Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup (72398 Views)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Injuries Won’t Stop Us From Beating Eagles – Zambian Coach / Zambia Will Shock Nigeria In Uyo, Says Wedson Nyirenda, Zambian Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by AfroBeatDiary: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Myself2(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2023
As long as he's African, FIFA will swing into action.
This is the same FIFA that allowed a man to play for the Canadian team ( Quinn, their number 5) he is a man that claims to gave transformed into a woman), they were not bothered about how his presence in the dressing room made the other normal girls feel

That said, I totally condemn any abuse of girls placed under the csre of their coach if it truly happened

1 Like

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Sprints3: 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2023
kokoA:
Did the player complain? grin
as if you read my mind. Being a man is a scam just like education. See greenwood and sigurdson life

1 Like

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Angelfrost(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2023
Sigh... African men ehn! Negroes! undecided
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Neddyogu(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
Acekidc4:

A woman chest comprises of her Breasts, nothing more nothing less.

So women no get sternum abi? grin
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Quebec91(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2023
🤣🤣

I wonder oo
kokoA:
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Sheggy13(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
I don't even get the idea of men being coaches in female football. It should be an all-female affair, from players to referees to coaches.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Dshocker(m): 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Lol
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Felix6: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2023
Ya all passing judgement must be mad. Wait till investigation is concluded.
Here a French player was also deliberately groped by her team mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwr8Z1G6uiM

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by ofuonyebi: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2023
do not crucify this man nau?

is he not a coach?

who knows .......he may be trying a new coaching style on the players to give them more power for victory

to judge is always easy until you stand in the doc of humans...
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by sleek214(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2023
Reinaldo:
It's a shame FIFA has to pay falcons directly because of corruption. Corruption under APC is the worst in the world
All players at the World Cup is being paid directly Not only Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2023
Passing the winning spirit into
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
lexy2014:

did the player complain?

Why is Fifa investigating it then?

1 Like

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2023
sleek214:

All players at the World Cup is being paid directly Not only Nigeria

They are paying all players directly because of the falcons. Continue acting like you didn't hear when the FIFA secretary general said. Deceit is a common trait of APC supporters. Corruption under APC is the worst in the world
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by MorataFC: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2023
kokoA:
I wonder oh! grin
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Subonbon(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Maybe the 'Breast' grabbed his hand.......

....it has happened to me several times!
grin
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by sylve11: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2023
Wahala everywhere. undecided cool
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Sleekfingers: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
Did the player complain? Abi, she be kindergarten? She is old enough to say no or give the coach a dirty slap.
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by spiSeyi: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2023
I want pupu I dey come grin
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by spiSeyi: 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2023
spiSeyi:
I wan pupu I dey come shocked
If not for God just imagine you as a man coaching this type of hot babe. Above all it takes courage to be disciplined, being free from masturbation and sexual urges took me years and the grace of God. FIFA presido can't deny f*cking tight juicy t*to. Female footballer t*to too tight and juicy wink but nah only bress no dey tongue

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:
Reason why I feel only women should work with women when it comes to sports.

Anywhere you touch as a male coach, na sexual something.

Maybe the coach sef forget sey na woman chest as e flat pass man own.

I remember the male footballer that was trying to tap the shoulder of the female referee, only for him to miss her shoulder and brush the breast.

Very risky business mixing between genders in sport.
Who will secure them, who will drive them, who will fix the training ground....

Men can survive without women, but tell me how women can with other things ...

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2023
FIFA mist keep upmost decipline, such is not allowed within professionals
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by odenkirk: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2023
only a dumb man will agree to coach females with the level of false rape accusation in town.

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Absuchat(m): 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Would they ban him then?
Female football coaches aren't expected to have hands.... It's not even as if it's useful in foot ball
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by DabuIIIT: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback shattap and go and look for rats on igbo threads grin:

I remember the male footballer that was trying to tap the shoulder of the female referee, only for him to miss her shoulder and brush the breast.

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Emma1Oj(m): 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

If you have worked or have been supervised by a woman before, you will know how senseless, heartless, power drunk attitude, bias, insecure, nepotical and jealous they can be, which will always makes them swell in wrong decisions polices..

4 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by wolement: 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2023
He should identify as a woman.
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by TheSuperX(m): 6:52pm On Aug 04, 2023
Absuchat:

Female football coaches aren't expected to have hands.... It's not even as if it's useful in foot ball
Meaning?
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Moniya4Real(m): 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2023
Bros… you are a comedian o. Rolling with laughter here

NwaNimo1:
Maybe the 'Breast' grabbed his hand.......

....it has happened to me several times!
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by complexstuffs(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2023
Throwback:

Very risky mixing both genders in women sports and men are always at the losing end most times

because if the football coach had been a woman and he mistakingly touched a player's chest, no one would complain about it.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.