Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Memoirs From Chile - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Memoirs From Chile (121160 Views)

Nigerians In Chile Or Latin America, Gather Below / Travelling To Chile / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Memoirs From Chile by MrAbufayed: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nemesis0147:
God when 🥹
When will thy son of man leave this shithole🥹
Stop being a cultist give your life to God and begin to pray and work every day,I say you must first renounce your membership of that secret cult,it is no allegation bro you know what I'm talking about abi??
Re: Memoirs From Chile by FreeStuffsNG: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Airport in Chile. Men I was shocked by the neatness. I have been to Italy and las Palmas and honestly their airports don't come close to how neat Chile is. It's fucking crazy
I hope you have seen their inflation sir. Smh All that glitter is not gold o wink

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by ABLEGUY24(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

True. Chile is a bit expensive to study in but so much cheaper than Europe. Brazil is free and if one has 2 to 3 million that's still accessible. Brazil is also a very good country. Like very good.

like it's free to study in Brazil and 3m could get you Brazil visa, what about work and other ways to sustain person whilst schooling?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Schifo: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Congratulations, wishing you the very best and more successes in all your future endeavors.May the Almighty God open doors for you out there. 🙏

tensazangetsu20:
Airport in Chile. Men I was shocked by the neatness. I have been to Italy and las Palmas and honestly their airports don't come close to how neat Chile is. It's fucking crazy
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Flangelo12: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

But Las Palmas Airport beats this one you are showing.

Abi na another side wey you no show us?
Re: Memoirs From Chile by thinkmoney(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
God has finally done it for me grin. 3 years worth of work came to fruition and I was able to japa to Chile tongue tongue tongue. Sharing some pics from my trip and my everyday life on this thread. This is for those who think that south america is hell. Theres a lot of amazing countries in the world. You need to research and figure out what works for you. My flight was from Lagos to doha to Brazil and then finally to Chile. I didn't really start taking any pics until I got into Chile. I am sure you can find thousands of pictures about Brazil, Qatar or Lagos online but hardly anyone has posted anything about Chile.

The first pic is me In the plane crossing the Andes mountains. The light in the distance is the city of santiago.

Second is the airport in concepcion.

Third is my Uber ride from the airport to my Airbnb

Big congrats bro
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Goodman2023: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Internet infrastructure in Chile is very developed. Honestly if not for making calls you can live without getting a sim card. There's literally internet everywhere. From the airport to taxis to trains to buses to restaurants. Just putting up your wifi on any streets brings like 3 free wifi networks and this isn't even the capital city. The capital is Santiago and that's like 7 hours from here. Internet here is also very very fast. Screenshot is from the wifi at the Airbnb I am staying at.
. nice one
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Dshocker(m): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
God has finally done it for me grin. 3 years worth of work came to fruition and I was able to japa to Chile tongue tongue tongue. Sharing some pics from my trip and my everyday life on this thread. This is for those who think that south america is hell. Theres a lot of amazing countries in the world. You need to research and figure out what works for you. My flight was from Lagos to doha to Brazil and then finally to Chile. I didn't really start taking any pics until I got into Chile. I am sure you can find thousands of pictures about Brazil, Qatar or Lagos online but hardly anyone has posted anything about Chile.

The first pic is me In the plane crossing the Andes mountains. The light in the distance is the city of santiago.

What of your neighbor that got married to a jobless handsome man?

My advice for you; Save money and leave Chile, nothing dey that country, unless you want enter street.

8 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kabiru907: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
So you're now in heaven.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Schifo: 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Your time will surely come;just have a plan and continue to pray to the Almighty God to order your steps. Blessings can come from anywhere, Just be mindful of spoken words aka “Shithole”.
Nemesis0147:
God when 🥹
When will thy son of man leave this shithole🥹

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Karleb:

You no wan enjoy tinubu small? undecided
Make him dry go abeg, we wey dey year go find ways to cut out soon.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by sunnyg12(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Am happy for you.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by alhajiabdulbuha: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bros Congrats am on my way from Cotonou to Brazil by ship. I will join u soon. Tinubu must go and fight in Niger against Vladimir Putin's West African force. I must not be be among the 50 million Nigerian youths he intends to recruit into the man. That man is on drugs

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Kabiru907: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Dshocker:

What of your neighbor that got married to a jobless handsome man?

My advice for you; Save money and leave Chile, nothing dey that country, unless you want enter street.
grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by seeker121(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
Love this bro you sabi much about migration policy.

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by toprealman: 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

I can deduce from your first few posts and response to questions asked that you are very intentional, smart and well informed. Clearly you have done your due deligence!
Unfortunately many will now see Chile as the new favorite place for their japa plan.
Obviously you are on transit, good luck with your hustle and may you get to the land of your dream soonest😜.

16 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Moniya4Real(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bro, are you Alright! Chile bawo… but it’s a fuc….NG third world country naw. The size of their economy sef no rich Lagos own. Well, if it’s what you want, fine!

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope you have seen their inflation sir. Smh All that glitter is not gold o wink

Yen yen yen yen grin grin grin. You think you are talking to a dumb illiterate angry grin

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Never4getU: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It depends on demand. I am ready to help o cause the visa process na die cheesy cheesy cheesy

abeg help we are in hell fire o

2 Likes

Re: Memoirs From Chile by SayNo2SmallPrik: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Happy for you man. You Dey worry for travel section 😅
Re: Memoirs From Chile by FireUpNow(m): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Chile is one of the richest countries in south America. They have good per capita income

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by 1972xy: 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
May the Lord open your eyes my brother . You will soon know that Chile has no where near Nigeria economically . 4th world country !

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Karleb(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
IJEYdiamond:

Actually some of us are scared of South American countries because of drugs.... that is my take... and as for Argentina i am told they dont marry Blacks... Brazil is okay... but other SA countries... i cant tell..!!.. May be that is why Nigerians r not too interested..

Your sure about Brazil free education ni??

The information is there online.

It's free.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Westwood2580: 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

True. Chile is a bit expensive to study in but so much cheaper than Europe. Brazil is free and if one has 2 to 3 million that's still accessible. Brazil is also a very good country. Like very good.
Do i need to learn Portuguese per Brazil travel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Memoirs From Chile by vickydevoka(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Chile is very rich.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Edusouls(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
Black people inferior humans always looking for superior places organized by their fellow humans and they are so happy and fulfilled to enjoy other peoples sweat and organization

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Memoirs From Chile by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Chile is very rich

1 Like

Re: Memoirs From Chile by Goodlady(f): 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

It depends on demand. I am ready to help o cause the visa process na die cheesy cheesy cheesy
We ll cope. Everyone wanna get out of this Nija, male or female.
Re: Memoirs From Chile by SuperOnyi: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Yen yen yen yen grin grin grin. You think you are talking to a dumb illiterate angry grin

shocked

grin
Re: Memoirs From Chile by Dynamicboss: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chile ke Na wao cheesy
Re: Memoirs From Chile by FreeStuffsNG: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

Smh. You are an 'expert' then. You go soon calm down wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Beautiful Calabar In Pictures / 10 Years Ban For Overstaying In The UK. And Migrants Coming To The UK.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.