Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri (22424 Views)

Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku / Begin Impeachment Proceedings Against Buhari Now-ffk / SGF Boss Mustapha To Igbos: Endorse Buhari Now, Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Theoarhics: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
This man has lot his senses long ago. Nothing he says make any sense
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by BreconHills(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind

Did he mention igbos? Why are you running when no one is chasing you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Austineva(m): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
keep quiet you Obigoat
Only emergingnation and gidgiddy I respect much about their Biafra agitation because they didn’t change their stance
Go to my post b4 and after the zoo fraudulent election. I am never ob*idiot not even for once. I am a core Biafran not d wavering obi*idiot criminals agitators. Go check my posts b4 and after d zoo election, I never supported Obi and I will never
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
I’m comfortable
No fuccking way a Simp on NL can be comfortable. Except a woman is feeding you of course.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by YouAreNobody: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
HopeSpencer:

U dey mind south easterners... anything that will make Nigeria look bad gives them joy.

but Nigeria IS bad, and with your useless choices in presidents, nothing is going to change soon
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by joyandfaith: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1687404406256422912

Because they don't want west africa to be distabilized.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austineva:
Go to my post b4 and after the zoo fraudulent election. I am never ob*idiot not even for once. I am a core Biafran not d wavering obi*idiot criminals agitators. God check my posts b4 and after d zoo election, I never supported Obie and I will never
All these tearful explanation still won't earn you any respect from those born to hate you. Pick another hustle mahn.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No substance in what you said. Just insult from you people as usual 🤷‍♀️
What do you think a faceless slowpoke who's known as fugazy deserves? Leemaoooo.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

This same Reno called Tinubu Ole! at Chartham house in London few months ago.

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by 7demons: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2023
danvon:
You should never oppose your country in any kind of war because if the country loses you will be held responsible but if the country should win you wouldn't take part in any of the gains.

I think Igbos should be more grounded in reality these anti Nigeria sentiments could cause real damages in the long run.
I'm Igbo and Pro Nigerian. And a pan-african. I support your comment. 👍

2 Likes

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Dittodat: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
Isobug:
Hateful as usual

Hateful for speaking the truth and nothing but the truth?
Pls seek help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Jomonix: 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:

If there is any such people, don't you think that if you treat them well there will be a change for the best. We are all human beings with human characteristics.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by bashlek(m): 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Justiceleague1:

Oga I am not igbo,but you should please shut up!
Nobody hates his or her country, people simply hate the age long decadence pervading the land for decades.

There's so much rot.... current generation of kids and teens do not know what regular power supply is all about not to talk of pipe borne water.

Everybody is thinking it but virtually only the Igbos are saying it as it is always!

The Igbos said it the way it was 2015 over buhari and you people called them wailers,this and that,but we all know the disaster buhari was and the mess he left behind despite all the money he borrowed here and there.

If you choose to hide your head in the sand like the ostrich in the midst of danger,good for you,just be a good citizen and leave others who choose not to,alone.
And they fail to say all this wen Jonathan flooded his cabinets with Igbo people. When Ekweremadu nd ihediola held tangible post in Nigeria. You see urself ?…..Some things need to be corrected in you these Igbos mentality. Once the president is not what you guys support, u stand against it till the end of his tenure. Very obvious in Buhari’s regime. Am sure if Obi has entered, u will support any policy he laid down. Well, you guys deserve what u are going through in that region. In as much u insist Nigeria no go get peace, more life will be lost in ur region. Shalom
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Alliswell248: 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reno....their nightmare.

Thank you Reno for always hitting those noise makers.
Nothing for them.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Emola12(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2023
beerfraud:
omokri did not mention anybody’s name? Are you feeling guilty already?
does dis person mention your name before you comment You people will just be open mouth like wall gecko
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Austineva(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
All these tearful explanation still won't earn you any respect from those born to hate you. Pick another hustle mahn.
But he shouldn't accuse me wrongly, I am never obi.diot and I can never be. I remain a core and unwavering Biafran agitator. My comments/posts b4 and after d zoo fraudulent election is right there on my wall
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
Polchiz:

Honestly!
Baba, you see this space ehn.. na we dey here. Nothing dey sup!
The Ronu people know who their superiors are here.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by adekolaelect(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
MXrep:
Lol, the cluelessness zoogerians are still struggling to bring their anti igbo madness into the affairs of Niger. These mofos think this is Nigeria politics where any idiot can be push anything through by rallying everybody against Igbos. Mumu zoogerians. Other Africans have left you all behind
Stop crying did he mention Igbos? Or you want us to recognise Igbos as the best Enymies of Nigeria in any discussion ni?
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Fugazy2023: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
What do you think a faceless slowpoke who's known as fugazy deserves? Leemaoooo.

Same thing. Insults.
That's what you people are known for. Just empty people
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Austineva:
But he shouldn't accuse me wrong, I am never obi.diot and I can never be. I remain a core and unwavering Biafran agitator
Wipe your tears baba.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Polchiz(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alliswell248:
Reno....their nightmare.

Thank you Reno for always hitting those noise makers.
Nothing for them.
Also remember to thank him for calling Tinubu Ole at Chartham House in London and also abusing him for bedwetting.

1 Like

Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
walex2:
all what he said was true.
Enjoy sucking Reno small goat arse because he's your new god, a fugitive god just like pedo-Mohammed.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by 7demons: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
spiSeyi:

Because he f**ck your mama t*t0 grin
cc: seun rule 1 & 2.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by frankyychiji(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:

Same thing. Insults.
That's what you people are known for. Just empty people
Empty?

If you say the superior tribe is empty, it means your mother should have had an abortion. Leemaoooo.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by RomanGreen: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
This guy is so disgusting abeg...tufia
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Austineva(m): 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
frankyychiji:
Wipe your tears baba.
gat out from my mention, you don't dictate to me what to do, brainwashed obi.diot mandate reclaimer looser. Anuofia
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by CJStarz: 1:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
This man is suffering from inferiority complex. He lives Igbo. Let him not die with Igbo on his lips.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Sylva2147: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Exactly the lifestyle of Igbos.

Their way is dictated by hatred.

I'm not an Igbo but sometimes I wonder if some people still have brain 🧠 functioning.

I can't imagine how people see the citizens bleeding and still support the evil government all in the name of tribalism.

One good thing is that hunger doesn't select, whether you are Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo neither does it select who's a Christian nor Muslim.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by Dittodat: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
This man is always exposing the hypocrisy and hateful miserable lifestyle of wome people. I didn't mention any name oh. But those concerned know themselves grin
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by JUHABACH: 1:58pm On Aug 04, 2023
Fugazy2023:
This Reno knows this people too well. He is always on point.
I wonder where the sudden love for Niger Republic came from now by the Obidafts.
They can support anything even if it requires aligning with the devil to hate Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Don't be silly. No one has any sudden love for Niger. All we are saying is that we should not go to War with them. It's not to our benefit.
Re: People Who Hated Niger Because Of Hatred For Buhari Now Its Best Lovers - Omokri by fx45(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
RuggedBiafran:
Omenka.. oyigboupdate... blamingthedevil... cilicmarin now beerfraud?

You have abandoned Ijele Speaks, why na? So Reno is now your guy after telling thiefnubuu to brush his teeth? grin

Yoruba man ..try get small honor... grin
Beerfraud is not Omenka, it is one of hungry Reno's Nairaland monikers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Submits List Of 23 Commissioners, 13 Special Advisers To House For Screen / Fulani Herdsmen Lay Claim To Ownership Of Benue Valley, Vow To Mobilise Herdsmen / Buhari’s Presidency: We’ve Nothing To Show For Being In Power –North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.