Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu (29467 Views)

Abia State New Modular Refinery Will Commence Operations In 2025. / Por Harcourt Refinery Rushes To Meet December Deadline, Serious Work Going On / Port Harcourt Refinery To Be Completed December, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Phraences: 11:28am On Aug 03, 2023
Promises upon promises. How come one single refinery is not working after several renovations and repairs? Is this nation under a spell? So we now have to rely on Dangote to save us. No be Monopoly be this?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by phemmyfour: 11:31am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Future Impossible Tense
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Xox1945(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2023
trash 🗑️
This thief and Drug baron has nothing to offer.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:37am On Aug 03, 2023
The way dangote refinery commence 2 months ago
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by wink2015(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2023
WHAT ABOUT THE WARRI REFINERY?

GOVERNOR SHERIFF OBOREVWORI SHOULD REACH OUT TO PRESIDENT TINUBU TO FIX THE WARRI REFINERY.

THEY ARE OF DIFFERENT POLITICAL PARTY BUT THEY CAN WORK TOGETHER.

WIKE IS PDP BUT HE IS WORKING WITH TINUBU APC.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Zionmdde: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2023
lexyclasy:
Which refinery is 90% ready PHRC,?, lol, as im typing now, im still reviewing drawing of some vessels we needed to fabricate to ASME VIII 1962 Edition by PROCON SPEC 204 REV6 for glycol regenerator , nozzles and a lot of other pressure vessels and you are there talking about completion in December.

This is not rocket science o, Dangote that told the people he will resume last month i hope you have bought fuel at IBEJU.

Lets hope of 1st or 2nd quarter of 2024.
Good, but this is a public faceless forum but not that faceless. You are a contractor if what you mentioned is true. Did you sign an NDA?
Do you have the project timeline or schedule?. Good, I have it. 90% completion doesn't mean it is very near ready, it means the project based on project schedule has reached 90% completion

And let me ask, are you aware of the initial schedule for the recommissioning?

I will advise you delete your comment if you are real, you can also inform me so I will also delete this one so it cannot be found anywhere. An advice from a brother, don't be too specific.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by SirLakes: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
Only fools will believe this
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
The reason for the high price of fuel is due to the tax the foreign refinery owners pays to the government,the vessel owners pays taxes to both foreign and nigerian goverment as well,they fuel their vessel and the demurrage incurred the number of days before the petrol is discharged from vessel.they also add the own shua"bribe' shua to make excess profit if it is refined in nigeria the price will come down drastically
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Zionmdde: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2023
BoldBrainz:

No essence to these arguments my guy grin.

I'll contact my friend and have him send me real-time photos of the situation of things in that refinery, once his offshore vessel berths at the Onne Port between now and Tuesday next week.

Make we no stress ourselves.
Better
Ask him to enter into the refinery
Also ask him if taking non formal pictures for public consumption is allowed. As an offshore man, I bet he knows that it's safety first
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by qtx(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
grin
Believe it at your own risk. Is it today? grin
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Blaze14k: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Zionmdde:

That refinery is over 90% ready, it can even begin operations by October if they want

Lol and dangote refinery that was commissioned is likely to start production next year.

Now I ask.. what was the need of it when it's not yet completed. Same thing he did with the second Niger bridge that has no link to delta state.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by frog12: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2023
this dey crack me up grin grin grin grin

PH refinery already in good order?? grin grin
they are sabotaging the refineries
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by oneMalik: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2023
you can take your hate to bank ....

you ain't gat no choice , you'll have to live with the defeat.

Ecos:
And you are believing the froged eyes?
Anybody that believes this thief needs to admitted in opsychiatric hospital because your suffering from lack of sense
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Eric7350: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2023
Good, if the refinery could work at time, but he will not be president to witness it.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Kaiser20: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2023
The level of gullible Tinubu supporters will empower the clueless Tinubu to continue living in darkness.
Thank God for social media and enlightenment, most Nigerians are more intelligent than their hopeless leaders.
Only foolish guys will believe that Tinubu guy.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Ojoolawale1(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2023
shocked
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by stallionng: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2023
That's a loudable step forward.if all the refinaries goes into production, definitely the overhead cost of fuel will drop down, cutting off crude oil export and it's import of refined fuel back into Nigeria.
Kudos,bravo NLC
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
We will prove them capable.....

This is a working government!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
stallionng:
That's a loudable step forward.if all the refinaries goes into production, definitely the overhead cost of fuel will drop down, cutting off crude oil export and it's import of refined fuel back into Nigeria.
Kudos,bravo NLC
Only one refinery will change our lives
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Djele: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2023
Lori ilo
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by MeNmyfamily: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2023
Zionmdde:

Good, but this is a public faceless forum but not that faceless. You are a contractor if what you mentioned is true. Did you sign an NDA?
Do you have the project timeline or schedule?. Good, I have it. 90% completion doesn't mean it is very near ready, it means the project based on project schedule has reached 90% completion

And let me ask, are you aware of the initial schedule for the recommissioning?

I will advise you delete your comment if you are real, you can also inform me so I will also delete this one so it cannot be found anywhere. An advice from a brother, don't be too specific.

Saved for future reference.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by asanausana91: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2023
The way Dangote refinery started in July abi? Nonsense!!!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by clearcrystal: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2023
lexy2014:

are you saying that you believe Tinubu?

I believe him 100%

I just use BRT bus for the 1st, I was amazed, N300 from Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way to Ikeja Along, computer Village
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by clearcrystal: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
Phraences:
Promises upon promises. How come one single refinery is not working after several renovations and repairs? Is this nation under a spell? So we now have to rely on Dangote to save us. No be Monopoly be this?

Forget about Dangote, the Portharcourt refinery turn around maintenance will be completed in November and refining will start in December.
Buhari and his gang really messed up this country and Tinubu is here to repair the mess.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by IzRayl: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Alesa/alode refinery be specific, that's how they are saying onne is port Harcourt
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by larryUG(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2023
Zionmdde:
They should have revived that refinery before removing subsidy. Refinery that has swallowed trillions of naira with slow pace of work progress. At least the inflation could have been reduced.

Logic: if PHRC is ready before sangote Refinery, dangote will be a price taker for his products. But if dangote refinery resumes first, then he fixes the price. And the price will not come down even with PHRC coming up.

When I say these always sit on a round table and ensure everything Benefits them, they will say I hate politicians.

Now the damage has been caused already. Inflation has happened already, prices of commodities will not come down again. They should just increase minimum wage and let everyone including the stupid apc worshippers find ways to survive
Your analysis is not correct
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by lexy2014: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
clearcrystal:

I believe him 100%

I just use BRT bus for the 1st, I was amazed, N300 from Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way to Ikeja Along, computer Village

so how does that concern refinery that Tinubu said will open by december?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by soccerlite: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2023
KingLennon:
Nigerians are very gullible, the illiteracy level is growing everyday.

How can you believe a druggie?

Nigerians are not only gullible, gullible is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by soccerlite: 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
If portharcort refinery will be ready by Dec, ballablu would have mentioned it in his nation wide address

Wicked satanic president
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by Freebills12: 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Zionmdde:

That refinery is over 90% ready, it can even begin operations by October if they want

God have on your soul! 90% ready a project that was abandoned is now 90% ready? When? Its 90% ready because Tinibu said work will begin?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by pocom35: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2023
Zionmdde:

Lies grin
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu by pocom35: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2023
clearcrystal:

Forget about Dangote, the Portharcourt refinery turn around maintenance will be completed in November and refining will start in December.
Buhari and his gang really messed up this country and Tinubu is here to repair the mess.
. There is no TAM on ph refinery..
What is going on there is a complete rehabilitation..

And buhari is the reason why it will begin producing December..that is if tinubu ain't lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Indecent Dressing: "Amotekun Not Established To Address Trivial Issues" / South Africa's Economy Falls To Third Behind Nigeria, Egypt / 2023: Femi Otedola Backs Bola Tinubu's Presidential Aspiration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.