Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. (659 Views)

“I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by blessingnenye(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Most times, is to avoid statements like I made you who you are, after everything I have done for you. I picked you from trash and upgraded you. Women in general can't control their tongue during arguments, though there are rare cases. Only the few matured ones let go, without making reference to that.

https://loveonet.com/red-flags-to-look-out-for-in-a-relationshi/
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
I think it depends on the kind of a wife and in-laws the man has.

When my first brother in law lost his job back in 2020 due to the pandemic, he would sometimes ask us his in laws for financial assistance and we would assist him.

One time he even asked me to help him send my eldest nephew who was in varsity at the time some money... When I asked him what happened with the money they've been saving for their son's education, he told me that they've been spending it at home since he lost his job.

I understood where he was coming from and I helped him... I continued sending my nephew some money until 3 months later when my sister told me to stop, that she'll take over.

In as much as we women can talk too much, some men are also way too egocentric and prideful to humble themselves and admit that they need help.

No man should be shamed just because he lost his job, especially if it wasn't his fault.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by PerfectStranger(m): 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
"After all I did for him"

I'd rather borrow from lapo.

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by pansophist(m): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
"After all what I've done for him"

You see that statement above, before I even know what relationship is, so around 10 years old, I've been hearing that statement from Nollywood.

How Ramsey Noah was a vulcanizer, then Genevieve Nnaji's tyres got faulty, and he fix it. She fell in love with him, then brush him up. Any small fight, she reminds him how she picks him up from the street.

I now grow older to see that lots of women do that. And because they gave you money, you pay back with your self respect. Who wants that?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by shantti(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
PerfectStranger:

A girl bought biscuits for me. I haven't rested since then. I regret eating that buscuit
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Bluezy13(m): 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
PerfectStranger:

😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Bluezy13(m): 8:12pm On Aug 02, 2023
shantti:

A girl bought biscuits for me. I haven't rested since then. I regret eating that buscuit

😂
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by PerfectStranger(m): 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
shantti:

A girl bought perfume and singlet for me on my birthday. She torments me ever since grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by MrsTwrite(f): 12:08am On Aug 03, 2023
Because they're fully aware of the end product/result of that. grin
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Starkz9898(m): 12:30am On Aug 03, 2023
You dont even have to ask if she’s truly into you……money wey girls bin dy drop for boiz since 19bc!!
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Whazar(m): 5:30am On Aug 03, 2023
“After all I have done for you”
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Dshocker(m): 6:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
I think it depends on the kind of a wife and in-laws the man has.

When my first brother in law lost his job back in 2020 due to the pandemic, he would sometimes ask us his in laws for financial assistance and we would assist him.

One time he even asked me to help him send my eldest nephew who was in varsity at the time some money... When I asked him what happened with the money they've been saving for their son's education, he told me that they've been spending it at home since he lost his job.

I understood where he was coming from and I helped him... I continued sending my nephew some money until 3 months later when my sister told me to stop, that she'll take over.

In as much as we women can talk too much, some men are also way too egocentric and prideful to humble themselves and admit that they need help.

No man should be shamed just because he lost his job, especially if it wasn't his fault.

Samantha, i am neither egocentric, nor prideful, please send me some money, like $5,000

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Rokiat(f): 6:47am On Aug 03, 2023
Because they are smart why ask a woman for money?

I ain’t spending on no grown azz man unless he’s my husband and even then I am a spending with caution.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Autobot05: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2023
Rokiat:
Because they are smart why ask a woman for money?

I ain’t spending on no grown azz man unless he’s my husband and even then I am a spending with caution.

But you can ask a. Guy for money even when he’s not your husband, father or brother ?

Well I know your type of women sha
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2023
🤦🤦🤦🤦
Dshocker:

Samantha, i am neither egocentric, nor prideful, please send me some money, like $5,000
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Dshocker(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
🤦🤦🤦🤦

You said ask, and it shall be given unto thee.

Now am asking, you are doing shakara, especially now am asking without ego.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2023
You and LarryCork would make great friends... grin grin grin
Dshocker:

You said ask, and it shall be given unto thee.

Now am asking, you are doing shakara, especially now am asking without ego.
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Dshocker(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
You and LarryCork would make great friends... grin grin grin

😳😳😳

Who is Larry Cork?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 03, 2023
MrCork, DaddyCK, MechanicMike, AKA LarryCork...😂😂😂
Dshocker:

😳😳😳

Who is Larry Cork?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Dshocker(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
MrCork, DaddyCK, MechanicMike, AKA LarryCork...😂😂😂

How did you know all of these?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Because he's a nairalander and who doesn't know him? I mean he's famous around here.
Dshocker:

How did you know all of these?
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women Money When They Are Broke. by Dshocker(m): 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Samantha124:
Because he's a nairalander and who doesn't know him? I mean he's famous around here.

I don't keep tab on people here, to know their character...

Why Do Females Like Inviting Their Ex During Weddings? / A Few-weeks-old Baby Goes Viral For Displaying Emotions / A Fine Face With An Average Body Or A Fine Body With An Average Face.. Choose