Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (124881 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by IyaTola: 4:25pm On Aug 26, 2023
kiss
tensazangetsu20:

I visited Europe for the first time in my life without getting a visa from Nigeria. The organization I worked for did my visa while I was in Europe and got it stamped on my passport. My first passport is full. Second one was left with 5 pages. I am on my third and last 10 year passport. No be today I start dey travel and I am not even up to 30 grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
Gerrard59:

Let's assume he worked in the HoR - he exemplifies the typical Nigerian politician's cruel behaviour and the demons we fight here every day. As you can see, they have second citizenship in developed countries, which is Chile is one of (a member of the OECD).

All my points have been proven ab initio. There is a straight line from someone against young Nigerians emigrating legally to reputable countries and their cruelty. Nothing surprises me anymore.

What I don't understand is how a house of reps member can openly brag about having a second nationality online. There's no Chilean congressman that will brag about having a second passport online. As a house of reps member what did he do to make Nigeria better. I am sure his constituents don't even have clean water to drink and he has moved his whole family to Australia. He should be ashamed of himself. If Nigeria had even a quarter of what Chile had who would leave Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Like I said I don't need to proof anything on nairaland grin grin grin. I no be small boy even in Nigeria I had money and was earning well every month.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Prove or proof Chilean..
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 5:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

What I don't understand is how a house of reps member can openly brag about having a second nationality online. There's no Chilean congressman that will brag about having a second passport online. As a house of reps member what did he do to make Nigeria better. I am sure his constituents don't even have clean water to drink and he has moved his whole family to Australia. He should be ashamed of himself. If Nigeria had even a quarter of what Chile had who would leave Nigeria?
Nigeria is richer than Chile through crude. Individual perspectives ridiculing our region. It's not easy to share majority of ethnicity and still remain hopeful.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by AllLovingGod: 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
I wonder how a grown man can be so jobless that he trolls all his time on the internet, SMH! It's boring already!

Abeg e have done! Abi Tensa collect your wife from you? Haba!

Btw, no offense meant.
Udo!
MatrixReloaded:

Nigeria is richer than Chile through crude. Individual perspectives ridiculing our region. It's not easy to share majority of ethnicity and still remain hopeful.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
AllLovingGod:
I wonder how a grown man can be so jobless that he trolls all his time on the internet, SMH! It's boring already!

Abeg e have done! Abi Tensa collect your wife from you? Haba!

Btw, no offense meant.
Udo!
Do you work on weekend? Ur suffer dey too much o. Come chop small Agbado

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by henrimoto(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2023
Now, Mr-I-Worked-In-The-HoR-And-I-Have-Mansions-In-Nigeria-Which-Nobody-Asked, what is bad in his approach?

😆 😆 😆
Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
Most people saying trash about Chile are just doing that to get information from OP ,infact majority of them are already researching about the Country but maybe because they can't learn Spanish or get the fund to travel there they will come back here to come say what they don't know.

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by AllLovingGod: 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2023
Bye, your case is actually hopeless.
MatrixReloaded:

Do you work on weekend? Ur suffer dey too much o. Come chop small Agbado

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by oluyemi123: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2023
Funny how someone can preach Ethiopia and bash Chile , what if Ethiopia didn't work Which other option do the person have ,Kenya , Egypt? But Chile is part of Mercosour,one can still do Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina etc even try US from there than the Shitty Ethiopia.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2023
oluyemi123:
Funny how someone can preach Ethiopia and Bash Chile , what if Ethiopia didn't work Which other option do the person have ,Kenya , Egypt? But Chile is part of Mercosour,one can stop do Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina etc even try US from there than the Shitty Ethiopia.

With a Chilean passport you only need to live in Spain for two years to get Spanish citizenship which is an EU passport. As of last year, Spain had the strongest passport in the world surpassing Singapore and Japan grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
AllLovingGod:
Bye, your case is actually hopeless.
shior
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
oluyemi123:
Funny how someone can preach Ethiopia and bash Chile , what if Ethiopia didn't work Which other option do the person have ,Kenya , Egypt? But Chile is part of Mercosour,one can still do Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina etc even try US from there than the Shitty Ethiopia.

Those people are just bad people. They are full of jealousy and hatred, these are same people claiming to be doing well.

If I hear say I share any personal thing for here?

I can't battle APC terrible governance offline and battle their demons online.

5 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2023
Karleb:

Those people are just bad people. They are full of jealousy and hatred, these are same people claiming to be doing well.

If I hear say I share any personal thing for here?

I can't battle APC terrible governance offline and battle their demons online.

It's not just nairaland. The demons are there on LinkedIn. A friend who moved to the UK shared the update on her LinkedIn a girl who was earning more than 4000 usd a month while in Nigeria. The demons came and abused her and told her how she will suffer in the uk and she will continue to cry. LinkedIn fa cheesy cheesy
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 9:07pm On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It's not just nairaland. The demons are there on LinkedIn. A friend who moved to the UK shared the update on her LinkedIn a girl who was earning more than 4000 usd a month while in Nigeria. The demons came and abused her and told her how she will suffer in the uk and she will continue to cry. LinkedIn fa cheesy cheesy

The Agbado vírus is a very potent one. It's eats up every sanity in a man's consciousness.

Best is just to surround yourself with people of like minds. That why I love Twitter circle.

Nigeria is a lost cause, not only political. The people are ready to support their oppressors and defend them with their lives even when same oppressors will willing starve them to death.

Nah! Better to be associated with another nationality. The fact say dem born you for one country no mean say na your home.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
Karleb:

The Agbado vírus is a very potent one. It's eats up every sanity in a man's consciousness.

Best is just to surround yourself with people of like minds. That why I love Twitter circle.

Nigeria is a lost cause, not only political. The people are ready to support their oppressors and defend them with their lives even when same oppressors will willing starve them to death.

Nah! Better to be associated with another nationality. The fact say dem born you for one country no mean say na your home.

LoL you are Yoruba so you won't understand the wickedness of this people. In Lagos, around February period, people who had Igbo looks were prevented from voting in Nigeria. A lot of them who supported such are on this thread making dumb comments grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

LoL you are Yoruba so you won't understand the wickedness of this people. In Lagos, around February period, people who had Igbo looks were prevented from voting in Nigeria. A lot of them who supported such are on this thread making dumb comments grin grin

I feel you people's pain alot.

Doing that bad is one level of wickedness but supporting the perpetrators and defending their bad is a level of what wickedness I can not imagine.

For my street, na everybody vote Tinubu. Na since then I don't commot my hand for their case. If they wan perish, make dem perish alone.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
When you are not successful and you hate on other people's success, I can still understand that even tho it's awful because that is how jealousy and envy are supposed to work.

But when you are successful, and you hate on another man's success? That can only be witchcraft and demonism. Because that isn't ordinary. Such hatred can only be fueled by Satan himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Oshin56(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I visited Europe for the first time in my life without getting a visa from Nigeria. The organization I worked for did my visa while I was in Europe and got it stamped on my passport. My first passport is full. Second one was left with 5 pages. I am on my third and last 10 year passport. No be today I start dey travel and I am not even up to 30 grin grin grin
please ma'am I need you to enlighten me on some issue please can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Ashirioluwa: 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2023
The guy in question did his homework before moving to Chile. All this back and forth is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 11:52pm On Aug 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Prove or proof Chilean..
With all your grammar blunders in almost all your posts you have the confidence to attempt correcting another person.
Being verbose in speaking doesn't prove you are educated. We know say you hold dictionary for hand yet all the errors.
Indeed empty vessels make the loudest noise...Kontinuu

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 12:08am On Aug 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

This place is a den of Scammers. What they are just doing is called baiting. These yahoo boys keep dishing out new formats.
The Matrix and DrAkpaamu may just be same individual using different monikers. Same low IQ is enough proof
Tenza my guy rest, afterall you didn't take loan from anyone

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

With all your grammar blunders in almost all your posts you have the confidence to attempt correcting another person.
Being verbose in speaking doesn't prove you are educated. We know say you hold dictionary for hand yet all the errors.
Indeed empty vessels make the loudest noise...Kontinuu
Mumu and who told u I was correcting the writeup or I was only proofing lol 😆

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

This place is a den of Scammers. What they are just doing is called baiting. These yahoo boys keep dishing out new formats.
The Matrix and DrAkpaamu may just be same individual using different monikers. Same low IQ is enough proof
Tenza my guy rest, afterall you didn't take loan from anyone
Scammer up and down.. were u scammed in the past? That made u seek for prosperity on NL...Shior!!! grin
I go dey write wetin I wan, e no concern u..
BTW why is ur X icon still showing bird Twitter. Is that your old fake account u used to scam ur victims

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

With a Chilean passport you only need to live in Spain for two years to get Spanish citizenship which is an EU passport. As of last year, Spain had the strongest passport in the world surpassing Singapore and Japan grin
Flying up and down without landing. Jesu Asi na ari ibe ya enu. From Chile u no go U.S for HB1 B1 pencil, na Spain again and then you live 2 years again and u get Spain pp before u fly enter where again? Since Spain pp is strong and u go marry for chile which u no even use visa enter Europe, why u no settle shikena for Spain and get the strongest pp. Na chile u fly 🪰 enter dey use English speak espanol. 🤣

Pepper 🌶 body kpom kwem.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 8:40am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Mumu and who told u I was correcting the writeup or I was only proofing lol 😆
Olodo, what's proofing
Ranting idiat
From correcting to proofing still exhibiting ignorance
English master wey no know difference between pursue and pursuit. Keep exhibiting your Stvpidity we are laughing hard grin grin grin
Your shior mouth even adds to your comic delivery 🤣

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 8:48am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Scammer up and down.. were u scammed in the past? That made u seek for prosperity on NL...Shior!!! grin
BTW why is ur X icon still showing bird Twitter. Is that your old fake account u used to scam ur victims
Mufuul wants to divert the subject
You know my twitter handle, please upload let's see your intelligence level .
Small two liner and you have been exposed
I never even dig. I will teach you how to do discovery grin grin grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Prosperity4All: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

I will soon have time for you. As you are obviously a Scam. Quote me with your old moniker not this one that is still less than a year as of today grin grin
What of your DrAkpaamu moniker am also waiting for that one🤣🤣
See wetin Agbado don turn Nigeria. Drug Pimps bragging at hard working Youths.
Tenza you fall my hand to dey dignify this mufuul with complimentary comments
Re: Memoirs From Chile by ijeezlux(m): 9:02am On Aug 27, 2023
Am already learning my Spanish oooooo. Abeg u guys should take it easy.. this insult you guys are throwing at each other is really really uncalled for.

But na wa for some people oooo. How matured men go come online de quarrel. Una really get enough energy

3 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Iwanttoto: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2023
MatrixReloaded:

Flying up and down without landing. Jesu Asi na ari ibe ya enu. From Chile u no go U.S for HB1 B1 pencil, na Spain again and then you live 2 years again and u get Spain pp before u fly enter where again? Since Spain pp is strong and u go marry for chile which u no even use visa enter Europe, why u no settle shikena for Spain and get the strongest pp. Na chile u fly 🪰 enter dey use English speak espanol. 🤣

Pepper 🌶 body kpom kwem.

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 9:37am On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

I will soon have time for you. As you are obviously a Scam. Quote me with your old moniker not this one that is still less than a year as of today grin grin
What of your DrAkpaamu moniker am also waiting for that one🤣🤣
See wetin Agbado don turn Nigeria. Drug Pimps bragging at hard working Youths.
Tenza you fall my hand to dey dignify this mufuul with complimentary comments
I swear
DrAkpaamu
go dey laugh so hard now.. cheesy grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by MatrixReloaded: 9:39am On Aug 27, 2023
Prosperity4All:

Olodo, what's proofing
Ranting idiat
From correcting to proofing still exhibiting ignorance
English master wey no know difference between pursue and pursuit. Keep exhibiting your Stvpidity we are laughing hard grin grin grin
Your shior mouth even adds to your comic delivery 🤣
Your turn is always piqued with annoyance and heavy heart. Relax life will make a way for u. Leave all alone and face you, I mean ur life. All maybe doing beta Dan u. So your moniker should be properity4***address urself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (51) (Reply)

Writing CIMA For Express Entry?? Lets Meet Here! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Pictures Of Dana Air Crash Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.