Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage (36307 Views)

Justin Trudeau Now Wears Face-masks (photos) / Emmanuel Macron, Justin Trudeau, Boris Johnson Caught On Tape Gossiping Trump / Justin Trudeau And Melania Trump Picture Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by ugbarreta(m): 10:29am On Aug 03, 2023
the woman wants to try another gboola grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by PROPHETmichael: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2023
As a woman, when you're married and you refuse to take your husband's name and still carry your father's name, is the biggest error in marriages today. Hence, why most celebrities marriage crumble. What you've done without knowing is that you've empowerwed your village people to recall you at any time they so wish. The forces in your father’s house still have a legal right over you and can recall you back to your father's house at any time despite the fact that your husband paid your dowry.

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2023
Thanks for tolerating my opinion, even if my opinion is that the shoving of unnatural sexual orientation down the throat of others and nuturing instead of treating mental disorders such as gender dysphoria is diabolical.
If this my opinion is wack to some people, I can only be sorry for them. If you notice, even mad people think every rational, natural and tested truth is false.
Calitoscassius:
Your opinion, every opinion is wellcomed how ever wack they may sound. grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 11:14am On Aug 03, 2023
Tzar:
Thanks for tolerating my opinion, even if my opinion is that the shoving of unnatural sexual orientation down the throat of others and nuturing instead of treating mental disorders such as gender dysphoria is diabolical.
If this my opinion is wack to some people, I can only be sorry for them. If you notice, even mad people think every rational, natural and tested truth is false.
You are wellcomed, grin Yes, your opinons are only tolerated how ever wack they may sound

No one is shoving any unnatural anything down your throat evidently you can, have expressed and continue to express your disagreement opinions on it. so how can that be shoving it down your throat? tongue

Again, more opinions, labelling people who you have never met as mental disorder people or gender dysphoria sufferers

Mad people? Who are mad people? grin i am guessing you diagnosed them to be mad, you tested these truths right? More wack opinions and conclusions. You seem to know so much about these people, one wonders why and how? undecided what exactly are you frightened of?

Talk about thinking rationally, you definitely do not qualify as a rational thinker, with all your narrow minded and ignorant wack opinions.

The topic is about Justin Trudeau's divorce but for some bizzare reasons you are trying so hard to derail it to be about your own wack and uhealthy opinions on some folk you have never met.

Be lucky! grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by gnykelly(m): 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
cassyrooy:
Same thing happened between his father and mother, same is repeating itself with him.

His father was PM of Canada 🇨🇦

In Nigerian pastor's playbook.

It's an evil pattern that needs to be broken.

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Botragelad: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
ivolt:

Not only are you a coward but also an Ipob member.
Always be clear on who you are when you make fear-induced comments.

Let me help your illiteracy.
The infantry reflects Army recruitment ratio by state and lower rank.
Illiterate recruits like you will of course be the majority in the direct line of fire.
The more intelligent and higher ranked ones are in command and strategy.
Sorry, are you quoting me or someone else?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by penta(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

This is pure nonsense that you are familiar with.. Divorce or Separate, is thesame as going your own separate way.. against the vow you both made when you marry.. till the death do us apart. So I wonder why they can't still have a unify path and still claim they still love and care for themselves.
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Nnecky(f): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
Success and marriage barley go together. Your woman will push you to succeed, along the way, success will push her out of your life. This thing called marriage needs more explanation than one already knows
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2023
I am derailing nothing, I live with them and know how they are forcing us to call men women and women men. I know how they are pushing the LGBTQ agenda even in kindergarten school curriculum.

Trudeau submitted rather brazenly to the woke agenda and it affects people like me personally. His weak leadership style likely leaked into his private life too. No real woman wants a weak man for duration of a long term relationship or marriage. I strongly believe that is why his marriage collapsed. I may be wrong though.

Calitoscassius:
You are wellcomed, grin Yes, your opinons are only tolerated how ever wack they may sound

No one is shoving any unnatural anything down your throat evidently you can, have expressed and continue to express your disagreement opinions on it. so how can that be shoving it down your throat? tongue

Again, more opinions, labelling people who you have never met as mental disorder people or gender dysphoria sufferers

Mad people? Who are mad people? grin i am guessing you diagnosed them to be mad, you tested these truths right? More wack opinions and conclusions. You seem to know so much about these people, one wonders why and how? undecided what exactly are you frightened of?

Talk about thinking rationally, you definitely do not qualify as a rational thinker, with all your narrow minded and ignorant wack opinions.

The topic is about Justin Trudeau's divorce but for some bizzare reasons you are trying so hard to derail it to be about your own wack and uhealthy opinions on some folk you have never met.

Be lucky! grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is this the Canada you naija dream for?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tzar:
I am derailing nothing, I live with them and know how they are forcing us to call men women and women men. I know how they are pushing the LGBTQ agenda even in kindergarten school curriculum.

Trudeau submitted rather brazenly to the woke agenda and it affects people like me personally. His weak leadership style likely leaked into his private life too. No real woman wants a weak man for duration of a long term relationship or marriage. I strongly believe that is why his marriage collapsed. I may be wrong though.

You are completely wrong! No one is forcing you to accept anything, you have the right to your opinion on who to call a man or woman.

How has it affected you personally?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2023
Please familiarize yourself with the transgender rights bill in Canada
Calitoscassius:
You are completely wrong! No one is forcing you to accept anything, you have the right to your opinion on who to call a man or woman.

How has it affected you personally?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tzar:
Please familiarize yourself with the transgender rights bill in Canada
Again, How has it affected you personally? What exactly are you afraid of? The LGBTQ are not the only ones who are protected under the human rights and free speech act, we that are not LGBTQ has rights also, If i come across a trans man as long as he/she is not interfering in my sexual life or tryna encourage me to be like him/her or harrassing me sexually i wouldn't worry or be aprehensive of his/her existence or presence.

We have to work with these people as colleagues at our work places. So far i have not had any negative ecounters with any of them, they know there place and i know mine. This is only point of view, feel free to disagree..
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 3:47am On Aug 04, 2023
I see your POV, even if I don’t agree with it. However, I need to address what my real concerns are and why enforcing the rights of sexually odd people trample on my rights at a personal level.
You see, I have kids. My grown up kids were easier to raise because there were no major and legally regulated influences that forces them to act and behave in ways that forces their then very impressionable minds against my family’s moral etos. My younger children who are not even yet teenagers are my major concerns. With TV programs, books in school, laws and regulations and several other tools used to force my kids to act and think in ways severely different from what I as a parent would desire make parenting challenging for me. My young son came home from school one day and asked me why his classmate wore a girl’s dress to school and the kids who laughed at him were scolded by their teacher. As a parent, I really did not know how explain the oddity to a 5yr old. Do you know how much work I had to do to make my kids know that it isn’t proper for boys to use female public toilets? As an adult the woke culture can be fended off and avoided if I want. But when that culture is being forced on my children with laws to enforce it and I have to work harder as a parent to instil my training on them, then it is personal.

Calitoscassius:
Again, How has it affected you personally? What exactly are you afraid of? The LGBTQ are not the only ones who are protected under the human rights and free speech act, we that are not LGBTQ has rights also, If i come across a trans man as long as he/she is not interfering in my sexual life or tryna encourage me to be like him/her or harrassing me sexually i wouldn't worry or be aprehensive of his/her existence or presence.

We have to work with these people as colleagues at our work places. So far i have not had any negative ecounters with any of them, they know there place and i know mine. This is only point of view, feel free to disagree..
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Sagefromtheeast: 8:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Botragelad:

I have no idea on how Nigerian couples act towards each other when they separate/ divorce. That's a bit of a sticky wicket. I don't know much, so I can't really comment on that.

But in other parts of the world that I'm familiar with, people still respect and love each other even after a divorce. A divorce/separation doesn't mean total hatred for each other, does it? Sometimes things just don't work out, and that's okay. People can still be civil and friendly with their exes, can't they?

Of course, people can love and respect each other and still separate or get a divorce. There are various reasons for getting one, aren't there? Maybe they have different goals or values, or maybe they've grown apart over time. Whatever the case, it doesn't mean they have to be enemies or strangers. They can still care for each other and wish each other well, right?

This is how you guys trivialize the gravity of divorce
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Botragelad: 8:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Sagefromtheeast:

This is how you guys trivialize the gravity of divorce
What's that?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Pacesetter123(m): 9:39am On Aug 04, 2023
cassyrooy:
Same thing happened between his father and mother, same is repeating itself with him.

His father was PM of Canada 🇨🇦
Like seriously?

If so,the children should go for 40 days and 40 nights fasting and prayer to avert the impending divorce during their Premiership.
grin

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Pacesetter123(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2023
DiamondPant:
See break up lines!
Chai....
God when?!!!!!!!!
God when 'how'?
When you you will break up with your partner?
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Pacesetter123(m): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2023
Thinkfree:
Son of fidel castro
Una don start abi?

So nah Fidel Castro leave Cuba go impregnate him Mmama for Canada?
grin grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2023
enemyofprogress:
it is a cause placed on their generator, as in, their entire family, from one generator to another
Generator ko, motor cycle ni
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2023
Tzar:
I see your POV, even if I don’t agree with it. However, I need to address what my real concerns are and why enforcing the rights of sexually odd people trample on my rights at a personal level.
You see, I have kids. My grown up kids were easier to raise because there were no major and legally regulated influences that forces them to act and behave in ways that forces their then very impressionable minds against my family’s moral etos. My younger children who are not even yet teenagers are my major concerns. With TV programs, books in school, laws and regulations and several other tools used to force my kids to act and think in ways severely different from what I as a parent would desire make parenting challenging for me. My young son came home from school one day and asked me why his classmate wore a girl’s dress to school and the kids who laughed at him were scolded by their teacher. As a parent, I really did not know how explain the oddity to a 5yr old. Do you know how much work I had to do to make my kids know that it isn’t proper for boys to use female public toilets? As an adult the woke culture can be fended off and avoided if I want. But when that culture is being forced on my children with laws to enforce it and I have to work harder as a parent to instil my training on them, then it is personal.

grin grin now i understand your worries. I worry bout my kids too.My kids use smart phones, watches TV and attends schools also. I make sure i make them aware of what is what in terms of LGBTQ folks, now if you and I have to work harder to do that then that is what we have to do, it is better to make them aware of the whole LGBTQ shenanigans, no need to shield or protect them from it, remember when they turn 18 or is it 16 nowadays? they can think or live how they wish. So i start making them aware of it at this their earlier and younger ages. There are nothing much you and I can do bout it. The LGBTQ are here to stay if they say that is what they are or want to be then good luck to 'em.

Last year my son's school head rang and said she wanted to have a meeting with me about my son's conduct in school, he was only 9 last year, i turned up at the meeting i was told that my son refuses to call his (a trans man) teacher Victoria as he/she preffered to be adressed, and that my son was making fun of him laughing at him and calling him a man cheesy the trans teacher has a man's voice but wears females cloths, walks like a female, his hands and legs clearly looks like looks a man's ones cheesy he freaked my son out, the school didn't even made me aware my son has a trans teacher, they claimed they are not obligated to. Apparently this trans grown ass man made a complain to the school head about my son not arknowledging him as a female, refuses to address him as Victoria, made fun and laughed at him he was only 9 years old at the time for christ's sake! and when my son was asked why he behaved in such manner he said his Dad had told him that a hairy ass man is a man not a woman and that him and I laughed about it at home, the school threatned to exclude my son from the school, the tran man tried to sue my son (well... me) i told him go ahead and sue a 9 years old or me for having a right to our opinion and freedom of speech. Eventually the trans man left the school.. see? I did my best in educating him about the whole (though it was in a derogatory way but i don't care!) LGBTQ and it stuck in his brain.

And oh! the hairy ass trans white man teacher also tried to sue me for discrimination and racism but it didn't work.

Now, i am going to ask you the question i always ask people who has robust negatives views on LGBTQ folk and i never never always gets an answer from them. Questions are; Would you refuse a kidney donations (if you ever need one) from an LGBTQ individual? And would you refuse an LGBTQ doctor or surgeon? (f you ever need one) Would you refuse cash donations or help any kinda help from an LGBTQ individual or groups? If you are ever in need of help.

Let's see if I can get an honest answer from you. grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Exceed15: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
I admire the way they handle separation. Our own here go dey use the children as bait
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Tzar(m): 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
I am happy we have similar scary experience like I had with my kids.
On your question, the truth is that I will take live saving medical interventions from any LGBTQ++, but not financial interventions.
I will also take a thief’s, rapist’s and corrupt politician’s kidney… even if I don’t like them. But I wont take their money!😅🤣
On a more serious note, I just want the LGBTQ++ community to live their lives as they please without forcing me to accept them. I have some religious convictions that may be outrageous to some people, I won’t go pressuring everyone else to accept those convictions, will I?

Calitoscassius:
grin grin now i understand your worries. I worry bout my kids too.My kids use smart phones, watches TV and attends schools also. I make sure i make them aware of what is what in terms of LGBTQ folks, now if you and I have to work harder to do that then that is what we have to do, it is better to make them aware of the whole LGBTQ shenanigans, no need to shield or protect them from it, remember when they turn 18 or is it 16 nowadays? they can think or live how they wish. So i start making them aware of it at this their earlier and younger ages. There are nothing much you and I can do bout it. The LGBTQ are here to stay if they say that is what they are or want to be then good luck to 'em.

Last year my son's school head rang and said she wanted to have a meeting with me about my son's conduct in school, he was only 9 last year, i turned up at the meeting i was told that my son refuses to call his (a trans man) teacher Victoria as he/she preffered to be adressed, and that my son was making fun of him laughing at him and calling him a man cheesy the trans teacher has a man's voice but wears females cloths, walks like a female, his hands and legs clearly looks like looks a man's ones cheesy he freaked my son out, the school didn't even made me aware my son has a trans teacher, they claimed they are not obligated to. Apparently this trans grown ass man made a complain to the school head about my son not arknowledging him as a female, refuses to address him as Victoria, made fun and laughed at him he was only 9 years old at the time for christ's sake! and when my son was asked why he behaved in such manner he said his Dad had told him that a hairy ass man is a man not a woman and that him and I laughed about it at home, the school threatned to exclude my son from the school, the tran man tried to sue my son (well... me) i told him go ahead and sue a 9 years old or me for having a right to our opinion and freedom of speech. Eventually the trans man left the school.. see? I did my best in educating him about the whole (though it was in a derogatory way but i don't care!) LGBTQ and it stuck in his brain.

And oh! the hairy ass trans white man teacher also tried to sue me for discrimination and racism but it didn't work.

Now, i am going to ask you the question i always ask people who has robust negatives views on LGBTQ folk and i never never always gets an answer from them. Questions are; Would you refuse a kidney donations (if you ever need one) from an LGBTQ individual? And would you refuse an LGBTQ doctor or surgeon? (f you ever need one) Would you refuse cash donations or help any kinda help from an LGBTQ individual or groups? If you are ever in need of help.

Let's see if I can get an honest answer from you. grin
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Calitoscassius(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tzar:
I am happy we have similar scary experience like I had with my kids.
On your question, the truth is that I will take live saving medical interventions from any LGBTQ++, but not financial interventions.
I will also take a thief’s, rapist’s and corrupt politician’s kidney… even if I don’t like them. But I wont take their money!😅🤣
On a more serious note, I just want the LGBTQ++ community to live their lives as they please without forcing me to accept them. I have some religious convictions that may be outrageous to some people, I won’t go pressuring everyone else to accept those convictions, will I?

I agree, totally. grin

1 Like

Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Thinkfree(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pacesetter123:

Una don start abi?

So nah Fidel Castro leave Cuba go impregnate him Mmama for Canada?
grin grin
his mother was promiscuous actually she slept with many World leaders, you can Google it
Re: Justin Trudeau, Wife Sophie Separate After 18 Years Of Marriage by Pacesetter123(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Thinkfree:
his mother was promiscuous actually she slept with many World leaders, you can Google it
Nawa...oooooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sperm Selling Business Booming In Ghana / Israeli Ship ‘Galaxy Leader’ Hijacked By Yemen’s Houthis In Red Sea / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.