Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (48207 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol... APC has nothing to offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by BoldBrainz(m): 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
Of all the 40 something nominees it is a woman Tinubu had to replace with loud mouth Keyamo

Tinubu did not replace the woman with Festus Keyamo. He couldn't have possibly done that sort of replacement, seeing how they're both not from the same State. He replaced Maryam Shetty with Mairiga Mahmud, both from the same state, then included Keyamo's name in the list.

Make una dey try read !

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Bfly: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Rat race presidency
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Oju4190: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
The mouth has been activated back

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by ElSudani: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Me too.am sad for her.i don't support tinubu on this.he should have replaced her with another young nominee from the douth

Perhaps she may get some other position.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
ElSudani:

Perhaps she may get some other position.

Nooo.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by bigdammyj: 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
Noted.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Smith414: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
Of all the 40 something nominees it is a woman Tinubu had to replace with loud mouth Keyamo
No difference na, them replace loud mouth with LOUDER,SAGGY MOUTH, Tinubu just put one SHEMAL woman in place of another woman
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by MountHoreb: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Kano people rubbished their own young and woman candidate, while Keyamo was assisted by the Igbos poking fun at him but ended up helping his ministry.

The lessons learnt here are,

1. To be contented with a bird at hand than 2 in the bush. That is for the critics from Kano.

2. Never claim victory until the battle is truly over. That is for the Obidients and Igbos mocking Keyamo.

Keyamo now becomes the only Minister from the Buhari regime that will remain a Minister into the Tinubu regime.

This life na real waaa.

If you don't mention igbos in your useless statement you won't be happy. Deluded jestersπŸ€”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by casualobserver: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Feel bad for Maryam. I don't get the opposition to her nomination. Her time will surely come.

It seems her people were vehemently against her. I saw a prominent northern APC member retweet a tweet criticizing her nomination, basically saying how can she and Mallam (I assume El Rufai) and Pate be sitting down to discuss?

https://twitter.com/ahayatu/status/1686793027358957568?s=46&t=zIh8l0Y5x1WkbEiRY9Q56Q

Bear in mind Alwan Hassan is the chairman of NOSPA in APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Fugazy2023: 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2023
Pandora thief have also sent in his clown ministerial nominees

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by MosayA: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Padi padi Government.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Coronavirus1: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Few months minster before he pack his load because obi is coming.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by ElSudani: 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
casualobserver:

It seems her people were vehemently against her. I saw a prominent northern APC member retweet a tweet criticizing her nomination.

True.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Racoon(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
Festus was not even counted worthy for the first and second batch but a damage control has to be done for him
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wildernessVoice: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
All the nominees are place holders.
Sledge hammer is on the wayβš’οΈ
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Blessedity(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
so the betrayal of your fundamental morals and incitement of people against people, the lies etc was targetted at becoming a minister because of your gullible nature?

I dont know what you will be remembered for.
one thing is sure, "whatsoever a man sows, that he will reap"
putting off other poeples candle wont make yours shine brighter.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by slowice(m): 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool The master strategist knows how to deceive zombie-dients. Haha.

FFK and Onanuga are going to be ambassadors. Let's see how travel bans will stop them.

The master narco-tist you mean undecided
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Bimpe29: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hard luck Maryam Shetty.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by AfroBeatDiary: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
It is expected, at least he's joining the list of the known thieves that has run down the country. I feel for Shetty.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Cheryphb: 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2023
PRESIDEN TINUBU COMMUNICATES SENATE withdrawing the nomination of Maryam Shetty as a ministerial nominee, replacing it with Mairiga Mahmud.

The President also adds Festus Keyamo as a ministerial nominee.
stanisbaratheon:

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

No,Kano people opposed her
How they take reject her , oya explain.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Think9ja(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
At the end of the day, Tinubu is overrated. He might be an astute politician but not a good leader.

How can you not know the people you want to work with as a leader?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Bmaster(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
Inobeyourmate:
[s]Obi supporters will still wail again on his thread, I still remember one idiotic OP posted about this just to mock Tinubu, now the needful has been done, another wailing go soon start, how they wish nah Obi dey make all these appointments, chai, better thing sweet una also, no worry, e fit be Obi too, but nah for Biafla land that e go happen, not Nigeria[/s] πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œ
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by WildChild00(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
negaiyke:
I Thought they said he was a Master Strategist..

Strategist don dey make substitutions even before First half starts for match grin grin

Na like this we go take finish Full-Time

I dey laugh grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
Think9ja:
At the end of the day, Tinubu is overrated. He might be an astute politician but not a good leader.

How can you not know the people you want to work with as a leader?

He knew but a lot of things happened along the line

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
AfroBeatDiary:
It is expected, at least he's joining the list of the known thieves that has run down the country. I feel for Shetty.

Am not happy at all.perhsps she rejected it.cf Fergie001, quotasystem
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Freebills12: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
TemplarLandry:
cool The master strategist knows how to deceive zombie-dients. Haha.

FFK and Onanuga are going to be ambassadors. Let's see how travel bans will stop them.

Added because of people's reaction!
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by QuotaSystem: 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Am not happy at all.perhsps she rejected it.cf Fergie001, quotasystem

She didn’t.

A lesson to all to be more circumspect of our SM activities.

Congrats to Dr. Mariya Mahmoud and Festus Keyamo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by favor914: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
QGist:
Oya let him start Opening his mouth and be talking rubbish.
Where are the Wailers penguin2 & racoon.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Alexiiydon: 12:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Me too.am sad for her.i don't support tinubu on this.he should have replaced her with another young nominee from the douth
read news before spilling nonsense she was replaced with Mairiga Mahmud so have sense small

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$30m Spent On President Buhari's Health By National Security Adviser & NIA - SR / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Enugu State Buys 100 Innoson Vans For Nigerian Police (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.