ayasayas(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2023
I agree the point "not that they don't love their wifes"
Re: Men Cheat For Fun Not Because They Don’t Love Their Wives — Blessing CEO by abidem4real: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Ha!

How I wish it was just headache and not something that makes the deeq n' balls itchy-scratchy..... 🥴🥴🥴🥴
That's your palaver 🤪🤪🤪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Am Living My Best Life" - Chika Ike Shares Photos From The Sea In Monaco / Dave Ogbeni Distributes Bottled Water To All Police Check Points In Delta State / Sinach Performing At Gabriel Igbinedion’s 84th Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.