Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,842 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? (366 Views)

Asari Dokubo Storms Abuja With His Boys To Counter NLC Protest / Pictures From Ongoing NLC Protest In Ikeja Lagos / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Nwanna2588: 7:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Here in Ajah, the LBS axis of the Lekki Epe expressway, I can still hear the sound of vehicular movements on the road. That now brings the question of whether the protest is ongoing. How is the state of the nation in your area?
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Ikea81: 7:20am On Aug 02, 2023
Labour is unserious.what the Bleep is protest? They should go on strike and stop acting weak
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by helinues: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2023
No jobless people in my area

1 Like

Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Kanixt(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2023
Just indoor waiting for them to update us.
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Deemas(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Ikea81:
Labour is unserious.what the Bleep is protest? They should go on strike and stop acting weak

There is court injunction that barred them from embarking on strike.
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Okoroawusa: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2023
Which protest?
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by MrsTwrite(f): 7:40am On Aug 02, 2023
Before you decide to go out there, to protest for anything, your security should be your number 1 priority, becos if anything bad happens, people will blame you.

As for the People in my area, I'm not sure if they care about Nigeria's Wahala, there's absolutely no protest, they're all looking for daily bread.

G'morning y'all. Do well to check my signature.
Re: NLC Protest: How Is The Protest In Your Area? by Godwin4444: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2023
helinues:
No jobless people in my area
I don even dey shop like this

Only igbos that want to disrupt d country want protest

I am confused on one thing self, will people locked in by Simon ekpa also protest?

(1) (Reply)

The Real Enemies Of The Nation. / Nigeria Is No More The "Giant Of Africa". / Men At Work: Uniting Wike, Oshiomhole, And Apakomiza For Public Service(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.