Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 (18011 Views)

Wale Edun: Only 5% Of Nigerians Have Over ₦‎500k In Their Bank Accounts / Wale Edun Gets World Bank Appointment / Senator Elisha Abbo Spotted At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by biotechshola(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mischief maker!..he never said that, he only sounded a note of warning to those speculators that projected the real value of naira to Dollar at #700....He even mentioned that such speculations may be regretted by the time the value of dollar starts dropping..

Why do you have to edit someone's speech? To what end exactly??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2023
jmoore:
No be market forces again?
Na spiritual forces dey operate now ooo!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by SSpeter(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! Imagine settling for this ridiculous rate. During the dreaded Abacha regime, Naira was 80 to 1 dollar. Now what do we have, naira skyrocketing on daily basis. £1000 is over 1M as at today. That's the lowest a meagre salary earner can make in 2 weeks in the UK. I pity the masses and I always ask myself how do we get to this mess?
Bros I do not support the hardship in Nigeria but your analysis is wrong even if you earn a pound above the minimum wage (£10.42), after tax your salary will not exceed £1500 pounds per month.
Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by Bubu4Sea: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
blueAgent:

Was it the West that rigged Tinubu into power?

Clown.
Mumu why do you think Tony Blair came to see Tinubu?
Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by Never4getU: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
The Western World keeps fools like this in power, so that they can keep exploiting us
Shut the Bleep up.. if someone like Tinubu being in power and dollar us trading at the level it's today, is it Peter Obi who's a glorified dullard, who doesn't know what good investment is to turn Anambra into a second largest economy developing hub in the southern Nigeria that will not collapse everything on a skyrocket over above 1000$ !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by blueAgent(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

Mumu why do you think Tony Blair came to see Tinubu?

My friend shutup, you are clown.

Wannable conspiracy theorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by Calitoscassius(m): 8:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
SSpeter:
Bros I do not support the hardship in Nigeria but your analysis is wrong even if you earn a pound above the minimum wage (£10.42), after tax your salary will not exceed £1500 pounds per month.
Correct, and you must work shifts and do lots and lots of hours before you earn this much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by waveman2: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think they want to go back to emefiele economics and pegged the naira at 700 official rate.
highchief1:
this govt will run into trouble from those that don’t know how to talk.how is 700 ok to 1$..Tinubu self no send am talk this rubbish I can bet.
Re: At Ministerial Screening, Wale Edun Says Naira Fair Value Is N700/$1 by yemmywesey(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2023
seunmsg:

https://www.africanews.com/2022/10/18/ghanas-cedi-now-the-worlds-worst-performing-currency-as-kenyas-shilling-also-struggles//#:~:text=Ghana's%20cedi%20slumped%20on%20Monday,%2F%24%20in%20the%20capital%2C%20Accra.

What is the pairing of dollar to Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sule Lamido Mocks Buhari’s War On Corruption / 2023: Osinbajo Only Presidential Aspirant Worthy To Lead Nigeria - Jaywon / Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.