Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now (509 Views)

Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Amotekun Arrests 45 Northern Youths In Ondo, 'Going For Military Training' / What Will Happen If I Lose Election – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Khyrvxjzy: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
they want military now its happening then why complaining, baba don send request to invade niger republic. just the sound of war and you are crying but you are shouting coup, military should take over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by MEEVEET: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
they want military now its happening then why complaining, baba don send request to invade niger republic. just the sound of war and you are crying but you are shouting coup, military should take over Nigeria
Name the South East person that has called for military take over.. I dare you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by ISLAMBAD: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
Which SE leaders called for military intervention ?

I am waiting for ur answer and failing to provide the answer will portray you as a creature lesser than animal

We 're waiting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by helinues: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2023
We dey watch everyone.
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Iykopee(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

Resist the urge to smoke thîefnubu's leftover cocaine the next time

2 Likes

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by helinues: 3:21pm On Aug 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

Name the South East person that has called for military take over.. I dare you

Lots of threads like this since a coup took place in Niger

https://www.nairaland.com/7790901/wereytified-monsters-urging-nigeria-destruction#124877812

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by MEEVEET: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Lots of threads like this since a coup took place in Niger

https://www.nairaland.com/7790901/wereytified-monsters-urging-nigeria-destruction#124877812
Opinion of a faceless person calling for coup is what u classify as South East?

What's the qaurentee that's not a Yoruba, Hausa, ijaw, Benin person?

Are their no yorubas on Twitter supporting coup?

I honestly don't have this time to argue with u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Jostoman: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

must you people put mouth for every nonsense they post on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by SpatialKing(m): 3:50pm On Aug 04, 2023
APC and cheap blackmail
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by helinues: 3:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

Freshly created one and read between the lines

https://www.nairaland.com/7790942/how-niger-wagner-beat-nigeria#124878587

1 Like

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by survivor10(m): 3:53pm On Aug 04, 2023
People who tribalism has eaten off their brains.

See the irreparable damage being done to Nigeria.

Animals!
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by MadamExcellency: 3:55pm On Aug 04, 2023
Do you mean Lagos State is also calling for a coup because Tinubu lostwas roundly defeated in Lagos State?

3 Likes

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by mbaise1000: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
MEEVEET:

You know, in nigeria, if you want to win argument anywhere no matter the topic, all you have to do is drop an IGBO name or mention IPOB, you will win, in nairaland, if uo6wsnt to get likes, drop IGBO name or IPOB, when tlthey commit any crime and are caught, all they have to do is accuse IPOB and say it's IGBOS, their people will release them and accept whatever they say, and decide it's IPOB or BIAFRA, bit we are still IGBOS and mighty PROUD of it, while they can never come out here and say they are proud of their shit hole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by MEEVEET: 5:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
helinues:

Freshly created one and read between the lines

https://www.nairaland.com/7790942/how-niger-wagner-beat-nigeria#124878587
Read within which lines of u can't name an igbo person know that has called for coup then you have no reason to call out south east

You always see what you want to see
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Ola9ja23: 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ndi IPO B are cursed animal.

Allow them to breathe 😄😀😂
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
It's not proper generalize to a specific region. It may just be a few set of unscrupulous elements across the country or beyond perpetuating this treacherous acts
Re: SE Lose Election And They Are Calling For Military Take Over, Its Happening Now by Solsix(m): 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2023
This mod that is always good and banning people will not come and ban this guy for raising false alarm

(1) (Reply)

So The Rich Also Cry Over Split Milk? / International Disgrace From A Fantastically Corrupt President / Declare State Of Emergency On Exportation Of Nigerian Produce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.