Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri (22374 Views)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by SolutionsMed: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Was this guy injected in his brain because he mostly yarns nonsense without cease? A broken record
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

The way you guys pin everything on igbo is something that amaze me. I can't believe everything bad about the country is only from igbos no one else.
nobody ever mentioned Ibo on this thread and you just did

2 Likes

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687404406256422912
No living soul has shown more hatred to Buhari and Tinubu than Reno Omokri.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Ukemson001: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Nawa oo
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Blazebond(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
BOOM,and any Nigerian that says otherwise will never ever enjoy Nigeria,they and their kins will continue to reap sorrow and sadness......Amen.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BoldBrainz(m): 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

Nigeria doesn't have to be made to look bad. Nigeria is BAD! And the fact that some of us are too bias and hypocritical to admit this reality, accounts for why the country keeps going in circles.

This is way beyond whatever hate for Nigeria we all might decide to attribute to the Igbos. The anomalies in this country are leaving negative effects on all of us, tribes irrespective.

Reno Omokri is more properly placed to benefit directly from the rotten leadership in this country, than you are. So whenever the opportunist drops an online content, he's simply marketing his sycophantic services to highly placed politicians, and once the recognition is gotten, he'll land an appointment that's lofty enough to keep his bills sorted and his excesses met.

Then there's the question of you and me. We'll be left to rue every single day we wake up to the struggles and oppressive reality that is our Nigerian existence. Even if you somehow succeed in leaving the country for greener pastures, you can't bundle your entire loved ones alongside, and there's only a limit to how much assistance you can always render no matter how highly placed you are and what you earn.

Either Nigeria works for us all, or we sit down to a referendum and split the country along regional lines. Almost a hundred and ten years since amalgamation and our country is still looking like a colonial dump with over half the population in such despicable situations that even food is considered a luxury .

Do you people need Jesus Christ to come die for you a second time before we decide to use our brains for the intended purposes?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by LordBillionz: 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind
The mofos don't learn.

If you do good, we support you, if you do bad, Omo, we will drag and hate you. No sentiments .
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by pharmaking: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno is a wizard.

He spoke the mind of an average obiddiiot.

They are always looking for bad news to console themselves.

Evil people.I love the way peter lost.

No coup will happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Blaze14k: 1:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
nobody ever mentioned Ibo on this thread and you just did

Before you quote me make sure u read in between lines besides u just being ignorant cos u didn't bother to read the person I quoted. So carry ur dumb ass self off my mention cos ur totally irrelevant
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Ubanz: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
I know say u loved buhari.
Mumu that has shot himself on the foot.
You will continuously be blinded by ur hatred of that super race.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
Isobug:
Hateful as usual
His hate is useless and inconsequential to the superior tribe.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Austineva(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

Yes! It gives us joy cos we don't want to part of the zoo
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.
Bunkum as usual.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Blaze14k:

Before you quote me make sure u read in between lines besides u just being ignorant cos u didn't bother to read the person I quoted. So carry ur dumb ass self off my mention cos ur totally irrelevant
you are on the thread I created
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Ubanz: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687404406256422912
Why did u Japa from Nigeria if you love Nigeria so much.
Buhari is no longer on seat. Why are u still on self exile
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
omokri did not mention anybody’s name? Are you feeling guilty already?
Get a job mahn. Even if it's street sweeping. I hate lazy men.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Omenka.. oyigboupdate... blamingthedevil... cilicmarin now beerfraud?

You have abandoned Ijele Speaks, why na? So Reno is now your guy after telling thiefnubuu to brush his teeth? grin

Yoruba man ..try get small honor... grin
Ronu people have always been Simps without honor.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 1:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austineva:
Yes! It gives us joy cos we don't want to part of the zoo
keep quiet you Obigoat
Only emergingnation and gidgiddy I respect much about their Biafra agitation because they didn’t change their stance
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Shattuck(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.
what has Niger issues got to do with Igbos now, look I am not Igbo obviously but this nonsense of trying to relate everything to the Igbos has got to stop.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This Reno knows this people too well. He is always on point.
I wonder where the sudden love for Niger Republic came from now by the Obidafts.
They can support anything even if it requires aligning with the devil to hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Kick buhari out of London crooner is your new master. Tinubu brush your teeth is now your god. You Ronu people have no honor.

Fugazy? Suits you.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by officialJP(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
We dont hate Niger, we hate their corrupt government now that they've wake up they have our support

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Get a job mahn. Even if it's street sweeping. I hate lazy men.
I’m comfortable
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by CursedOsuPigs: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind

Yes, like South Sudan. Why don't you migrate there?
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Kick buhari out of London crooner is your new master. Tinubu brush your teeth is now your god. You Ronu people have no honor.

Fugazy? Suits you.
Honestly!

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Fugazy2023: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:

Fugazy? Suits you.

No substance in what you said. Just insult from you people as usual 🤷‍♀️
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BJanta: 1:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

Because they are terribly bad. But then,what would you expect from a race of savages who would neither cringe nor shudder nor be appalled to slaughter one of themselves to eat?
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Allisgud: 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
This movie go sweet well when asari ffk,fayose omokri keyamo rufai oseni is put together to abuse each other
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by bashlek(m): 1:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
Igbos are hypocrites. They are going through a lot from success of Tinubu to Ipob/Esn/Biafra beating their parent every Monday. That tribe will soon join South South because they are becoming minute everyday due to high Bp from hatred
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Blaze14k: 1:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
you are on the thread I created

Lol who gives a shit if ur the person who created? You might as well kick me out faggo,t. You guys disgust me
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by chatinent: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
This guy could just beg Tinubu and return to Nigeria than voluntarily fight what he feels are Tinubu’s enemies.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BreconHills(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Isobug:
Hateful as usual

Where is the hate? Please point it out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Boko Haram Members Arrested By Security Operatives In Cameroon / Governor El-Rufai Queues To Vote In Kaduna LG Election (Photo) / Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.