Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development (2678 Views)

Last Warning To Anyone Initiating Treasonable Posts On Nairaland Forum / Tope Akinyode: Arrest Oshiomhole For Treasonable Comment - Lawyer To FG / IGP Adamu Warns Against 'Revolution Now', Calls it "treasonable felony" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by abdulimussa: 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Jailed Biafran leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dies at DSS Custody

Jailed separatist leader Nnamdi Kanu, who was lodged in DSS detention facility jail in connection with Biafran separatist movements attacts in the South Eastern part of Nigeria, he died in DSS custody early hours of today, DSS officials are still in shock.

DSS officials also denied claims despite the high court’s orders for his release. “He was immediately shifted to one of the hospital in Abuja. All proper medical treatment was provided to him at every stage,” an official said on condition of anonymity. Details still loading.[i]
[/i]

Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by naijaking1: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2023
pineed:

My brother no country will condone insurrection against a sovereign state. Most countries no go release am at all.

Are you saying that the courts who have all the facts, evidence, and the law don't know what they're doing?
Overzealous politicians like you who know the law more than the courts are the reason why citizens are pushed to the wall, and situations like coup arise.
Re: Treasonable Posts: Seun, Please Take Action Against This Ugly Development by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hedonisco:

Stop foaming in the mouth and tell your useless BAT that forcing himself on Nigeria via a STOLEN MANDATE is the worst treason!

Majority of Nigerians didn't vote for him and don't want him. He is an illegitimate president, and that in itself is unpardonable. He has no moral ground to stand on to purportedly deliberate on what is or isn't treason, or what is or isn't democratic.

You funny lot from the South West need to stop deceiving yourselves.
Lol.. you're just mischievous! This is a loser response!

What is STOLEN MANDATE?

Let me ask you
Who stole mandate from who?
Who won majority of votes?
Did any other candidate contest the results? NO
So where did your "Stolen Mandate" claim emanate from?
How is BAT illegitimate? Abi you no know wetin that word mean?
===
First of BAT wasn't my candidate.. my choices were Ex vice president Osinbajo and Dave Umahi. But since BAT won primaries and main election then he has our support as our President!

Once again no excuse whatsoever to clamour for a "coup" that's my position!

Lastly not every citizen is Yoruba, etc. I'm South South!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Seaport Flag-off In South East Takes Off Today / 500 Patients Benefited From Ogun Free Surgical Intervention - Abiodun / Biafra: Esn In Confrontation With Fulani Herdsmen And K!lled Many Of Their Cows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.