Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri (22355 Views)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Oga shut up your stinking foolish mouth. The only think potent in you people's brain is wailing, crying, insulting and chest beating. Ozuor
Ozuor..omeme..uhundan nokhua!!!

Giant JOHNBULL grin
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
Emu4life:

Aren't these same Igbos the one's electing Uzor Kalu, Ugwanyi, Ipkeazu and other drunkards as thier Governors too? Abi na Hausa dey vote for Igboland?

Oga, their rhetorics has nothing to do with love for the Country but pure hatred for individuals. They are not any different, at least we would have seen it in thier slums of states. GO SIT DON
Another JOHNBULL yaff spoken... grin
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by izubext007: 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2023
who is this dog referring to
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Rossikk(m): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Nigeria doesn't have to be made to look bad. Nigeria is BAD! And the fact that some of us are too bias and hypocritical to admit this reality, accounts for why the country keeps going in circles.

This is way beyond whatever hate for Nigeria we all might decide to attribute to the Igbos. The anomalies in this country are leaving negative effects on all of us, tribes irrespective.

Reno Omokri is more properly placed to benefit directly from the rotten leadership in this country, than you are. So whenever the opportunist drops an online content, he's simply marketing his sycophantic services to highly placed politicians, and once the recognition is gotten, he'll land an appointment that's lofty enough to keep his bills sorted and his excesses met.

Then there's the question of you and me. We'll be left to rue every single day we wake up to the struggles and oppressive reality that is our Nigerian existence. Even if you somehow succeed in leaving the country for greener pastures, you can't bundle your entire loved ones alongside, and there's only a limit to how much assistance you can always render no matter how highly placed you are and what you earn.

Either Nigeria works for us all, or we sit down to a referendum and split the country along regional lines. Almost a hundred and ten years since amalgamation and our country is still looking like a colonial dump with over half the population in such despicable situations that even food is considered a luxury .

Do you people need Jesus Christ to come die for you a second time before we decide to use our brains for the intended purposes?!

Shut your demonic lips there, you bastard.

Nigeria has allowed 21 million Igbos to settle and prosper in other regions outside Igboland.

And what does a bastard like you give Nigeria except hate?

Without Nigeria, half the Igbo population would be starving, so SHUT UP, you stupid pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by gawu1: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Isobug:
Hateful as usual
He was just reciprocating the hatefulness as usual.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
Children raised and fed with HATE. That's what they're known for
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
PlayerMeji alaye stop crying:
We know you crybabies from Niger Delta.... since your oga Jona lost the election in 2015, you have crawled back to your shitholes.

You are equally looking for the disintegration of Nigeria like Sunday Igboho and yoruba nation coneheads abi? to compensate for your loss in 2015, interestingly, the South East do not consider you as people and in the eventuality of a war, I trust your region will be one of the first to be annexed by South East..

Keep masturbating on Yoruba matters, that's your lot... going by how many posts you have been carrying Yoruba matters on your head since 2016....

I don't think any God can help you again... you are immorally lost to the Yoruba hate cause...

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Justiceleague1: 3:32pm On Aug 04, 2023
Imagine foouuools...old foouuools at that! Everyday,all their miserable lives,Igbos Igbos,Igbos!!!!!!!!!!!
Sophisticated maarrraans grin grin grin
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by gawu1: 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2023
Everybody knows them. As usual, it is those terrorist ipob cannibals.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BoldBrainz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rossikk:

Shut your demonic lips there, you bastard.

Nigeria has allowed 21 million Igbos to settle and prosper in other regions outside Igboland. And what does a bastard like you give Nigeria except hate?

Without Nigeria, half the Igbo population would be starving, so SHUT UP, you stupid pig.

The irony of this situation is, if you see me in person, you won't be able to muster the effrontery to sound so vile, crude, uncouth and disrespectful, even if I wear a smile while facing you grin.

The internet just affords a lot of retarded souls like you, the platform to exhibit your colossal lack of anything resembling a decent upbringing.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Earthquakes: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Exactly the lifestyle of Igbos.

Their way is dictated by hatred.

And Nigeria has been loving them since time immemorial, we all know that once Igbos leave Nigeria you will not spend one week with hausas, the collective hatred of Igbos is what keeps Nigeria together not even oil grin
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Chibuiken: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
It's common sense sir. Anything Buhari likes we hate and vice versa.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Chucks13: 3:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
Because they are the most confused human under the sun. A genetically confused people.

It's not funny a bit and this is why they always played second class citizen in Nigeria affairs and if well look unto every genetical trait they display shows a clear second class citizen mentality.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by JOemmy(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
We know the people he is indirectly referring to dem don use obidients and igbos swear for am. This unstable mugu forgot that the real God is not a bigot like him or an unjust God he will never allow the innocent humans who he created in his image for a purpose to suffer for ever.
If nigeria and it's leaders doesn't do the right thing by finding a way to politically accommodate all the ethnic groups in nigeria and creating a just society for everyone no matter the ethnic group they came from it will definitely be a matter of time before nigeria implodes and seizes to exist no force on earth can ever stop that. Nigeria is not more powerful than USSR and other powerful countries that have disintegrated.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by wingmanIII: 4:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
The only bigoted hate filled animal is Reno omokiri. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Reno is only talking about himself. If you know, you know.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by wingmanIII: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Chucks13:
Because they are the most confused human under the sun. A genetically confused people.

It's not funny a bit and this is why they always played second class citizen in Nigeria affairs and if well look unto every genetical trait they display shows a clear second class citizen mentality.
May your deep and misguided hatred and bigotry extinguish you in a miserable manner
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by ImoleNaija: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Kuku say IPOB family.

There's no need mincing words. We know them already.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Goddyrichie(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
guilty consciences Dey worry you
why won’t e give them joy when d other tribe hate them and don’t allow them to be in d national post when last have Igbos be d president of this country when last have d igbos b d VP of this country when last hv d Igbos been d senate president of this country when last hv d Igbos b d chief of army staff of this country I need answer to this question? B4 u think I’m an igbo guy I’m not I’m from SS while my mom is from SW just that I hate cheating that’s just me
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by mdimefields: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.
Don't be stupid by singling Igbos out of this supposed uncalled war. Is Adamu Garba Igbo, he is also opposed to the war.
Whatever that will malign Igbos regardless the consequences to the well being of the country is accepted by bigots like you.
Do you think it is right for Nigeria to go to war when we issues back home that needs more attention. Una mumu dey always raise to power 10 once Igbos are mentioned. Bigots.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by mdimefields: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Exactly the lifestyle of Igbos.

Their way is dictated by hatred.
Oga, go to war. Igbos no send you. Tinubu should recruits Yorubas like you and the rest to fight his war, we are not stopping you. Make sure you enlist. Go and fight your wars, Igbos are not stopping you. Just leave Igbos out of your miseries, wetin angry
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by assholemods: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

Those people are evil fear them!
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by nedekid: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
The charlatan is growing older but wiseness eludes him.
NO BE JUJU BE THAT?
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by mdimefields: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno Omokiri is gradually making himself an Enemy to Indi Igbo. His constant incitement of both ethnic and religion sentiment against ndi Igbo is getting out of hand. The world should take note...
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by mdimefields: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2023
assholemods:

Those people are evil fear them!
You that want to attack another country that did nothing to you are heavenlies. I guess where you come from, you guys are angel. Anu
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by pquaver(m): 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This Reno knows this people too well. He is always on point.
I wonder where the sudden love for Niger Republic came from now by the Obidafts.
They can support anything even if it requires aligning with the devil to hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu

By 2027 they will love Nigeria more than me and you
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by assholemods: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
mdimefields:

You that want to attack another country that did nothing to you are heavenlies. I guess where you come from, you guys are angel. Anu
A beg shift! You want bad to happen to this administration because your person is not in power. We are not new to that.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Fugazy2023: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Ozuor..omeme..uhundan nokhua!!!

Giant JOHNBULL grin

Same to you ozuor
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by taretoofine(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oga I am not igbo,but you should please shut up!
Nobody hates his or her country, people simply hate the age long decadence pervading the land for decades.

There's so much rot.... current generation of kids and teens do not know what regular power supply is all about not to talk of pipe borne water.

Everybody is thinking it but virtually only the Igbos are saying it as it is always!

The Igbos said it the way it was 2015 over buhari and you people called them wailers,this and that,but we all know the disaster buhari was and the mess he left behind despite all the money he borrowed here and there.

If you choose to hide your head in the sand like the ostrich in the midst of danger,good for you,just be a good citizen and leave others who choose not to,alone.
I love you bro, no Hm. Anybody that speak up is Igbo, what about idoma, izon, zuru, kagara etc have friends from all these regions and they have one voice, it's cowardice to attack a particular tribe all the time shame to op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Precambrian111: 5:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687404406256422912
. It's of best interest to direct your advice to the one u chose to rule not to try Niger than indirectly pointing fingers to doom Mrs or what is your confuse name think before calling attention
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Precambrian111: 5:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
omokri did not mention anybody’s name? Are you feeling guilty already?
Kai sharap ewu
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Precambrian111: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

and in your mind u like your source abi
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by SenatePresdo(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.

Can you give me one single reasonable reason why Nigeria should go to war with Niger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Embassies Facing Threats From Host Countries —senate / PDP Delegates Show Fayose Ballot As They Vote For Bisi Kolawole / Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.