Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. (6410 Views)

Decent Villages In Southeast Nigeria / Femi Adesina: Southeast Nigeria Residents Are Tired Of Being IPOB's Slaves / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
yes, we have more GDP than you people except Lagos

You have more IGR than us because you tax and levy yourselves without pity

1. Lagos
4. Imo
6 Anambra
7 Ogun
8 Ondo
17. Oyo
18. Abia
23. Ekiti
24 Osun
24. Ebonyi
34 Enugu

So tell me how you are better

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

I guess dangote is the only person on Forbes list

I am only asking for an evidence of your wealth. You mentioned that igbos are richer than all Yorubas.

But no single evidence,

Forbes list, GDP, IGR, poverty line

I have given you all these and everything proves Yorubas ahead of you.

So please give me just one sphere or statistics, anything please which shows igbos richer than Yorubas

Are you this dull

1. IGR
2. Poverty Line (southeast states poorest in Southern nigeria by head count)
3. Forbes list ( dominated by Yorubas and Hausas)
4. GDP. Southwest doing better

Oya show me just one proof
delusional dude, you have all the money in the world yet you live in shanties with 1920 zinc sheet that have turned brown and rusty. You defecate in the open because your houses do not have toilets. Even in your Lagos, any fresh looking people would be guessed to be igbo while the scary looking ones are said to look Yoruba.
You people are synonymous with poverty, from your appearance to where you live. The beautiful parts of Lagos are not inhabited by the Yorubas but igbos. Yorubas dominate the slums.
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
delusional dude, you have all the money in the world yet you live in shanties with 1920 zinc sheet that have turned brown and rusty. You defecate in the open because your houses do not have toilets. Even in your Lagos, any fresh looking people would be guessed to be igbo while the scary looking ones are said to look Yoruba.
You people are synonymous with poverty, from your appearance to where you live. The beautiful parts of Lagos are not inhabited by the Yorubas but igbos. Yorubas dominate the slums.

These are your people

Stop crying and respect those bigger than you.
Southwest is bigger than you in every thing

Education, politics, entertainment, economy , GDP etc

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

So Lagos is a northern state? And the only state that is doing well is Anambra, dragging GDP with Ogun and Ondo

So what else?
anambra and Imo are above all Yoruba states except Lagos. Fact!
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by plaetton: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
successmatters:
Wow

This school trained many great men and women.
Including yours truly .
smiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:

This is Enugu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by MEEVEET: 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
Raf4:

The issue here isn't about starting late, but of the fact that you couldn't achieve anything on your own until Nigeria afford you the opportunity thru amalgamation. e.g you claimed to be business oriented, but, unlike Hausa, Yoruba etc, there was no known Igbo businessman until the advent of Colonialists. You only discovered your business skills when Nigeria provided you with the platform.
Lmao
Then u haven't read history

We started bronze work before anyone in West Africa

We built pyramids , eze chima was a well known business man in Benin, aro in fact never mind

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
anambra and Imo are above all Yoruba states except Lagos. Fact!

Lagos na northern state abi?

No matter how you cry what you do, Lagos state forever remains a southwestern state. You can’t do anything about it

We have Lagos far ahead of you, check the imo and Anambra figures, what’s the difference with Ogun and Ondo, just a slight difference. Then Enugu and Ebonyi are the poorest states in Nigeria
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

From what I said, this is the best your brain could make out of it? Where did I mention landmass is equivalent to economy?
The only thing I see about you people is a combination of envy, bitterness and deflated ego

Always far from reality, the reality that southwest has proven better than your region in all spheres is too much mental torture for you to handle.
And worst of all, you lost the most important election to a southwesterner. I feel your pains

Yen yen yen 👻👻👻👻 be spitting on persons face undecided
Do you buy things cheaper than anyone? Clown!

Like we cared ,

Katsina had 2 president but amongst the poorest

Lol if Una like make 1000 Yorubas and Hausas rule as long as we keep working hard we'll be doing better than you people and we'll sell and you must buy grin grin

Money must be made cheesy

If inflation hits we top price grin

You can boast from now to till tomorrow about pocketed IGR

You people are the ones protesting since for palliative grin

Ibadan street beggings is all time high now cheesy

Deep down we know the people that are living better lives grin

Imagine beating people and preventing them from voting because they look fresh so they must be igbo cheesy how low can people go grin
O ko ni iti ju! Tufiakwa grin

And its the poor lots amongst Yorubas that are the hateful ones o

Those wealthy and powerful ones always mix Thier blood with people of greatness grin

Mo mo eyin eniyan dara dara

You cannot tell me otherwise

I should be the one educating you because I'm well travelled not you that knows no where grin

Onye nzuzu mmụọ

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lagos na northern state abi?

No matter how you cry what you do, Lagos state forever remains a southwestern state. You can’t do anything about it

We have Lagos far ahead of you, check the imo and Anambra figures, what’s the difference with Ogun and Ondo, just a slight difference. Then Enugu and Ebonyi are the poorest states in Nigeria
replicate that Lagos in all of south west, with that we will believe that you're the ones that did it in lagos.
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Do you buy things cheaper than anyone? Clown!

Like we cared ,

Katsina had 2 president but amongst the poorest

Lol if Una like make 1000 Yorubas and Hausas rule as long as we keep working hard we'll be doing better than you people and we'll sell and you must buy grin grin

Money must be made cheesy

If inflation hits we top price grin

You can boast from now to till tomorrow about pocketed IGR

You people are the ones protesting since for palliative grin

Ibadan street beggings is all time high now cheesy

Deep down we know the people that are living better lives grin

Imagine beating people and preventing them from voting because they look fresh so they must be igbo cheesy how low can people go grin
O ko ni iti ju! Tufiakwa grin

And its the poor lots amongst Yorubas that are the hateful ones o

Those wealthy and powerful ones always mix Thier blood with people of greatness grin

Mo mo eyin eniyan dara dara

You cannot tell me otherwise

I should be the one educating you because I'm well travelled not you that knows no where grin

Onye nzuzu mmụọ

If it is picture, there are enough pictures to snap everywhere

Let’s talk with facts and data

This is another sphere

HDI

Southwest beats you hands down

1 Lagos

5. Ekiti

8 Ogun

10. Abia

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2023
Raf4:

The issue here isn't about starting late, but of the fact that you couldn't achieve anything on your own until Nigeria afford you the opportunity thru amalgamation. e.g you claimed to be business oriented, but, unlike Hausa, Yoruba etc, there was no known Igbo businessman until the advent of Colonialists. You only discovered your business skills when Nigeria provided you with the platform.

Do you know jaja of Opobo is igbo?
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
replicate that Lagos in all of south west, with that we will believe that you're the ones that did it in lagos.

Lagos has its geographical advantages, has its seaports and multinationals from all over the world. Lagos has attracted the best investment opportunities.
Why blame us for being geographically disadvantaged and landlocked in southeast?
Na we do you?
Maybe if Nigeria split today, you will lift Lagos on your head and carry it to Anambra
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

1. Lagos
4. Imo
6 Anambra
7 Ogun
8 Ondo
17. Oyo
18. Abia
23. Ekiti
24 Osun
24. Ebonyi
34 Enugu

So tell me how you are better

Abia is ahead of ekiti and osun. Difference between ekiti, Osun and Ebonyi so minimal. Imo and Anambra are above everything in yoruba land. Fact!
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

If it is picture, there are enough pictures to snap everywhere

Let’s talk with facts and data

This is another sphere

HDI

Southwest beats you hands down

1 Lagos

5. Ekiti

8 Ogun

10. Abia

Lamba lord 2016 grin

This is 2018

Count how many of your states are the top

Do a gross calculation grin

But almost all SE States are in the top

Shame on you 🤣

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Lamba lord 2016 grin

This is 2018

Count how many of your states are the top

Do a gross calculation grin

But almost all SE States are in the top

Shame on you 🤣

Southeastern states like Lagos and Ogun are number one and two respectively
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Lagos has its geographical advantages, has its seaports and multinationals from all over the world. Lagos has attracted the best investment opportunities.
Why blame us for being geographically disadvantaged and landlocked in southeast?
Na we do you?
Maybe if Nigeria split today, you will lift Lagos on your head and carry it to Anambra
so you actually know all these?
You actually know that Lagos is benefitting from all those advantages coupled with being the capital of Nigeria for 77 years but you will be boasting with your big lips like u made Lagos. Imagine states close to Lagos couldn't take advantage of that to develop. You guys are poverty and backwardness personified. Only loudmouths
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
Abia is ahead of ekiti and osun. Difference between ekiti, Osun and Ebonyi so minimal. Imo and Anambra are above everything in yoruba land. Fact!

Who is number 1?

Lagos state in southeast or where?

Who is last?

The poorest region still recognized Southeast state as least?

What’s you point exactly?

Are you sure you are not recovering from drug abuse ?
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
so you actually know all these?
You actually know that Lagos is benefitting from all those advantages coupled with being the capital of Nigeria for 77 years but you will be boasting with your big lips like u made Lagos. Imagine states close to Lagos couldn't take advantage of that to develop. You guys are poverty and backwardness personified. Only loudmouths

What’s wrong in benefiting from something?
And last I checked, Lagos is owned, controlled and ruled by Yoruba.

And not only Lagos trashing you guys, other southwest states are trashing you

Why can’t you make Anambra attract investments from all over the world? Na we do you ni?
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Southeastern states like Lagos and Ogun are number one and two respectively

So you lied? grin

Lagos stat is completely irrelevant because of its Cosmopolitan and heterogenous nature.

Let's do the counting

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Why can’t you make Anambra attract investments from all over the world? Na we do you ni?
Anambra is ahead of all the states created in 1991 in every indices of development. Learn from us and not measuring shoulder with us. We pass you guys in everything. If Lagos was to be in our region. It would have been like another country
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

We are doing just that

That's why our gross domestic product is beating yours already relax

We have overtaken you people in education

On step at a time grin

Make Una dey play

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

So you lied? grin

Lagos stat is completely irrelevant because of its Cosmopolitan and heterogenous nature.

Let's do the counting

May your state be irrelevant.
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
Anambra is ahead of all the states created in 1991 in every indices of development. Learn from us and not measuring shoulder with us. We pass you guys in everything. If Lagos was to be in our region. It would have been like another country

Now we are using since 1991, lmao

You are out of ideas
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

So you lied? grin

Let's do the counting

So do agree now that Ogun is better than Anambra?
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Antivirus92(m): 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Now we are using since 1991, lmao

You are out of ideas
yes, anambra was created in 1991 but it is better than osun, ekiti, oyo, ondo, Ogun combined together.
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 7:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

May your state be irrelevant.

You can't deal with reality grin
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:
yes, anambra was created in 1991 but it is better than osun, ekiti, oyo, ondo, Ogun combined together.

Prove its better!

That’s a challenge

Post IGR, GDP, HDI, Poverty line, industries

Anything please
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

You can't deal with reality grin

Do you know some of us are from Lagos state and have no other place to call home.
You may call it luck, opportunity, advantage or anything you wish, but Lagos state remains the economic power and most important state in Nigeria and it belongs to us, belongs to southwest and Yoruba
There’s nothing you can do about it. If Nigeria splits today, you have no choice than to become an immigrant in Lagos
Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Antivirus92:

Waiting for you to prove this statement

IGR— Oyo alone is two times that of Anambra

HDI- Ogun state sitting comfortably ahead of Anambra

GDP —- Anambra dragging with Ogun alone

Poverty line - Ogun, Ondo , Osun Oyo all ahead of Anambra

Please show me proof to validate this statement

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by KwuoteYourFada: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Do you know some of us are from Lagos state and have no other place to call home.
You may call it luck, opportunity, advantage or anything you wish, but Lagos state remains the economic power and most important state in Nigeria and it belongs to us, belongs to southwest and Yoruba
There’s nothing you can do about it. If Nigeria splits today, you have no choice than to become an immigrant in Lagos

Oya go and declare oduduwa republic na

What I saw in yewa north LGA Ogun during my NYSC changed my idea about your stupid lies

Na there you go see wetin be poverty sad

You'll see communities in real sorry state angry

Should I mention the fact that I used to load my boot with can water every weekend because there was no drinkable water there sad

After one clown 🤡🤡 be bragging about non existent IGR sad

Spit

Re: Picture Of The Oldest Secondary School In Southeast Nigeria. by Omoawoke2(m): 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
KwuoteYourFada:

Oya go and declare oduduwa republic na

What I saw in yewa north LGA Ogun during my NYSC changed my idea about your stupid lies

Na there you go see wetin be poverty sad

You'll see communities in real sorry state angry

Should I mention the fact that I used to load my boot with can water every weekend because there was no drinkable water there sad

After one clown 🤡🤡 be bragging about non existent IGR sad

Spit

Anambra billionaires haven’t done anything about this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Group For political Discussion For Youths / On Self Ban, But For The GENOCIDE In Benue, I Break My Silence / The Twisted Logic Of IPOB Sympathizers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.