Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' (3425 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Signs to observe when u are dating a girl into hookup/olosho'
1. She prefer her phone more than the relationship esp those ones with toy iphones.
2.she thinks billing you is her right.
3.her phone is either in flight mode' off or silent whenever she is with u'' and even if she pick the call she will leave ur presence.
4.she thinks with her kpekus just as simps think with their dick, because that is the only thing she believe.
5.she always dress half naked to attract more customers because that is her oil work.
6.she behave as if her life depend on social media' sometimes video herself shaking the small yansh and vice versa.
7.she like pressing her phone when u are talking to her.
8.she ask u money for the second time and u give excuse' madam don change mind, she will tag u broke or stingy.
9.they always don't want to stay in one place' many of them belike somebody with ogbanje spirit.
10.going to club everyday is an achievement to them.
''Tb continued'''

8 Likes

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Temiii69(f): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2023
That number 8 ehn is exergerated
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Davepal: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Undisputed Facts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nonexisting1: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some of us are tired of being John the Baptist crying at the top of our voices in the wilderness about the importance of redpill. Right now, I'm tired of advising simps. They fall in love today, fall out tomorrow and the ones with sense swallow the pill while the mumu ones go back to fall again. Right now, I think simps deserve the oloshos they get as girlfriends. I don't and will never domesticate a street dog. If Tinubu makes it a law for men to date and marry Nigerian vaginarians, that is when I will get visa and leave this country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Mtcheww Alagba oshi
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ayebe'''
IconicR:
Mtcheww Alagba oshi
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
Ayebe'''
Iyaebe not Ayebe
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
I know what i write
IconicR:
Iyaebe not Ayebe

1 Like

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2023
11.she hardly appreciate your effort because she always compare u to her other guys in her mind.

1 Like

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
12.she only visit when u send her transport'' she think it is your duty to provide her transport.
13.she has different kind of female and male friends.
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
14.she don't have any specific work' because her work is her kpekus.
15.many of them like arguement because she have other options.
16.her phone hardly fall from her hand.

AFTER EVERY EVERY
1.You can't change who is into hookup/olosho from age 15 to 30years.
2.because their dream is to be like rihanna and co- one day.
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
I know what i wrote
What's the meaning of what you wrote
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
What is the meaning of what u write
IconicR:
What's the meaning of what you wrote

1 Like

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
talented321:
What is the meaning of what u write
It means bros how are you
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ayebe means my own rose
IconicR:
It means bros how are you
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Puss360(f): 12:24am On Aug 03, 2023
This one just siddan for house begin write undisputed facts....

1 Like

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Nursepepeye(f): 7:45am On Aug 03, 2023
Temiii69:
That number 8 ehn is exergerated
you are an expert
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Temiii69(f): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2023
Nursepepeye:
you are an expert

You go explain tire
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2023
talented321:
I know what i write

Wrote
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by izonborn098(m): 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2023
Op oil dey your head, but you be man ashawo.
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by izonborn098(m): 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
Fact
Davepal:
Undisputed Facts
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
@16
explain more
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Zigzagman: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2023
OP, A few months ago, during a discussion on dating and hookups, undergraduate girls came out to publicly confess about their female escapades and hookup businesses.

See the video below, the secrets your girl keeps,

So I'm surprised that you're surprised. That's why if you want to marry any girl today, you need to:

1. clarify her expectations,

2. observe her financial and sexual habits,

3. check if her family's traditions are compatible with marriage longevity and finally

4. confirm she grew up and lives in a culture where female promiscuity is frowned upon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v-PXdeL2tc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by talented321: 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
Her phone is always in her hand' when cooking' talking especially important things' anything she is doing her phone don't fall from her hand'
Because she even believe the phone more than the relationship
Dyfynezz12:
@16
explain more
Re: Oga Your Woman Is Into Hookup/oloshooo''' by Dyfynezz12(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2023
talented321:
Her phone is always in her hand' when cooking' talking especially important things' anything she is doing her phone don't fall from her hand'
Because she even believe the phone more than the relationship
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Name One Reason To Cheat / Is She Playing Me?Nairalanders Pls I Need Advise Here / Which Tribe Is The Promiscuous In Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.