Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri (22379 Views)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Emola12:
does dis person mention your name before you comment You people will just be open mouth like wall gecko
e pain am
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BENEAMATA: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
A case of snorting PIGS waltzing across the express and suddenly tripped on a former patron saint he-goat ( omokri ) lying down . Sorry , but no sorry to give . . . . . . .
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Fugazy2023: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Empty?

If you say the superior tribe is empty, it means your mother should have had an abortion. Leemaoooo.

You guys are empty foools and I repeat that nothing tangible is in your brains except insult. If you so value and respect your mother, you wouldn't have made references to other people's mother. Shows the kind of home you are brought up.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by candygist: 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind

Oga sir, please point out where he wrote anything about Igbo here.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by ObidenceNeckpre: 2:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
shattap weyre IPOB people shocked shocked shocked what are u weyre still encroaching and massively runing to lagos and other yoruba land for good life and peace ?? shameless people shocked :oe
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by beerfraud: 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
No fuccking way a Simp on NL can be comfortable. Except a woman is feeding you of course.
you are right
I’m off to Twitter to search for more anti Ibo post
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by ViceGovernor: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Omo me I no understand this guy 1 bit 😐
Today he go dey here tomorrow he go dey there oga stay one place and stop confusing thunder that may fire you very soon
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 2:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
you are right
I’m off to Twitter to search for more anti Ibo post
Go ahead. Leemaoooo.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Dozie32(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

Onye ara
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

You guys are empty foools and I repeat that nothing tangible is in your brains except insult. If you so value and respect your mother, you wouldn't have made references to other people's mother. Shows the kind of home you are brought up.
O Boy! The superior tribe do not know about an inconsequential NL batshit. Your mother should have had an abortion than dumping you on NL.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austineva:
Good say u come out full. You think everybody can be as brainwashed as you?😂😂😂😂

I knew you'd be back..

Better you are grinning from ear to ear like a slowpoke , than your vehement and tearful explanation that further cleared the doubts of your traducer.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Kukutente23: 2:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687404406256422912
Reno got this all wrong.
1. It was same Buhari and his party that is responsible for the division that bestrodes Nigeria's space. It is what has led to those in opposition being extreme while those pro-govt are also extremes. It's a battle of two extremes.

2. Not all in the opposition are supporting Niger.
What they are not supporting and I speak for folks like me is how our govt led by Tinubu had suddenly gone into overdrive on Niger matter while they have been slumbering ever since the policies of the same govt pushed Nigerians into hardship. Just imagine if they had been proactive on subsidy palliatives as they are on Niger. While all subsidy removal got was a speech on the eve of a National strike from an otherwise mute president after two months, he has been hyperactive on Niger as if there's gold buried there to be won in a gold rush.

3. The threat of war is as silly as it's selfish. It's an existential war for Tinubu and his avowed intolerance for coups but nothing else to gain for the country except chaos, avoidable loss of life, further ethnic tensions and insecurity escalation.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by meobizy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
The man is truly a Nairalander; always typing rubbish.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by complexstuffs(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.

They are too unintelligent to listen to any advice
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Rossikk(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

I just love this man.

Na him fit Igbos.

He knows how to expose their multiple hypocrisies and narcissism.

3 Likes

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.
Are you at war?
Did Niger attack Nigeria?
Unless you are telling us that you people migrated from Niger to Nigeria and the President affected is your brother.
What is your business with what happens in Niger?
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
MTNnews:
If you are Igbo n lying that you are not Igbo may it never be well with you n your entire household in this life n the after life.

AMEN.
AND IF I AM NOT IGBO AND NOT NOT LYING,MAY ALL YOUR CURSE RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND HOUSEHOLD IN THIS LIFE AND THE AFTER LIFE.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Ogene001: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

"Sadly, some Nigerians will prefer Nigeria be destroyed, even by a neighbouring country, as long as their preferred candidate does not win an election."
Op, It's very unfortunate! They all deserved to be apprehended.

See my post on this below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7790556/treasonable-posts-seun-please-take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Rossikk(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:

They are stupid and cursed. Them no get sense.
How can you reason with a people who obey some little pig in Finland who orders them when they can go out or not go out?

And then they somehow imagine they are hurting Nigeria - not themselves - by doing this.

You can’t reason with such people.

They are gone.

4 Likes

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Guyman01: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This Reno knows this people too well. He is always on point.
I wonder where the sudden love for Niger Republic came from now by the Obidafts.
They can support anything even if it requires aligning with the devil to hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Why not volunteer to fight in Niger and leave others alone
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by AntiMarxist: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:

Where did Reno mention Ibo in his writeup?

Okoro
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
[/color]Reno rest😆😆😆no be every issue of national discourse you must air your opinions[color=#770077]
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by goldmatrix(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
As if you wish Nigeria well..
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Rossikk(m): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

Not all of us bro. I am a VERY PROUD NIGERIAN FROM Igboland.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by ukastan: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
you are mixing things up bro. I believe the reason Nigerians are supporting Niger military juntas is the attempt to free themselves from neocolonialism and chart their own course. The hate as you term it, is when a Nigerian president that is suppose to put the interest of his nation first decides to build infrastructures in neighbouring nation like Niger.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by MrSly(m): 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

Reno is a big disapppointment and an ethnic bigot. Who ever talked about Niger? The last time I checked Niger amd their late president were extolled for their gallantry against Boko Haram. But just to gather cheap likes just as toddler's desire, Reno started making a childish tweet. There re no more elders in this land. Aswear.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Thomasankara(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
[/color]however this man never mentioned any ethnic[color=#770077]
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Rossikk(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oga I am not igbo,but you should please shut up!
Nobody hates his or her country, people simply hate the age long decadence pervading the land for decades.

There's so much rot.... current generation of kids and teens do not know what regular power supply is all about not to talk of pipe borne water.

Everybody is thinking it but virtually only the Igbos are saying it as it is always!

The Igbos said it the way it was 2015 over buhari and you people called them wailers,this and that,but we all know the disaster buhari was and the mess he left behind despite all the money he borrowed here and there.

If you choose to hide your head in the sand like the ostrich in the midst of danger,good for you,just be a good citizen and leave others who choose not to,alone.

Hypocritical devil. Your Igbo states have the most corrupt governors who ALL have big mansions in the USA, and have stolen millions of dollars, yet not a single word from you bastards. But you will insult Abuja and Sokoto and Tinubu for everything.

Same spirit as your demonic coup plotters of the 60s who killed all the top Nigerian leaders except Igbo leaders.

You can’t hide your narcissism behind any fake love for Nigeria.

You are collective narcissists, and the best way to handle narcissists is to ignore them.

Spit.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by PlayerMeji: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
We know you crybabies from Niger Delta.... since your oga Jona lost the election in 2015, you have crawled back to your shitholes.

You are equally looking for the disintegration of Nigeria to compensate for your loss in 2015, interestingly, the South East do not consider you as people and in the eventuality of a war, I trust your region will be one of the first to be annexed by South East..

Keep masturbating on Yoruba matters, that's your lot... going by how many posts you have been carrying Yoruba matters on your head since 2016....

I don't think any God can help you again... you are immorally lost to the Yoruba hate cause...

Justiceleague1:

AMEN.
AND IF I AM NOT IGBO AND NOT NOT LYING,MAY ALL YOUR CURSE RETURN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND HOUSEHOLD IN THIS LIFE AND THE AFTER LIFE.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
bashlek:

And they fail to say all this wen Jonathan flooded his cabinets with Igbo people.
who are the Igbos Jonathan flooded his cabinet with? One of Jonathan's former ministers, Akinwunmi Adeshina is flying very high today aat ADB and he ain't Igbo
When Ekweremadu nd ihediola held tangible post in Nigeria. they were deputy senate presidents to senate presidents that were not igbos. Ekweremadu was deputy senate President to David Mark,a northerner from Benue and Saraki also a northerner of yoruba Kwara while Ihedioha was deputy speaker to Speaker,house of representatives,Tambuwal,a northerner from Sokoto state. Is it not wonderful that you remember these two who were mere deputies to non Igbo principals?!
You see urself ? do you really see urself now? Don't just open your mouth and stark bla bla bla

..Some things need to be corrected in you these Igbos mentality. Once the president is not what you guys support, u stand against it till the end of his tenure. oga,I am not igbo,I am a proud Edo boy. Nigerians who know and say things the way it is especially about buhari cuts across all sections of the country. And based on the few initial bold steps the Tinubu has taken which at encompasses all nigerian regions,he got my full support

Very obvious in Buhari’s regime. be truthful to yourself,be honest in life,are proud of buhari and his 8 years?!

Am sure if Obi has entered, u will support any policy he laid down. Well, you guys deserve what u are going through in that region. In as much u insist Nigeria no go get peace, more life will be lost in ur region. Shalom
whatever you wish others,returns back to you in full folds. As for the Obi,I don't think he would have had the balls to replace,for example,the Nigerian Customs boss with a non northerner like Tinubu did! And what you just said goes to show that you did same for the Buhari's disastrous 8 years.
Before buhari,there was peace the that eastern region but today, only God knows what is happening there and the truth will one day come out. Since you all are happy that lives are being lost in the east,God shall judge us all. Shalom o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki's CCT Trial ; Latest Proceeding Delay Tactics Thrown Out... / Ojukwu, Etiaba, Obiano Switch On Igwe Orizu Street Light, Nnewi / Igbo Quit Notice: We Cannot Guarantee Your Safety - Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.