Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (124854 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Story for the gods. Go and look for my threads right from when I was in Nigeria. If I never left Nigeria I will never marry. I will marry here.
Kudos lad
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Regex: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Story for the gods. Go and look for my threads right from when I was in Nigeria. If I never left Nigeria I will never marry. I will marry here.

Wetin be that guy problem?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

More reason I quoted avoid there women. You can marry Brazilian because they are bit TAN and mixed. Chile , Argentina you need to thread with caution. You are my brother no doubt but I will be honest enough to tell you this part you thread hundreds of Nigerian have gone through Panama tunnel and out but don't over hype a nation Nigeria is far relaxed than.... you can marry from East Africa, Southern Africa, Northern Africa... don't give excuse of Nigeria women not enough for a young lad as u

Well, you don't know Tensa20 better than I do. He is not interested in marriage at the moment as being in Chile will enable him to achieve his dream - get to the United States and access its labour market. You need to understand that not every young Nigerian man is desperate to marry or have sex. It might sound odd to you, but that is the reality. Again, for the umpteenth time, a legal resident in Chile does not have to use whatever tunnel to migrate to the United States. Again, Chilean passport holders CAN travel to the US visa-free and are among the five countries with unrestricted access to the US labour market - Tensa20's main target.

He is not in Chile to marry the women as a major point, but to enter the US without issues and not on a Nigerian passport. The same Western countries you want to enter via a sh!thole Ethiopia's PR is what Tensa20 will access but with a Chilean passport and gain access to the only country's labour market with the highest salaries for black professionals in the world.

Let's understand the young man's focal point.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

We are here for people like you to learn how to build a community filled with intellectual whom have at the back of their mind to relinquish an outstanding track records home and abroad. Those whom won't get cut up in others delimma and trial risk filled adventure. They may not even have option B... rather they would marry a woman older than there mother, sleeping comfortably with such women and refuting there motivated reason for migrating away from young black African women.

Any educated Nigerian who enters Chile legally does not need to marry a Chilean woman before attaining naturalisation status. In fact, that is one of the reasons this thread was created - to inform young Nigerians of other reputable and less popular destinations with a high ROI than dem Malaysia, Turkey or Jakarta. The person just needs to get a job and siddon put for five years and get the passport. Also, Tensa20 has nothing against marrying a black woman even though there is no economic benefit in marrying a black African (male or female).

C'mon! Isn't that better than Turkey or Indonesia, which are not even high salary destinations? As I have preached here, it is better to go to Singapore and Switzerland because they offer high salaries though an almost impossible means to become a naturalised citizen (for Singapore) than wasting time in Malaysia or Vietnam. People need to think long term and play delayed gratification. The five years many of our people waste in those places, if spent in Chile or even Peru, they become nationals and move to Western countries with ease. His strategy is being played by Indians who are now applying to Canadian universities, get citizenship and move to the US to work through the TN visa.

13 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I no say u get 3 pp and u been to 15 world countries but with whom? It thrills me how a full grown ass man will be subjected to only building his life without supporting others, no wife, kids, like how do u guys over 30 or mid 40s consider life journey alone.. Wasting all this funds to migrate, I rather have my wife give birth in this countries with 10m for my unborn kids in other to gain jus-soil.

There is something you need understand about living in the 21st century as my instincts tells me you are almost hitting 40 (no harm intended).

There is more to life than just having children. I and OP, on separate occasions, have called Marie Stopes Nigeria to ask, "how much una dey charge for vasectomy?". Speaking for myself, I have never fancied having plenty of children. I believe there is more to life than just having kids. I am very neutral about being married. Just as my contemporaries have fewer children as opposed to the older ones who had many children. I see the upcoming Gen-Zs having just one child or being child-free. OP has spent time on reddit/antinatalist, while I have researched on being child-free.

As I dey like this, I have a certain standard of living I must not go below, and IF I must go below it due to circumstances beyond my control, let it be only me. I dread bringing another being to suffer. Life is meant to be enjoyed and explored. When I was in Nigeria, I used to wonder why young people in developed countries forgo having children, but after being in a developed country, I now understand why they do so.

I know it is a culture shock, but such is life for most people. It was a culture shock to me when I went to NYSC camp in the north and saw few women out in the streets. I had to ask a fellow corp member, "Where are the women?"

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Olumighty123(m): 7:00pm On Aug 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I no say u get 3 pp and u been to 15 world countries but with whom? It thrills me how a full grown ass man will be subjected to only building his life without supporting others, no wife, kids, like how do u guys over 30 or mid 40s consider life journey alone.. Wasting all this funds to migrate, I rather have my wife give birth in this countries with 10m for my unborn kids in other to gain jus-soil.

I been dey fill you since but this your particular motion, I no dey with am, let people decide whatever life that suits them. It's a thing of choice bros, to have a family or not at a particular time.

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Doesn't mean anything. I have 3 Nigerian passports too and have been to over 15 countries.

You have been to over 15 countries and na common Chile you end up with? Is it 15 ECOWAS west African countries you actually travelled to? Because me I don't Gerrit. Shior
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Eldemmi(m): 10:23pm On Aug 25, 2023
Op give us more pictures and scenes
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You have been to over 15 countries and na common Chile you end up with? Is it 15 ECOWAS west African countries you actually travelled to? Because me I don't Gerrit. Shior

Lemme burst your head. I worked in Europe as an engineer as my first job after I graduated so I no be small boy and there's nothing common about Chile. You haven't even travelled here and even if you want to they won't give you visa tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Lemme burst your head. I worked in Europe as an engineer as my first job after I graduated so I no be small boy.

You think it's every body here you can deceive? If U actually lived in Europe as whatever U indicated, then it's Natural you will either return back to Europe or move to a more developed and popular destination, and not end up in an obscure 2nd world developing country in south America. Keep deceiving yourself. Na Chile be the first country U enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:37pm On Aug 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You think it's every body here you can deceive? If U actually lived in Europe as whatever U indicated, then it's Natural you will either return back to Europe or move to a more developed and popular destination, and not end up in an obscure south America. Keep deceiving yourself. Na Chile be the first country U enter

I have nothing to proof on nairaland. Proving anything to you won't increase my bank account grin grin. Even while I was in Nigeria I was earning more than a million naira a month. I wasn't a small boy. I paid my fees fully before I came to Chile and fees here are very expensive even more expensive than a lot of European countries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I have nothing to proof on nairaland. Proving anything to you won't increase my bank account grin grin. Even while I was in Nigeria I was earning more than a million naira a month. I wasn't a small boy. I paid my fees fully before I came to Chile and fees here are very expensive even more expensive than a lot of European countries.

You be toozo, people in the professional sphere you claim to be in, who earned more than 1m in Nigeria, never end up in Chile, they end up in Canada, UK, Australia, USA and other 1st world countries through skilled migration programs or international students.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:49pm On Aug 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

You be toozo, people in the professional sphere you claim to be in, who earned more than 1m in Nigeria, never end up in Chile, they end up in Canada, UK, Australia, USA and other 1st world countries through skilled migration programs or international students.

I am here and enjoying it. I think you should be more concerned about yourself seeing you are in agbado kingdom grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by DrAkpamudehe: 10:56pm On Aug 25, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I am here and enjoying it. I think you should be more concerned about yourself seeing you are in agbado kingdom grin grin grin grin

Hehehe, let me give U a brief description of myself. I studied in Scandinavia way back when president yaradua passed away, I have also served as a member of the Nigerian house of reps, I then studied in Australia after my tenure ended, and currently I am an Australian citizen with my family in Melbourne while I move to and fro, running my business in Nigeria. I am not your everyday Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:58pm On Aug 25, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Hehehe, let me give U a brief description of myself. I studied in Scandinavia way back when president yaradua passed away, I have also served as a member of the Nigerian house of reps, I then studied in Australia after my tenure ended, and currently I am an Australian citizen with my family in Melbourne while I move to and fro, running my business in Nigeria. I am not your everyday Nigerian

That's great for you. Enjoy your Australia.

11 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:41am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Well, you don't know Tensa20 better than I do. He is not interested in marriage at the moment as being in Chile will enable him to achieve his dream - get to the United States and access its labour market. You need to understand that not every young Nigerian man is desperate to marry or have sex. It might sound odd to you, but that is the reality. Again, for the umpteenth time, a legal resident in Chile does not have to use whatever tunnel to migrate to the United States. Again, Chilean passport holders CAN travel to the US visa-free and are among the five countries with unrestricted access to the US labour market - Tensa20's main target.

He is not in Chile to marry the women as a major point, but to enter the US without issues and not on a Nigerian passport. The same Western countries you want to enter via a sh!thole Ethiopia's PR is what Tensa20 will access but with a Chilean passport and gain access to the only country's labour market with the highest salaries for black professionals in the world.

Let's understand the young man's focal point.
Bro if you like sound as if you are more educated than seun whom out of bliss around 2005 created this platform to archives notes from different faceless individuals seeking for answers from others. I'm not here for your lecture as I have my own opinion just like the young chap that created this thread. First I'm not disputing the fact anyone can get married or not is a choice, even the westerners at a certain point get kick out by there guardians once they hit 18yrs. If I may ask your great grand parents were subject to slave trade within this route South America. Have you ever imagine going to school in South Africa, not just Ethiopia. Like I said my opinion and if he land the job as he's searching let him cruise the 5years while I get my masters in South Africa less 1 year, with a PR statues, which means lesser funds, higher education and active PR for migration to west either Europe or U.S
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:43am On Aug 26, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

They think humping inside a plane and going to destination with mind set of getting a tech job which they fool people with, there are tons of upstart tech companies that pick Nigerian even from Nigeria to come work and live in U.S or Canada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:48am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Any educated Nigerian who enters Chile legally does not need to marry a Chilean woman before attaining naturalisation status. In fact, that is one of the reasons this thread was created - to inform young Nigerians of other reputable and less popular destinations with a high ROI than dem Malaysia, Turkey or Jakarta. The person just needs to get a job and siddon put for five years and get the passport. Also, Tensa20 has nothing against marrying a black woman even though there is no economic benefit in marrying a black African (male or female).

C'mon! Isn't that better than Turkey or Indonesia, which are not even high salary destinations? As I have preached here, it is better to go to Singapore and Switzerland because they offer high salaries though an almost impossible means to become a naturalised citizen (for Singapore) than wasting time in Malaysia or Vietnam. People need to think long term and play delayed gratification. The five years many of our people waste in those places, if spent in Chile or even Peru, they become nationals and move to Western countries with ease. His strategy is being played by Indians who are now applying to Canadian universities, get citizenship and move to the US to work through the TN visa.

If Chile peson big pass Malay Ringet make I bend. If chile economy surpass malaysia economy make I renounce my business analyst certificate.
If Jakarta no deh develeope pass Chile make I no say I no get better vision 2014 wen I first land for the country
If chile trade export surpass Vietnam make I know say business administration wey I study na waste of time.
Shior. Find people wey u fit deceive with ur long epistle

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Olumighty123(m): 4:52am On Aug 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

They think humping inside a plane and going to destination with mind set of getting a tech job which they fool people with, there are tons of upstart tech companies that pick Nigerian even from Nigeria to come work and live in U.S or Canada.

No doubt 👍
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 4:56am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

There is something you need understand about living in the 21st century as my instincts tells me you are almost hitting 40 (no harm intended).

There is more to life than just having children. I and OP, on separate occasions, have called Marie Stopes Nigeria to ask, "how much una dey change for vasectomy?". Speaking for myself, I have never fancied having plenty of children. I believe there is more to life than just having kids. I am very neutral about being married. Just as my contemporaries have fewer children as opposed to the older ones who had many children. I see the upcoming Gen-Zs having just one child or being child-free. OP has spent time on reddit/antinatalist, while I have researched on being child-free.

As I dey like this, I have a certain standard of living I must not go below, and IF I must go below it due to circumstances beyond my control, let it be only me. I dread bringing another being to suffer. Life is meant to be enjoyed and explored. When I was in Nigeria, I used to wonder why young people in developed countries forgo having children, but after being in a developed country, I now understand why they do so.

I know it is a culture shock, but such is life for most people. It was a culture shock to me when I went to NYSC camp in the north and saw few women out in the streets. I had to ask a fellow corp member, "Where are the women?"
Never fancy having plenty of children means u are eyeing having a family. Until you are mature enough to carry that weight then come we discuss. As for your instinct, yea am 41 years and proud dad with another baby bump, my wife and I are on holiday in dubai, our next move is to get her a better location to give birth and that would be either Zanzibar, Dodoma, Capetown, Lesotho, Rio de jenerio. I'm weighing my options for the young woman. Anyway u r not in this league so I won't go further with my plans for my little family of 3 😁. Anyways Panama used in my sentence is a clear view that most Nigerians have threaded these South America long before now. Whatever he planned is the best for him and I am only wishing other young lads who fancy this route must have a plan B. He's there for study, work, and migration. Lol 😆
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:00am On Aug 26, 2023
Olumighty123:

No doubt 👍

My brother are u awake . I will fund you with ideas if you are willing or planning on migration. If you have, have peace with yourself but if you are still in doubt quote me
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:05am On Aug 26, 2023
Turkey, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia big SouthAsia countries at there peak 👌
Only tech job in one of this aforementioned countries my brother u will pack money like a ritualist. You don't need there language as they operate in English in Malaysia. They want your English language proficient so as to teach in international high schools. Brothers build ur reputation and upskills before Japa..

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:14am On Aug 26, 2023
DrAkpamudehe:

Yen yen yen, na so him go dey cap like tozoo. Lol 😆 leave that dude he's just beating around the Bush. Him get 3 pp at least pp expire 5 years each or 10 yrs. So 15 years he have been renewing his pp without visa. 😆 🤣 he thinks everyone is going through hardship. I get beta duplex for Agungi/Osapa in Lagos Island. If I land lagos na taxify straight to my doormat. I go open door pick few things, carry my car wey I park enter hotel. I don book cleaners to handle the chores, btw I got plans back home but this dude never will he think of 9ja 10years from his age. No wonder he want to marry there 🙄 😒

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:20am On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Bro u no worth more than 5m which is like 5k usd in that country wey u dey so. Someone who have lived in Europe knows that European countries like Serbia, Czech , croatia, will give u a PR within 2years of doing ur masters and 5 years of living in the country. Anyone can escape to U.S for grenner pasture from this aforementioned countries. I will keep preaching no one should waste 10m for chile. That's more than enough to get you into U.S either through Ethiopia, SouthAfrica, or Kenya. Youngies be wiser.

Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile fees is around 10k usd...

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Minsk24: 5:21am On Aug 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

If Chile peson big pass Malay Ringet make I bend. If chile economy surpass malaysia economy make I renounce my business analyst certificate.
If Jakarta no deh develeope pass Chile make I no say I no get better vision 2014 wen I first land for the country
If chile trade export surpass Vietnam make I know say business administration wey I study na waste of time.
Shior. Find people wey u fit deceive with ur long epistle
Economy and standard of living can differ...
Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam will definitely have bigger economy than Chile, but with more population...Chile with small population, the can take care of their people more with their economy, this analogy is similar to some small European countries, they have a high standard of living compared to countries with big population and big economy

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:25am On Aug 26, 2023
Minsk24:

Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam will definitely have bigger economy than Chile, but with more population...Chile with small population, the can take care of their people more with their economy, this analogy is similar to some small European countries, they have a high standard of living compared to countries with big population and big economy

Check Malta and Chile I wan see something.

Destination is based on trip per year, even Mauritius is more toured and accessible with great living standard as well as Kenya.

Chile na Slave route destination even during the slave trade emancipation.
Economy is how fluent the government makes turnover HDI. INFRASTRUCTURES of social housing , business centres and attractions.

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 5:26am On Aug 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Bro if you like sound as if you are more educated than seun whom out of bliss around 2005 created this platform to archives notes from different faceless individuals seeking for answers from others. I'm not here for your lecture as I have my own opinion just like the young chap that created this thread. First I'm not disputing the fact anyone can get married or not is a choice, even the westerners at a certain point get kick out by there guardians once they hit 18yrs. If I may ask your great grand parents were subject to slave trade within this route South America. Have you ever imagine going to school in South Africa, not just Ethiopia. Like I said my opinion and if he land the job as he's searching let him cruise the 5years while I get my masters in South Africa less 1 year, with a PR statues, which means lesser funds, higher education and active PR for migration to west either Europe or U.S

So at the end of the day, you are targeting the same regions he is aiming at while in your 40s with three children after amassing three passports. On the other hand, OP is less than 30 and is a tech bro. The end justifies the means. Those who went through South America obviously are not university educated, possess no skills, weren't willing to learn the language and most importantly did not follow legal routes. OP has no business going through the Darien Gap like those you know.

P.S. Ethiopia is a sh!thole. There is nothing fascinating in boasting about studying in sh!tholes.

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:29am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

So at the end of the day, you are targeting the same regions he is aiming at while in your 40s with three children after amassing three passports. On the other hand, OP is less than 30 and is a tech bro. The end justifies the means. Those who went through South America obviously are not university educated, possess no skills, weren't willing to learn the language and most importantly did not follow legal routes. OP has no business going through the Darien Gap like those you know.

P.S. Ethiopia is a sh!thole. There is nothing fascinating in boasting about studying in sh!tholes.
After highlighting South Africa u still quote Ethiopia. Shit hole or not that's the cheapest route to migrate from Africa and not Nigeria.
BTW I never said I had 3 kids. The pp u saw was mine. Wife, pikin ...family of 3. Read before u make ur comment.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 5:30am On Aug 26, 2023
Minsk24:

Malaysia has a high standard of living compared to Vietnam and Indonesia, but with how our people don spoil the name there, it makes no sense for a Nigerian migrant to move there with just the Nigerian passport. The Malaysian passport is pretty strong, considering the country's demographic profile and history. However, Malaysia does not offer a route to the US labour market, unlike Chile. That is the bone of contention these donkeys fail to grasp.

At least, we have moved away from whether Chile is safe, has a good economy and the passport offers unrestricted access to the US labour market. This is the result when you fight demons head-on.

6 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 5:38am On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

That's great for you. Enjoy your Australia.

Let's assume he worked in the HoR - he exemplifies the typical Nigerian politician's cruel behaviour and the demons we fight here every day. As you can see, they have second citizenship in developed countries, which is Chile is one of (a member of the OECD).

All my points have been proven ab initio. There is a straight line from someone against young Nigerians emigrating legally to reputable countries and their cruelty. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Gerrard59:
I feel I should try to elucidate some things with my little knowledge on migration:

- Stay away from Woke people! They might share the same skin colour but their experiences differ from yours. When listening/reading tales from people in the abroad who warn you from relocating, ask questions. Try to know their migration route and citizenship/economic status. Someone who left via tourist visa and another who went for MBA at Haas School of Business would have different experiences, learn the mistakes the former made and strategies the latter did. Anyone who discourages you from relocating when s/he has not relocated to Nigeria is hypocritically wicked and does not wish you well (and if you check those who relocated, they are already citizens of developed countries). Flee from such people.

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:40am On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Malaysia has a high standard of living compared to Vietnam and Indonesia, but with how our people don spoil the name there, it makes no sense for a Nigerian migrant to move there with just the Nigerian passport. The Malaysian passport is pretty strong, considering the country's demographic profile and history. However, Malaysia does not offer a route to the US labour market, unlike Chile. That is the bone of contention these donkeys fail to grasp.

At least, we have moved away from whether Chile is safe, has a good economy and the passport offers unrestricted access to the US labour market. This is the result when you fight demons head-on.
Expatriate is mentioned in dictionary for a purpose. As an exchange student you can migrate from one of the University in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam to U.S labour market depends if your course or skills is needed. That been said, as a foreign national seeking for neutralisation in Chile after living for 5 years just maybe the system doesn't theighten there immigration laws then we can talk about been a legalised as a Permanent Resident permit cos u see that passport if him no marry there woman least he can get is a Permanent resident permit after 5 years.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Gerrard59(m): 5:42am On Aug 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

After highlighting South Africa u still quote Ethiopia. Shit hole or not that's the cheapest route to migrate from Africa and not Nigeria.
BTW I never said I had 3 kids. The pp u saw was mine. Wife, pikin ...family of 3. Read before u make ur comment.

MatrixReloaded:

Na u sabi my Gee. I been dey reason chile but e too far and expensive. I rather settle for ethiopia get there PR and file for U.S which is more easier to get appointment in any of the Western countries. Btw Chile , Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta where I have lived is far beautiful than this Ikoyi burdillion roads u posted. Shior

Your first choice was Ethiopia. It is a sh!thole and the passport is weak compared to Chile. Do Ethiopian passport holders enjoy unrestricted access to the US labour market? Do famine-ridden Ethiopians enjoy visa free access to the US and EU? BTW, if you have so many properties in Nigeria and visit Dubai as if it is your backyard, why are you interested in still moving to Western countries?

You see this una demonic hypocrisy?!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (51) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.