Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) (66166 Views)

FCCPC Deletes Over 180 Registered Loan Apps From Website / How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Say No To SOKOLOAN, This Lending App Should Be Removed From Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by bassdow: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
that's not nearly enough because there are other avenues to download such apps.

Why not make it nearly impossible for them to operate such that even to access customer's details, only the DepositMoneyBanks, and CBN could access such so that should anyOne borrows money from them and defaults, they would have little means of recovering it.

Also why not improve CONDITIONs of living as na when person poor, na then person dey borrow

7 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by NaijaCover(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2023
Nawa o
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Google said before they removed loan apps below 60days repayment,why still seeing this apps defrauding nails.
Google should also remove all insurrectionist video on YouTube.clamp down on coup platters and delist them for ever. angry You the should be for knowkedge and communion,not for causing mishap
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by wiseone28: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good for borrowers
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Utanisco(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
Can't uninstall easybuy loan app
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Quebec91(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
cheesy thief
Nellybank:
Ban them all so I'll be free 😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by tunde1200(m): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2023
sreamsense:

Why will you borrow from loan app? Ekpa doesn't pay you as online media aid for Ipob/esn? Well, I wouldn't blame you, when you sit-at-home for two weeks, how won't you need loan when Ekpa has chased away all your customers and rendered your legitimate job fruitless?

Na thief them be...!
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Dozie32(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2023
Make I go borrow money now
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Gkay1(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Good news for some and bad news to some. Wailer over to u
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by SpatialKing(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
How about Soko loan and go cash
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Djele: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
But am not seeing
PALM PAY
FAIRMONEY
AELLA CREDIT
BRANCH

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Germanjoe(m): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
There Advertisement too much self,always disturbing people to pay.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2023
seunlayi:
This apps are supposed to be making cool money in this our current economic but their Shylock attitude is the problem. You give 12k loan and want to collect 18k back in 2 weeks and you start adding default interest if the person fails. This is cruel. Subscribers to the loan only pay back with the hope of attaining a higher level when they will be able to get a higher offer..... Then they default.

Minimising the interest will help them to minimise defaults, they should also be straightforward in the term of the loan unlike the one posted month ago by a nairaland member about how he was lured to take a loan with hidden neckbreaking condition.

Let me also dedicate this song to all Defaulters.

"Cut Your Coat According to Your Size" by Apolos Empire Rhythm Orchestra
Suggest a loan app for me.

Fair money gave me 17500 to pay 21500 in to weeks.
Also, they have not increase my loan and I have never defaulted, I make sure I pay long before day!

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2023
Djele:
But am not seeing
PALM PAY
FAIRMONEY
AELLA CREDIT
BRANCH
Fair money gave me 17500 to pay 22k, and they didn't increase my loan and I have never defaulted....

Pls suggest a loan app for me
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by ipobarecriminals: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2023
sad chronic debtors that usually flood here to look for their family/partner in debt to teach them how not to pay their debts go dey happy now

4 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Femi8586:
Palmcredit sent 126k loan to my account wrongly. To pay 190k
I quickly alerted them for immediate reversal of the money, they ignored me. They refused to respond to my chats and messages.

I kept quiet. Time for repayment came, they started troubling me with calls. I said I can never pay for a loan I never requested for. They resorted to threat and others, I just ignored and blocked them.

They threatened sending messages to my contacts. I laughed. That will be the end if they try such.

Unknown to them, most of the contacts they even thought they had are fake contacts. Lol
Pls suggest a good loan app for me!
Is palmcredit good
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by LegallyBlunt: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
Djele:
But am not seeing
PALM PAY
FAIRMONEY
AELLA CREDIT
BRANCH
Nah. These guys offer good services. They're more like banks than loan sharks. They operate by the rules.

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by LegallyBlunt: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Pls suggest a good loan app for me!
Is palmcredit good
NO!

2 Likes

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by egoldman(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
Penguin2:
If I knew I would have borrowed from these mothef*ckers before they got delisted🀦

won't stop them from harrasing or embarrassing you.

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by officialJP(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2023
southsouthking:
You guys are really funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'm reading your quotes and mentions from palmpay prison.
return that shit comment back to FB where you children use that rubbish. Grown up man

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Skillsnigeria: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by southsouthking(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2023
officialJP:
return that shit comment back to FB where you children use that rubbish. Grown up man

Try dey cheer up sometimes man, you don't have to take anything too serious and personal.
Perhaps I'm not Tinubu that's making you go through stress.

Cheers man.
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Contekbbc: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2023
Femi8586:
Palmcredit sent 126k loan to my account wrongly. To pay 190k
I quickly alerted them for immediate reversal of the money, they ignored me. They refused to respond to my chats and messages.

I kept quiet. Time for repayment came, they started troubling me with calls. I said I can never pay for a loan I never requested for. They resorted to threat and others, I just ignored and blocked them.

They threatened sending messages to my contacts. I laughed. That will be the end if they try such.

Unknown to them, most of the contacts they even thought they had are fake contacts. Lol

grin grin
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Sirmikky1(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
FG should add Fairmoney

Make my debt disappear.....voom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by gentleguy1975: 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Suggest a loan app for me.

Fair money gave me 17500 to pay 21500 in to weeks.
Also, they have not increase my loan and I have never defaulted, I make sure I pay long before day!
my own na easybuy,70k to pay back 108k in 6months, I am paying 18k monthly

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by oyoofong(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2023
They took loans from this APPs to finance their election. I guess embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Entanglement: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
sreamsense:

Why will you borrow from loan app? Ekpa doesn't pay you as online media aid for Ipob/esn? Well, I wouldn't blame you, when you sit-at-home for two weeks, how won't you need loan when Ekpa has chased away all your customers and rendered your legitimate job fruitless?
let the developer breathe! Don't suffocate them

1 Like

Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2023
JetSet:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/fg-asks-google-to-remove-18-loan-apps/%3famp
They should sue FG to court if there's no remedy for them to recover debts already owed them.
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author= post=124856635]A good way to go.
Very good development.
Good news.

We are sure some frustrated children will still wail and cry on this good and positive news.
Nothing good about our darling nation make them happy in life.
Only Negativity and news about deaths and calamity dey always totori dem.

People dey o.

God bless Nigeria
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Jewessgratitud3: 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2023
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by Obiedun(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=124840260]If I knew I would have borrowed from these mothef*ckers before they got delisted
Re: FG Asks Google To Remove 18 Loan Apps From Play Store (Full List) by blowjohn(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
seunlayi:
This apps are supposed to be making cool money in this our current economic but their Shylock attitude is the problem. You give 12k loan and want to collect 18k back in 2 weeks and you start adding default interest if the person fails. This is cruel. Subscribers to the loan only pay back with the hope of attaining a higher level when they will be able to get a higher offer..... Then they default.

Minimising the interest will help them to minimise defaults, they should also be straightforward in the term of the loan unlike the one posted month ago by a nairaland member about how he was lured to take a loan with hidden neckbreaking condition.

Let me also dedicate this song to all Defaulters.

"Cut Your Coat According to Your Size" by Apolos Empire Rhythm Orchestra

2 weeks?
Baba, they ask for their money before the 7 days. Then they start threats.
Like someone will be asking u if ur head is not correct!

Or post pics of u being a rapist.

They are maddd

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Shows Off What It Takes Her To Make Money In A Legit Way / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.