Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. (19869 Views)

Family Relocation Advice Needed / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Family Relocation Abroad! Mature Advice /input Requested! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by alyarmouk(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ur nbr no dey watsapp

Cheatmessiah:
If you haven't won pool in your life time then this is your opportunity to do so.
Very big news to all pool stakers in the world.
Nap 25X27X41 Sure 3/3.
Pair 34 vs 44.
Play both in pool and bet9ja.
WhatsApp 08137490543 immediately after collecting your winning for week 6 nap which cost 100,000 cash.
If you are not serious please back off
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by AirBay: 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
OboOlora:
Learn birisope and lawma work. Bricklayer de make £20/hr for site and garbage truck workers de make £15/hr.
Or learn skill as a male stripper make u come de strip for Sheffield High street

West Street ehn... does west street live still exist grin
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Sweetvie: 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opeolami:
I will be relocating by the end of the year, everything is set.

I need advice on skill to get to improve myself and earn more money when I get to UK.

I need advice so I can start as early as this month.

Thanks.
Hairdressing
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by streetwise2015: 10:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Where in Ibadan can one learn how to drive haulage trucks ?

rajiedreez:
smiley If you really want to learn a usable and paying skill in the shot time before you leave, Go to Ibadan to use money to learn haulage truck driving or fork lift or other construction trucks (your time isn't enough for this). You can also learn plumbing and be proficient in 4 months if you know what you're doing. But make sure you have trade test for any skill you learn o. You can't be too prepared to go to UK because it's no child's play in the UK if you want to make sufficient legit money.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by isArray: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by zanebaddo(m): 10:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
Whazar:

Which part are you?
I de woolwich london
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by CapitalBank: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opeolami:

I need advice on skill to get to improve myself and earn more money when I get to UK.

Thanks.

This is what you should have even done long before now.

Cos new skills need as much as 1 year minimum.

With less than a few months to end the year, I don’t see how you will master a skill and become proficient in it before then.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by ednut1(m): 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
OgbeniSir:
Hustle ke? Prepare to clean nyansh and change old people diapers, bath them, they go abuse you etc. Welcome

quote author=ednut1 post=124849142]too late to learn any tangible skills. Prepare to hustle
is that not classed under hustle 🙄
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Hawkler: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
You should learn how to operate a Mobile Crane and have a safety certificate along.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by uuzba(m): 11:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
tonicyril:

While did u return bro, yarn me make I no do mistake abeg
I went as a student on a student visa.
During and after studies, kept applying for professional jobs.
They will call for interview,
They will say I am qualified. But they won't give. Because I was on student visa.
Technically, they could take me and do a work permit.
But they will not.
Meanwhile, I was working part time as customer service attendant.
As time went on, customer service work was going more and more.
Professional job people now started saying, "but you have spent 2, 3, 4 years doing customer service. How does that show experience for "xyz professional job?"
Visa ran out, and i had to return.
-
I have a cousin there who instead went and did "fake marriage and fake divorce" to white woman. He just paid money in court to fake the papers. He never met any woman.
That one gave him residence paper.
He's there now as citizen but the block head refused to even use that citizen to get professional job.
He's still doing security work.
Things affect the brain at times.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by MMG01(m): 11:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Opeolami:

Why?
No evidence wtf 😬

1 Like

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Purvan(m): 12:28am On Aug 05, 2023
Opeolami:

Thanks. Any suggestion on some trade I can learn, I am open to anything

Plumbing
Electrician
HVAC

1 Like

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by nairalandbuzz(m): 12:46am On Aug 05, 2023
hair dresser, hair dresser, hairdresser
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by jackaustin631: 12:57am On Aug 05, 2023
Congratulations on your upcoming relocation! Preparing in advance to improve your skills and increase your earning potential is a great idea. Here are some skills you can start working on this month to set yourself up for success in the UK:

Language Skills: If English is not your first language, improving your English proficiency will be incredibly beneficial in the UK job market. You can enroll in language courses, practice with language exchange partners, or use language learning apps.

Digital Skills: Developing digital skills can open up a wide range of job opportunities. Consider learning skills such as data analysis, digital marketing, social media management, or basic coding. There are many online platforms and courses that offer these skills.

Certifications and Qualifications: Research the specific industries or sectors you are interested in and find out what certifications or qualifications are in demand. Acquiring relevant certifications can make you stand out from other job applicants.

Soft Skills: Employers in the UK value soft skills such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and adaptability. Work on improving your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.

Networking Skills: Building professional connections is crucial in the job market. Start networking early by attending industry events, joining online professional groups, and connecting with people in your target field.

Industry Knowledge: Research the industries that are thriving in the UK and gain knowledge about their trends, challenges, and opportunities. Staying informed will give you an edge during job interviews.

Financial Literacy: Understanding personal finance and budgeting will help you manage your money effectively when you move to the UK. There are plenty of online resources and courses available to enhance your financial literacy.

Adaptability and Cultural Awareness: Being aware of cultural differences and being adaptable to new environments will make your transition smoother.

Remote Work Skills: Due to the pandemic, remote work has become more common in garage flooring phoenix. Familiarize yourself with remote work tools, time management, and effective communication in a virtual work setting.

Resume and Interview Skills: Polish your resume to highlight your skills and experiences, and practice interview techniques to present yourself confidently to potential employers.

Remember that improving yourself is a continuous journey, and starting early will give you a head start in the UK job market. Set achievable goals, create a study schedule, and stay committed to your skill development plan. Best of luck with your relocation and your pursuit of personal and professional growth!

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Gonz: 1:12am On Aug 05, 2023
Title: Unveiling the Ancient Secrets of Massage: A Journey through Centuries

In the heart of Africa, where age-old traditions and mystical wisdom intertwine, lies an enigmatic art that has been shrouded in secrecy for centuries—the art of massage. One man, a seasoned massage therapist, carries within him the profound knowledge he acquired from the revered Kurinan and Ashan, two ancient lineages of healers whose legacy has endured through time.

For over twelve decades, this master of massage has immersed himself in the intricacies of the craft, honing his skills and discovering hidden truths passed down from generation to generation. While the world has seen the rise of female massage therapists, the male practitioners, particularly in Africa, have faced misconceptions and societal pressures that have obscured their true intentions.

https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=AB5stBg1NuDf4OqYeyiG0JLv_mg9xNhXlQ%3A1691185345272&q=BEST+MASSAGE+-+RELAXAZZY100_%28MHSM%29+HOME+SERVICES+AVAILABLE+NIGERIA&stick=H4sIAAAAAAAAAAXBQQrCMBAAwJPiMxZB0IOw26Sh8baRpQ0kClkp2kuhRt_Q9_hSZ3bb_QFXQrN09duic6Yhqhdcm09rvX878s521ZrfJgTRB2RW5V7gDEUSP3maXoQ4H_Og-QTDPQuolDFeRYFHjolDErjFXkrkP5L-HNVuAAAA&mat=CSg_cwNtZYZa&ved=2ahUKEwj4-4Ou_MOAAxXZUaQEHXwEB08QrMcEegQIHhAH

In African communities, it is not uncommon to encounter prejudices and misunderstandings surrounding male massage therapists. Many have been unfairly branded as "gay" or "sugar boys," falling victim to unfair stereotypes that have clouded the perception of this sacred art. However, it is essential to shed light on the fact that many of these skilled men entered the field out of a genuine desire to heal, rather than the misguided assumptions often associated with their profession.

The journey of this master massage therapist has been one of profound transformation. As he embarked on the path of healing, he discovered that massage is not merely a series of physical manipulations but a profound dance of energies between healer and recipient. With a keen intuition that guides his hands, he delves into the silent language of the body, unveiling knots of tension, unspoken pain, and dormant emotions.

Despite societal pressures and misguided opinions, the master remains steadfast in his mission to honor the sacred legacy of massage. He dreams of a world where massage therapy is regarded not as a frivolous luxury but as an indispensable therapeutic art, accessible to all who seek solace, healing, and renewal.

In challenging the stereotypes that have plagued male massage therapists, the master aspires to cultivate a new generation of practitioners who will uphold the sanctity of this ancient art. By imparting his wisdom and nurturing their talents, he aims to foster a community of therapists that transcends gender norms, embracing the diversity that enriches the profession.

In this tale of rediscovery, the master confronts the misconceptions that have cast shadows upon the art he holds dear. He aspires to change the narrative, not just for himself but for all male massage therapists who harbor a true passion for the healing arts.

As the master continues his journey, he advocates for education and awareness to help the world understand the transformative power of massage therapy. Breaking free from stereotypes, he envisions a future where men and women alike embrace their true callings, unencumbered by societal expectations.

In conclusion, the true secret of massage therapy lies not in its gender association but in its capacity to heal and connect on a profound level. Let us celebrate the art of massage for what it truly is—a timeless expression of compassion, love, and the universal desire to alleviate suffering
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Originalsly: 1:51am On Aug 05, 2023
Forget about what skill to learn .... you cannot make it abroad. No lazy person has ever made it abroad.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Inner19(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2023
I don't see how tailoring is a good skill for a newbie abroad?

Will u start sewing immediately u land?

No marketing?
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by kenodrill: 2:04am On Aug 05, 2023
Whazar:
If you don reach UK I go connect you to some of my Gs depends on where you are there

Within a year you should make nothing less than 60k pounds not even capping if your head correct oo and you sharp

How far bro
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by livingimage(m): 2:08am On Aug 05, 2023
I will advice you do learn DATA ANALYSIS. It one of the easiest and fastest tech knowledge you can get and there's high paying with this skill.

Call or chat 090.55.15.12.73
GAIN ACCESS TO ALL TRAINING VIDEOS & MATERIALS FOR JUST N1,000

👉 A Data Analyst Can Work Remotely for Foreign Companies

👉 Data Analytics Is The Second Most Lucrative Job/Course in UK, Canada & USA after Medicine/Nursing.

👉 A Data Analyst (Beginners) Earn About $4,500 (N3 million) per month & those with more experience earn up to $8,000.

👇 Gain Acces To All Training Videos & Materials Today for Just N1,000.

Opeolami:

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by adonainana: 2:32am On Aug 05, 2023
Life survival skills

Anything you learn education wise outside the uk becomes almost irrelevant the moment you set your feet

Also you didn’t say the route you are coming with

Only the route you are coming to the uk with can save you in these perilous times

Be prepared to have 2 simultaneous jobs and be prepared for life / work lifestyle changes

2 Likes

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 3:05am On Aug 05, 2023
Sarrkii1:
All the best

Thank you 👍
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 3:08am On Aug 05, 2023
Whazar:
If you don reach UK I go connect you to some of my Gs depends on where you are there

Within a year you should make nothing less than 60k pounds not even capping if your head correct oo and you sharp

Ok..... thanks, I will message you
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 3:10am On Aug 05, 2023
Originalsly:
Forget about what skill to learn .... you cannot make it abroad. No lazy person has ever made it abroad.

Bad energy. Who told you am lazy? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 3:15am On Aug 05, 2023
jackaustin631:
Congratulations on your upcoming relocation! Preparing in advance to improve your skills and increase your earning potential is a great idea. Here are some skills you can start working on this month to set yourself up for success in the UK:

Language Skills: If English is not your first language, improving your English proficiency will be incredibly beneficial in the UK job market. You can enroll in language courses, practice with language exchange partners, or use language learning apps.

Digital Skills: Developing digital skills can open up a wide range of job opportunities. Consider learning skills such as data analysis, digital marketing, social media management, or basic coding. There are many online platforms and courses that offer these skills.

Certifications and Qualifications: Research the specific industries or sectors you are interested in and find out what certifications or qualifications are in demand. Acquiring relevant certifications can make you stand out from other job applicants.

Soft Skills: Employers in the UK value soft skills such as communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and adaptability. Work on improving your interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.

Networking Skills: Building professional connections is crucial in the job market. Start networking early by attending industry events, joining online professional groups, and connecting with people in your target field.

Industry Knowledge: Research the industries that are thriving in the UK and gain knowledge about their trends, challenges, and opportunities. Staying informed will give you an edge during job interviews.

Financial Literacy: Understanding personal finance and budgeting will help you manage your money effectively when you move to the UK. There are plenty of online resources and courses available to enhance your financial literacy.

Adaptability and Cultural Awareness: Being aware of cultural differences and being adaptable to new environments will make your transition smoother.

Remote Work Skills: Due to the pandemic, remote work has become more common in garage flooring phoenix. Familiarize yourself with remote work tools, time management, and effective communication in a virtual work setting.

Resume and Interview Skills: Polish your resume to highlight your skills and experiences, and practice interview techniques to present yourself confidently to potential employers.

Remember that improving yourself is a continuous journey, and starting early will give you a head start in the UK job market. Set achievable goals, create a study schedule, and stay committed to your skill development plan. Best of luck with your relocation and your pursuit of personal and professional growth!

Thank you! Thank you!
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 3:20am On Aug 05, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How old are you?

Early 80's
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by 360command: 3:29am On Aug 05, 2023
uuzba:

I have a cousin there who instead went and did "fake marriage and fake divorce" to white woman. He just paid money in court to fake the papers. He never met any woman.
He's there now as citizen but the block head refused to even use that citizen to get professional job.
How can you do fake papers for marriage and divorce when everything can be checked on the system.
This is not Africa where we do not have a database.

5 Likes

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:30am On Aug 05, 2023
They no tell u office work no dey UK
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Originalsly: 3:35am On Aug 05, 2023
Opeolami:

Bad energy. Who told you am lazy? Thanks.

You told us in your write up .... it's written between the lines.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by 360command: 3:36am On Aug 05, 2023
Anybody asking you to do carpentry, plumbing etc , such will not work for you. It can work but you need to go to school to have a license or certificate. A job that might work for you is mechanic, auto detailing, braiding.
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by NaijaCover(m): 3:54am On Aug 05, 2023
Whazar:

Have You Connected Before?
Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Rosykitchen: 3:57am On Aug 05, 2023
uuzba:

I went as a student on a student visa.
During and after studies, kept applying for professional jobs.
They will call for interview,
They will say I am qualified. But they won't give. Because I was on student visa.
Technically, they could take me and do a work permit.
But they will not.
Meanwhile, I was working part time as customer service attendant.
As time went on, customer service work was going more and more.
Professional job people now started saying, "but you have spent 2, 3, 4 years doing customer service. How does that show experience for "xyz professional job?"
Visa ran out, and i had to return.
-

You should have done your research before going. E clear you didn't study any courses within Science, Technology, Engineering and and medicine(STEM). You would have gotten job offers from USA, Canada, Australia.They are in demand.

1 Like

Re: Relocation Advice On Skill To Learn. by Opeolami(m): 4:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Originalsly:

You told us in your write up .... it's written between the lines.

You know nothing.. .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Has Begun Construction To Expand The Enugu 9th Mile-benue Expressway / Photos: Another Bus Tumbles Into Same Gutter At Dopemu Bus Stop Lagos / 20 Passengers Burnt To Death In Bauchi Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.