Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage (36306 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by AfroBeatDiary: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Haar
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Almiron: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
H
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
Same thing happened between his father and mother, same is repeating itself with him.

His father was PM of Canada 🇨🇦
it is a generator cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by OneCandleAway(f): 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Reinamaria:
Why do they always lie?
If the bolded were true, would they have divorced?

And they were such a beautiful couple.
I feel sorry for their children though.

They've been separated for years. He cheats.

They did t even stay together during covid. She was probably bribed to stay back due to his political career if not she would have divorced him ever since.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Even oyibo men are wash
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Lexusgs430: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Let's see if Remi would leave Bola.........🤣😭
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by DiamondPant(f): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
See break up lines!
Chai....
God when?!!!!!!!!
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by wittywriter: 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Most elites marriages breakup because of lack of compromise or sacrifice ...

Wittyness

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by omooba969(m): 9:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Why na? undecided
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
franchasofficia:
Good. Tinubu and Remi una de see una mate, what are you waiting for grin
dat Remi Tinubu dey even hungry me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

Are you married? Have you ever been divorced?

If you are married can you genuinely look at your own partner and think they are the type to separate with everyone happy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Chucks13: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
You have deep love and you are divorcing your husband?

E be liike say head dey pain you madam....

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by NwokoloOwa: 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
I know say this Justin na guy man. And with power, you can imagine
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by enemyofprogress: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lexusgs430:
Let's see if Remi would leave Bola.........🤣😭
for where? Their own na do or die o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by BESTScientist1: 9:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

Continue fooling around with English. Smuch I have nothing to say....those things they're still claiming to have towards each other is enough for a rethink.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by treatise: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
References1:
Justin, 51 and Sophie, 48 have been married since May 2005.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRHlrcL9/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CvctRb3uszw/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

This was posted in English and French by the Trudeaus on their respective Instagram pages.

They both share 3 children.
Would one say the split was as a result financial challenges?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by wiseone28: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Show me one westerner that have not been in a marriage without divorce
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Morbeta11(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
The Rich Also Fight....

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by happney65: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Make I bend if Remi divorce Bola. grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Jcomtrader: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tinubu dey enjoy for naija
Canadians no get joy for the comment sections

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by baralatie(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Shocking
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Geovanni412(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
cassyrooy:
Same thing happened between his father and mother, same is repeating itself with him.

His father was PM of Canada 🇨🇦

Rumour has it that man was not his father

Hmm...

Just compare a picture of Trudeau with a young Fidel Castro cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Shattuck(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Curse777:
Na wa oo... Divorce settlement go huge..
he is a public servant, he won't have much wealth, I guess you mistake these nations with the corrupt govt you have in Nigeria, where public wealth is personal property for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Thinkfree(m): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Son of fidel castro
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by delishpot: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Some spouses are just not compatible. They should both have good lives.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by lesbiconverter: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
End of contract
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by ivolt: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

The bold is a lie!
Some of us have actually left our villages and seen that humans are not that different!
Divorce can be acrimonious or amicable regardless of the part of the world it happens.
It depends on the reason for the divorce and the character of the couple involved

Some people become homeless, lose access to children and even get maimed after divorce.
In fact, it has been proven that men experience increased levels of depression, anxiety, and suicidal thinking
after divorce.

In your other part of the world, some even kill their entire family including children over divorce.
Something you can never see happen over here.

Respect and love my ass!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by tonididdy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
How the hell is this boy 51 shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by delishpot: 9:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Botragelad:

Very true
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Bluntemperor: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
Just imagine o,these White people have bastardise the Institution of Marriage
.weiten these forks want self?
Na wao!
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by AngelicBeing: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
shocked
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by cassyrooy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geovanni412:

Rumour has it that man was not his father

Hmm...

Just compare a picture of Trudeau with a young Fidel Castro cool
You called it rumours, let it be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.