Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development (2679 Views)

Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

Which stolen mandate are you taking about? When candidates have admitted they're not contesting the results ba?

The rightful way channel whatever grievance is through the courts as your Candidates have rightly done.

We're not in a Banana Republic!

The coming days shall tell if indeed we are in a Banana Republic or not...!!!
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blazebond:
I have been sending the monikers of such post to the DSS and the NIA,they will all eventually be picked up silently.
Blazebond, very patriotic of you. God will bless you

These fellows need to be out in jail for instigating such treasonable posts

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chibuzoc:

Do we continue in sin for Grace to abound? If democracy involves stealing and cheating then fvck it. You cannot make legality from illegalities
That's why we have the courts and security agencies to guide us all.

That's why even in the Bible there was Law & Commandments to guide people

2 Likes

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
astonished:
Why coup? Why not disintegration?

Let's clamour for that, I see better life of the citizens after breakup, that's the solution people shy away from
Bro to be honest, disintegration will not solve anything in this day and age

Look at countries that have disintegrated, e.g South Sudan, Eritrea, etc what has become of them?

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by naijaking1: 2:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

This is very unfortunate. Where is Mr Kanu now? Isn't he still in incaseration!

In other countries he would have been excuted long ago! Most countries don't joke with Treason!

No.
In most countries, he would have been released following the court order.

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Phantom233: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
What's more reasonable than mahmoud yakubu conniving with this notorious druggie to scamm the entire nation later he had the guts to threatened the judges that if reuslt of the tribunal doesn't favor him, There will be violence.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by ojobek: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Some people believe in "END JUSTIFY THE MEANS"Steal, grab
and run with it.Awon omo go to court.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Ikpunnegi01: 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Abeg, Nigeriens wey dey here listen! When you start fighting back, you know Nigeria's map; start at the center of that mark to do your attack; nothing concerns those wey dey below the map abeg. Thanks.. You go wail tire !
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
naijaking1:

No.
In most countries, he would have been released following the court order.
My brother no country will condone insurrection against a sovereign state. Most countries no go release am at all.

2 Likes

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

This is very unfortunate. Where is Mr Kanu now? Isn't he still in incaseration!

In other countries he would have been excuted long ago! Most countries don't joke with Treason!

Nigeria is too lenient.

3 Likes

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by wingmanIII: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:
Since the coup in Niger, a number of NL posts have been springing up be mischievous individuals calling/wishing for coup in Nigeria.

Just see below an unfortunate post put up yesterday by one fellow AfricanColumbus.

https://www.nairaland.com/7789894/coup-nigeria-6-things-expect

Many more of these treasonable posts have been put up lately. Why should certain fellows let our democracy be destroyed because of their selfish agenda; because their candidates didn't win elections!

This highly treasonable offence perpetuated by these unpatriotic individuals is unacceptable and denounced by all well meaning Nigerians.

This treasonable posts can put this forum into trouble with the National Security/DSS.

I think Nigeria should be the only country in the world that people can just post anything online, especially treasonable posts.. You DARE NOT try this abroad.. both in Europe & US. You'll be found, caught and tried immediately!

Seun, pls I advise you to put a reign on these individuals immediately! Thanks

You maybe right. They also do not tolerate hate or racial posts .
Use same energy to fight the terrible tribal hate posts in Nairaland.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by wingmanIII: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Your Tinubu, Lie Muhammed, Wole Soyinka etc made a lot of treasonable statements under Goodluck regime. However, tribal and religious nitwits like you called it "freedom of speech ".
Your hypocrisy baffles me tremendously.
Don't mind the idiotic bigoted hypocrite.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
No coup in nigeria forever IFSHA.
tell the lazy youths that wan coup to move to afgha and live there grin

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Chibuzoc(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

That's why we have the courts and security agencies to guide us all.

That's why even in the Bible there was Law & Commandments to guide people

What happens when the court and security agencies are corrupt
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by MadamExcellency: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

You shouldn't be responding here, because you're part of people not wishing the country well.

You put up a false post just recently about Fake Ministerial lists. I remember accusing you then.https://www.nairaland.com/7778832/ministerial-list-announced-senate-full
Don't think people are naïve to know it isn't you

Imagine taking me for a busybody that is constituting a nuisance on Nairaland in the name of measuring dīck, opposition and gaining nothing but bragging right.

Stop it already. Imagine reducing Madamexcellency to the status of Reno Omokri. I have a class to protect. I
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by bdon12: 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:
Since the coup in Niger, a number of NL posts have been springing up be mischievous individuals calling/wishing for coup in Nigeria.

Just see below an unfortunate post put up yesterday by one fellow AfricanColumbus.

Many more of these treasonable posts have been put up lately. Why should certain fellows let our democracy be destroyed because of their selfish agenda; because their candidates didn't win elections!

This highly treasonable offence perpetuated by these unpatriotic individuals is unacceptable and denounced by all well meaning Nigerians.

This treasonable posts can put this forum into trouble with the National Security/DSS.

I think Nigeria should be the only country in the world that people can just post anything online, especially treasonable posts.. You DARE NOT try this abroad.. both in Europe & US. You'll be found, caught and tried immediately!

Where is the post before i comment.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by bdon12: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

I hav a feeling u hav never stayed abroad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Ikpunnegi01: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Whosoever that deleted that thread should restore it back. If una wan do una work, make una start from those dishing tri#balist threads here and there even the op.

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Lovelive: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rubbishh
Garbage, ...
pineed:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by BOYS2MEN: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Coming from a tribal OKPO from the locals of Ile ife
pineed:

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by astonished: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
We are different from those countries and you don't need to compare with Nigeria.

We were different countries before forceful amalgamation, we are different people, language and culture, these things play vital part in what has country turned to today.

This country can't be better or move forward an inches, it's not a curse but a reality, we don't need to continue deceiving ourselves.

But I understand because of oil money right? you don't want the country to go apart, what has the citizens gain from it.

There are so much to gain if the country go apart and every region will wear their thinking caps and there will be no room for embezzlement or curruption at the detrimental of your people.

You people are pretending that you don't know politicians and everyone see the governance position in this country as your own share of national cake, because you know who you are.

Go apart will benefit the poor masses

pineed:

Bro to be honest, disintegration will not solve anything in this day and age

Look at countries that have disintegrated, e.g South Sudan, Eritrea, etc what has become of them?

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Nigeria is too lenient.
I tell you my brother

I know many countries abroad that one dare not try treason in any form

2 Likes

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
bdon12:

I hav a feeling u hav never stayed abroad.
Lol.. Dude you should be smarter than this. Isn't it obvious from my posts!
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by AfricanColumbus: 7:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
I can't believe my thread was deleted. That wasn't necessary.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by bdon12: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

Lol.. Dude you should be smarter than this. Isn't it obvious from my posts!

Again i dont tink u hav lived abroad. If u did live abroad u will understand that freedom of xpression is not a joke in d western world.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Chindozy: 7:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

My friend there is no 💯 free and fair election anywhere in the world

Do you know Donald trump was in court yesterday for allegedly manipulating the previous US elections? Did US burn or call for coup because of this? NO

All Candidates usually have one form of "rigging" or the other. No one is perfect.

You need to get ur facts right dude. What happened in Nigeria on the 25th of February CANNOT happen in those countries you mentioned.

Donald Trump was in court yesterday because he orchestrated the insurrection that happened in Capitol Hill on January 6, 2020 because he lost a CREDIBLE election. Now do you wanna compare the sham that took place in Nigeria with that of American election? C’mon dude, u can do much better than that.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
bdon12:

Again i dont tink u hav lived abroad. If u did live abroad u will understand that freedom of xpression is not a joke in d western world.

Don't be silly & mischievous!

Go to Europe or US and start propagating treasonable statements: coup, terrorism, extremist views against the Govt and saying it's Freedom of expression and tell me if you won't be apprehended!

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
AfricanColumbus:

I can't believe my thread was deleted. That wasn't necessary.
Serves you right.. Desist from propagating treasonable Posts.

Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Tochi3(m): 7:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
Some people sef ..deceitful beings ...chameleons

1 Like

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by AfricanColumbus: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:

Serves you right.. Desist from propagating treasonable Posts.

Be warned!

Warn yourself first
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by SenatePresdo(m): 11:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:
Most countries abroad.. Europe, America & Asia will never tolerate online post like these.

You dare not post treasonable statements online, you'll be fished out almost immediately.

For those posting this if you think you can't be caught then you're naive! Any country of the world you are posting treason, you'll be fished out.

We should be careful and desist from this

But you dare to chase people away from polling units in abroad because they are not of your tribe?

Continue

3 Likes

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Hedonisco: 11:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
pineed:
Most countries abroad.. Europe, America & Asia will never tolerate online post like these.

You dare not post treasonable statements online, you'll be fished out almost immediately.

For those posting this if you think you can't be caught then you're naive! Any country of the world you are posting treason, you'll be fished out.

We should be careful and desist from this

Stop foaming in the mouth and tell your useless BAT that forcing himself on Nigeria via a STOLEN MANDATE is the worst treason!

Majority of Nigerians didn't vote for him and don't want him. He is an illegitimate president, and that in itself is unpardonable. He has no moral ground to stand on to purportedly deliberate on what is or isn't treason, or what is or isn't democratic.

You funny lot from the South West need to stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today / Arthur Nzeribe's Wife Banned From Handling Contracts In Delta / Lowest Paid Nigerian Should Be Paid N200,000.00 Per Annum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.