Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister (48228 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / Ganduje And His Wife Mock Maryam Shetty (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Tareq1105: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Mjshexy:
This big mouth that lies without conscience has been brought back again, too bad sad

We told you people when you were mocking him.

Let your wailing continue.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2023
Alexiiydon:
read news before spilling nonsense she was replaced with Mairiga Mahmud so have sense small

Mairiga Mahmoud is an old woman.dr Shetty should have remained there
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
QuotaSystem:

She didn’t.

A lesson to all to be more circumspect of our SM activities.

Congrats to Dr. Mariya Mahmoud and Festus Keyamo.

What about her SM activities

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Tareq1105: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Tinubu did not replace the woman with Festus Keyamo. He couldn't have possibly done that sort of replacement, seeing how they're both not from the same State. He replaced Maryam Shetty with Mairiga Mahmud, both from the same state, then included Keyamo's name in the list.

Make una dey try read !

Would hatred allow them?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wegevv: 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Am not happy at all.perhsps she rejected it.cf Fergie001, quotasystem

Wait wtf is going on

Just this morning someone posted a video of her celebrating the appointment.

I commented on it, congratulating her and hoping she does women and youth proud with her performance.

Now that post and video is gone. My comment has disappeared too.

And you people are hinting that a woman that was so overjoyed at the appointment, that she was on the verge of tears, rejected it. Really?

PS: the post was here https://www.nairaland.com/7790029/see-how-nigerias-youngest-ministerial

Now it’s been wiped lol. So APC people run this forum?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

Would hatred allow them?

Dr maryam already was at the senate for screening before her nomination was withdrawn.i am not happy.tinubu no try
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by garfield1: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
wegevv:

Wait wtf is going on

Just this morning someone posted a video of her celebrating the appointment.

I commented on it, congratulating her and hoping she does women and youth proud with her performance.

Now that post and video is gone. My comment has disappeared too.

And you people are hinting that a woman that was so overjoyed at the appointment, that she was on the verge of tears, rejected it. Really?

For the first time,am angry with tinubu.i will not forgive him for this.he should have brought someone young too

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by kokorokoman: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
jackcanfield:

How they take reject her , oya explain.
she was rejected in the whole North, not only kano.
Seems you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by gidyambi(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sorry baby, Dr. Maryam Shetty, your people are not civilize and socialize. They called you all manner of names just because you choose to live free life. You can reconnect with Usain Bolt and continue rendering the Physiotherapic services you were offering to him.

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Tareq1105: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2023
teebaxy:
Festus festus… the guy man don press the red button

I'm very happy for Keyamo bcoz of the way obidients were mocking him.

I'm happy he's back and obidients are in excruciating pain about it.

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by denko(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
All these women that covers everywhere you dont even know if they fine or not. the face can be deceptive because too many makeup
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by BoldBrainz(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

Would hatred allow them?

I equally don't like the man, but it doesn't mean I should be closed minded enough to not read and digest contents properly before leaving comments.

This has nothing to do with hate.. . It's just mental laziness.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
The hustle finally pays off! ...Oga Festus I hail! grin
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wegevv: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

For the first time,am angry with tinubu.i will not forgive him for this.he should have brought someone young too

The post was here https://www.nairaland.com/7790029/see-how-nigerias-youngest-ministerial

Now it’s has been scrubbed by nairaland. This was the video

https://youtube.com/shorts/l1qGv8o7Ym8?feature=share

What a shame. Hopefully they’ll tell us why
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Never4getU: 1:14pm On Aug 04, 2023
OriOko88:
Dem keep adding and substituting. So much for Tinubu's hitting the ground running and he' came very prepared mantras.

so how many have they subtituted? I thought you crying just yesterday about Festus being used and dumped see ur life
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wegevv: 1:15pm On Aug 04, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:

She may have rejected it I suspect she is an ardent NNPP supporter.

The woman in this video rejected the position? You people can twist things sha 😂😂😂

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by sageb: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
gidyambi:
Sorry baby, Dr. Maryam Shetty, your people are not civilize and socialize. They called you all manner of names just because you choose to live free life. You can reconnect with Usain Bolt and continue rendering the Physiotherapic services you were offering to him.

Maryam is a beautiful lady.
So did she do that they rejected her?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wegevv: 1:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
QuotaSystem:

She didn’t.

A lesson to all to be more circumspect of our SM activities.

Congrats to Dr. Mariya Mahmoud and Festus Keyamo.

Which social media activities please?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by ogaemma: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hummm.
The way we recycle Leader's is a clear indication that Nigeria is not growing.
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by QuotaSystem: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

What about her SM activities

wegevv:

Which social media activities please?

We are entitled to our opinions but I believe she could have been more mature & circumspect especially with the last one she posted upon her announcement.

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by AfroBeatDiary: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Am not happy at all.perhsps she rejected it.cf Fergie001, quotasystem

They would have not let her performed
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by lexy2014: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
obawinner:
Just yesterday obideint were happy festus keyamo did not make the list, grin grin grin

during the election same set were making eluu p 78 videos just for winning 1 out of 177, 000 polling unit grin grin

what is the joy in having Keyamo as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?

what will he contribute to the development of Nigeria?

what did he do for this country a minister for 8years?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by wegevv: 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2023
QuotaSystem:

We are entitled to our opinions but I believe she could have been more circumspect especially with the last one she posted upon her announcement.

Was it this video? Or something else
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by lexy2014: 1:23pm On Aug 04, 2023
gidyambi:

who told you that she was doing anything for Usain Bolt before?

where did she connect with him before that she will now reconnect with him?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by DMerciful(m): 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
You think you're doing Obidients!
obawinner:
Just yesterday obideint were happy festus keyamo did not make the list, grin grin grin

during the election same set were making eluu p 78 videos just for winning 1 out of 177, 000 polling unit grin grin
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by QuotaSystem: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2023
wegevv:

Was it this video? Or something else

I believe so.

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by obawinner(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

what is the joy in having Keyamo as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?

what will he contribute to the development of Nigeria?

what did he do for this country a minister for 8years?
he ws a minister for state
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by fergie001: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
garfield1:

Am not happy at all.perhsps she rejected it.cf quotasystem
Gathered it had to do with her past SM (TikTok) activities and majority of the Kano politic were not in agreement.

A woman for that matter? It happened to Aloma Mukhtar when she was side-stepped many times to be Kano CJ.

It also happened to Patricia Ajuma Mahmoud JCA as well....

For me it is the communication gap, she was at the NA for the screening only to be told that though I know she will be compensated but an earlier communication will have helped.

Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by dbestuncle: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2023
negaiyke:
I Thought they said he was a Master Strategist..

Strategist don dey make substitutions even before First half starts for match grin grin

Na like this we go take finish Full-Time

First half finish ke! Lols.
Substitution before the first have begin ni fa. Just as they are wearing the jersey in the locker room
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by lexy2014: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
obawinner:
he ws a minister for state

how does that answer my questions?

1. what is the joy in having Keyamo as a minister of the federal republic of Nigeria?

2. what will he contribute to the development of Nigeria?

3. what did he do for this country a minister for 8years?
Re: Tinubu Withdraws Maryam Shetty's Nomination, Nominates Festus Keyamo As Minister by Longinyamapucci(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool The master strategist knows how to deceive zombie-dients. Haha.

FFK and Onanuga are going to be ambassadors. Let's see how travel bans will stop them.

Local man want to shine, let me tell you that not every country like use of rag as their wiper.

Ayiri Emami Makes Grand Entry With His Classic Bentley At A Wedding Event.Photos / Atiku Visits Governor Wike In Rivers State (Photos) / Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos)