Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,149 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! (979 Views)

The Illuminati Is Satan's Order That He Tempted Jesus To Join / Tempted By Shortcuts / Tempted By Shortcuts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Hhh
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2023
Ss
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

So Paradise mean Garden in Heaven!?

SMH!
Illiterate, paradise and garden mean same thing
Heaven means sky from shamayin.

Shake your head for your isrealite god

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by FxMasterz: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

Imagine when your fantasy about sex extend to being the one to marry and deflower Mary the mother of Jesus in your paradise.

Why does this Mohammed want innocent children and pure virgin women?

He was a possessed man. If he were alive today, we would be conducting deliverance for him or else he would be in jail for terrorising people, robbery and defiling innocent children.
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

He was a possessed man. If he were alive today, we would be conducting deliverance for him or else he would be in jail for terrorising people, robbery and defiling innocent children.

Schizophrenia most likely on top of Demonic possession.

For Almost a year he was under full demonic control

Sahih Muslim: Book 26, Hadith 5426:
Narrated by Aisha: "The Messenger of Allah was affected by magic, so much so that he began imagining that he had done something when he had not. One day he said: 'O Aisha! Do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about?' Two men came to me and one of them sat by my head and the other by my feet, and then the one asked the other: 'What is wrong with the man?' The latter replied: 'He is under the effect of magic.'"

This was how he imagined one Jibril and imagined going to paradise on a mule and instead of Muslims taking him for deliverance, they were drooling under his imaginations!
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

So Paradise mean Garden in the Heaven Sky !?

SMH!
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

So Paradise mean Garden in the Heaven Sky !?

SMH!

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

To Prove you dumbness, what did I call or interpret paradise to be?

Please Quote me properly!

Only a demonised person wouldn't be able to do this
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

To Prove you dumbness, what did I call or interpret paradise to be?

Only a demonised person wouldn't be able to do this
Illiterate, your heaven and Muslims heaven is the same, so as your hell too from gehenna.
Muslims call it Jahannam.

a conquered slave loves his jewish bondage.

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by FxMasterz: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

Schizophrenia most likely on top of Demonic possession.

For Almost a year he was under full demonic control

Sahih Muslim: Book 26, Hadith 5426:
Narrated by Aisha: "The Messenger of Allah was affected by magic, so much so that he began imagining that he had done something when he had not. One day he said: 'O Aisha! Do you know that Allah has instructed me concerning the matter I asked Him about?' Two men came to me and one of them sat by my head and the other by my feet, and then the one asked the other: 'What is wrong with the man?' The latter replied: 'He is under the effect of magic.'"

This was how he imagined one Jibril and imagined going to paradise on a mule and instead of Muslims taking him for deliverance, they were drooling under his imaginations!

Lol.

Antichristian, see your life outside. You're following a demon-possesed man as prophet. I pity you.
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Illiterate, your heaven and Muslims heaven is the same, so as your hell too from gehenna.
Muslims call it Jahannam.

a conquered slave loves his jewish bondage.

Only a demonised person wouldn't be able to answer my question!

Too bad!
I suspected this was your case
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

Only a demonised person wouldn't be able to answer my question!

Too bad!
I suspected this was your case
Only a jewish slave will love his bondage. Your demons start and ends in Christianity, it’s all in your HEAD, i pity those you will indoctrinate with it

Shame on you and your creator.

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Only a jewish slave will love his bondage. Your demons start and ends in Christianity, it’s all in your HEAD, i pity those you will indoctrinate with it

Shame on you and your creator.
Let me challenge you as a man presuming that you are not a coward.

Kindly state what did I called or interpreted paradise to be in this post?

Only Cowards wouldn't be able to do this!
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

Let me challenge you as a man presuming that you are not a coward.

Kindly state what did I called or interpreted paradise to be in this post?

Only Cowards wouldn't be able to do this!
Challenge your god to stop malaria, it kills over hundred people especially children in Nigeria everyday.
Let’s see if your Israelite god can stop a fly grin

Useless slave with a useless dummy he calls yahweh
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Maynman:

Challenge your god to stop malaria, it kills over hundred people especially children in Nigeria everyday.

Useless slave with a useless dummy he calls yahweh
Your tantrum is pitiful like a toddler going on rampage.
I thought you have a semblance of sanity in you unfortunately, you don't.

Just repeat what you've just said or play it back to yourself

Let me do with you what one should do to a naughty dirty tiny toddler like you.: IGNOR him and let him wail alone without Shame!

Sorry. Go treat yourself
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

Your tantrum is pitiful like a toddler going on rampage.
I thought you have a semblance of sanity in you unfortunately, you don't.

Just repeat what you've just said or play it back to yourself

Let me do with you what one should do to a naughty dirty tiny toddler like you.: IGNOR him and let him wail alone without Shame!

Sorry. Go treat yourself
🥱

Useless slave with a useless dummy he calls yahweh.

Release yourself from the Jewish slave, not sorry.

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
If you are the Son of God, come down from the cross!

Boo hoo!
We've heard it all before!

Cry cry wailing baby!
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Maynman: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
Your god has to come down from where to stop malaria that kills millions?, what an omnipotent god grin
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
TenQ:

I am actually doing Dawa for Allah, his beloved messanger Mohammed and Islam.

Hoping that you will all leave the Messiah who gives eternal life with God for Mohammed and his Allah because of this juicy offer.

Aren't you tempted yet?

Nah... Not yet, not ever!
It's too stupid to be true.
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by AntiChristian: 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2023
FxMasterz:

Lol.

Antichristian, see your life outside. You're following a demon-possesed man as prophet. I pity you.

Jesus too was called insane by his family! Mark 3:21

That's the effect of Holy Spirit!

Worse than a demon!
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
preciousee17:

Nah... Not yet, not ever!
It's too stupid to be true.
Of course too stupid to be true especially if you know the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

To those Ignorant, they keep on blowing up themselves for the transparent female big breasted demons called Houri

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by MrPRevailer(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
I hope this can make front-page. Seun

TenQ you're doing well.
Re: Who Else Is Tempted By This Offer? : Please Indicate! by TenQ: 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2023
MrPRevailer:
I hope this can make front-page. Seun

TenQ you're doing well.
It can NEVER enter the front page!
Seun seem to be exceptionally scared of them o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Talk About This Once And For All! / Am I Am Infidel? / Do Your Bit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.