Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother (2083 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Tob456: 1:54am On Aug 03, 2023
I have an almost 8 months old daughter with my ex girlfriend. My daughter was sick for 2 weeks and she was admitted to the hospital for a week and 3 days my family were very supportive as usual.

My daughter is doing so much better and she got discharged last week friday I give God all the glory.

The problem on ground is because my ex girlfriend leaves alone with her younger ones she doesn't have an adult who will help her to monitor the baby health so my parents asked her if she can come and stay with them for a week or two so they will be monitoring ans helping her with the baby she can go back to her place when she us fully recovered.
They've told her to bring her last born with her too but she refused saying she can't leave all her siblings alone but her 23 years old younger brother who just returned home from a different state can look after her other siblings in her absent.

I don't live with my parents I live alone and I wanted her to stay with my parents so we can all share the responsibility of taking care of our daughter but she declined.

My parents and I are not so happy with but we can't force her .

What do you guys think about this. Is she right or wrong for declining my parents request ?
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Kobojunkie: 2:01am On Aug 03, 2023
Tob456:
I have an almost 8 months old daughter with my ex girlfriend. My daughter was sick for 2 weeks and she was admitted to the hospital for a week and 3 days my family were very supportive as usual.
My daughter is doing so much better and she got discharged last week friday I give God all the glory.
The problem on ground is because my ex girlfriend leaves alone with her younger ones she doesn't have an adult who will help her to monitor the baby health so my parents asked her if she can come and stay with them for a week or two so they will be monitoring ans helping her with the baby she can go back to her place when she us fully recovered.
They've told her to bring her last born with her too but she refused saying she can't leave all her siblings alone but her 23 years old younger brother who just returned home from a different state can look after her other siblings in her absent.

I don't live with my parents I live alone and I wanted her to stay with my parents so we can all share the responsibility of taking care of our daughter but she declined. My parents and I are not so happy with but we can't force her .
What do you guys think about this. Is she right or wrong for declining my parents request ?
You don't live with your parents but you want your ex to go live with them? undecided

How old are your ex's younger one's that they aren't able to babysit a baby while she is out for work, I assume? Or is it that you think she is not a competent mother for your child?,undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Taylor90: 2:12am On Aug 03, 2023
undecided
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by meobizy(f): 2:13am On Aug 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You don't live with your parents but you want your ex to go live with them? undecided

How old are your ex's younger one's that they aren't able to babysit a baby while she is out for work, I assume? Or is it that you think she is not a competent enough mother for your child?,undecided
My cousin said I should inform you…

“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”

6 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Ahmed0336(m): 3:15am On Aug 03, 2023
Wetin make you no marry her?
She's not your wife and you expect her to be submissive Your parents should do the right thing by asking you to marry her since you couldn't control your peni$ thereby getting her pregnant undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:53am On Aug 03, 2023
You said your ex girlfriend's younger brother is 23yrs old, that means your ex girlfriend is above 23yrs and mature enough to take care of her baby, she also has younger siblings who can look after the baby if she goes out. Your parents should mind their business, after you impregnated someone's daughter and didn't marry her, you/family should not cause her additional pain.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12am On Aug 03, 2023
lipsrsealed
Make who get pikin take care of her own pikin abeg...To avoid plenty talks in the future.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Foodqueen(f): 5:51am On Aug 03, 2023
U and this your ex with her siblings.

Las las, u go still marry her.

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by youngsahito(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
You said your ex girlfriend's younger brother is 23yrs old, that means your ex girlfriend is above 23yrs and mature enough to take care of her baby, she also has younger siblings who can look after the baby if she goes out. Your parents should mind their business, after you impregnated someone's daughter and didn't marry her, you/family should not cause her additional pain.
you just spoke harshly to somebody parent. This mind your business slang won't kill you all.
Somebody that couldn't take care of herself and siblings want to be supportive to her child.
The guy has his reason for not marrying her and if that baby should die in her hand, the blood is on her neck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Intergrated: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2023
Live with your parents as what? Ex baby mama or what?

10 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by GOFRONT(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2023
Op, I hope you no go make another attempt to knack her again when she finally come to your parent house to take care of her daughter........

OKAFOR'S LAW of CongoElasticity dey ring in my head. The law powerful sha.
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Atk1nson(m): 9:00am On Aug 03, 2023
Tob456:

My daughter is doing so much better and she got discharged last week friday I give God all the glory....

You're not married to her, why should she live with your parents even temporarily?

If she has a boyfriend, will he be comfortable knowing she lives in her ex-boyfriend's house or you assume she has nothing else to look out for romantically.

One if the best gifts for a child is a stable home. If you are not a couple with the childs mother, you can't get that in full

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2023
According to you She was good enough for the guy to be sleeping with and impregnate, yet not good enough to be married right? If that's the case, he has no right to tell her where to live to cater for the child. You men are usually $enseless and selfish.
youngsahito:
you just spoke harshly to somebody parent. This mind your business slang won't kill you all.
Somebody that couldn't take care of herself and siblings want to be supportive to her child.
The guy has his reason for not marrying her and if that baby should die in her hand, the blood is on her neck.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Mindlog: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2023
She doesn't feel comfortable staying with your parents, that should be respected. She only shares a child with you, she is not their daughter-in-law.

6 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by vincenteger: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2023
In my own understanding
The op is saying that the 8months old baby and the last sibling of his ex should stay with his parents for 2-3weeks.

My dear, she's not your wife.
She feels she can take care of the child
Just go there from time to time to check on them

8 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Shinjawestern: 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
According to you She was good enough for the guy to be sleeping with and impregnate, yet not good enough to be married right? If that's the case, he has no right to tell her where to live to cater for the child. You men are usually $enseless and selfish.

Say hi to Ur dad for me..

He is part of the men

2 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2023
I don't get, you want her to stay in your parents house, which will block her from meeting potential suitors, while you continue to stay in your place living a bachelor life, and your parents in all of their wisdom don't see anything wrong with that and with you having a child out-of wedlock and wanting your ex to live with them, as what exactly?

It's so sad that so many parents enable this bad lifestyles of youngies that is rampant today, it's sickening, because there is no way bad lifestyles will exist if these children respects and value their parents.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by MrsTwrite(f): 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2023
Wahala grin
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2023
Is there any reason NLers cannot properly define relationships?

1. Daughter's or Son's mother whom you did not marry is baby mama.

2. Cousin's sister or brother is Cousins. All your cousin's siblings are your cousins.

P.S.: Baby mama cannot have the prefix ex because what makes her your babymama is still existing. Before someone writes ex-babymama making us wonder if the child or children between them have ceased to exist.

@Topic:

You will all be fine.

7 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by pocohantas(f): 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2023
Team Babymama
Team MenDoNotBenefitFromMarriage

Wanting husband benefits on babydaddy mode.

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by youngsahito(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Their is alot to the matter, he has posted something about whereby the lady wants to bring all her siblings to live with them.
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Curiouscity(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Wetin make you no marry her?
She's not your wife and you expect her to be submissive Your parents should do the right thing by asking you to marry her since you couldn't control your peni$ thereby getting her pregnant undecided

Why do we always blame the man when a lady gets pregnant out of wedlock?
You hear things like, "you impregnated me", "he give am belle". Are the ladies in this situation inanimate objects who couldn't react to a man's desire? Was the intercourse that resulted in the pregnancy not consensual? Who controls access to sex, men or women?
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2023
youngsahito:
Their is alot to the matter, he has posted something about whereby the lady wants to bring all her siblings to live with them.

It's like you cannot read, where exactly did she say she wants all her siblings to live with them? She said she cannot leave her siblings by themselves while her and her last born stay with them, always looking for ways to blame ladies.

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Curiouscity:

Why do we always blame the man when a lady gets pregnant out of wedlock?
You hear things like, "you impregnated me", "he give am belle". Are the ladies in this situation inanimate objects who couldn't react to a man's desire? Was the intercourse that resulted in the pregnancy not consensual? Who controls access to sex, men or women?

I don't get, is he supposed to say she impregnated herself? If someone asks a lady, "who give you belle" is she to say "i give myself belle"? You think you're smart but you are not, always look at context of words before twisting narratives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Les: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
youngsahito:
so be it!!! Like the baby can't die in anyone's hand. Like wtf??

If he wants the baby, he should go marry the mother, if not he should park well!!

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by GboyegaD(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2023
Why do you want her to go live with your parents? Don't you find that extremely selfish of you?

4 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Emmanuel30a: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tob456:

I don't live with my parents I live alone and I wanted her to stay with my parents so we can all share the responsibility of taking care of our daughter but she declined.

My parents and I are not so happy with but we can't force her .

Dindinrin... Stop making noise...

1 Like

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by GboyegaD(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2023
youngsahito:

What exactly are you talking about? If he feels he can't marry her, he should let her live her life in peace. She isn't a daughter-in-law and there is no need to force her to act as one. He knows she is not willing to leave her siblings, why try to experiment with it?

3 Likes

Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by DenreleDave(m): 6:24pm On Aug 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:

Learn to speak with sense and stop being rude.... You can pass ur message without insults...
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by DenreleDave(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2023
GboyegaD:
Why do you want her to go live with your parents? Don't you find that extremely selfish of you?

I agree with you... The op is selfish...

He won't marry her but wants his parents to be watching the lady grin grin grin grin
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by Tallesty1(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2023
pocohantas:
Team Babymama
Team MenDoNotBenefitFromMarriage

Wanting husband benefits on babydaddy mode.

grin grin grin
Your Cho Cho Cho today don too much. Rest
Re: My Parents Are Not Happy With My Daughter Mother by pocohantas(f): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Your Cho Cho Cho today don too much. Rest

Hahaha. Tallesty, you no lie o.
I am quite hyper today. Wetin dey sweet me, I no even know.🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Loves It Too Much, Says 60-year Old Man / The Musa Family (parent Of Abducted Children In The Uk Needs Help) / “You Got Your Sperm Where?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.