Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup (72396 Views)

Atiku, Ben Bruce, DJ Cuppy Congratulate Anthony Joshua For Defeating Andy Ruiz / Injuries Won’t Stop Us From Beating Eagles – Zambian Coach / Zambia Will Shock Nigeria In Uyo, Says Wedson Nyirenda, Zambian Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by lexy2014: 7:19am On Aug 05, 2023
Efisimilala:

She don't need to complain it's FIFA's duty to investigate matters like that knowing fully well player might be intimidated by their coaching crew and not want to voice out.

did the player complain? simple yes or no
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by OLOKOESHIN: 7:50am On Aug 05, 2023
Reinaldo:
It's a shame FIFA has to pay falcons directly because of corruption. Corruption under APC is the worst in the world
APC nah your life problem

1 Like

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Jodera: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2023
Myself2:
As lkng as he's African, FIFA will swing into action.
This is the same FIFA that allowed a man to play for the Canadian team ( Quinn, their number 5) he is a man that claims to gave transformed into a woman), they were not bothered about how his presence in the dressing room made the other normal girls feel

That said, I totally condemn any abuse of girls placed under the csre of their coach if it truly happened
Get your facts right bro, Quinn is not a guy. Quinn is born a female, she just only chose to identify herself as a non-binary or Queer (another aspect of LGBTQ).

You think if she's a guy that transformed to a girl, there wouldn't have been outrage from different media sites?
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Daxray07(m): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2023
Abeg make person hear word. They're just looking for ways to destabilize the team with this outrageous accusations. Person wey don coach them for long without any issues suddenly decided to assault a player openly after breaking a record, for why na? Moreover Na very few of those players get breast for chest sef, the rest na only nipple. Wetin he wan touch for there?
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2023
OLOKOESHIN:

APC nah your life problem

APC can never be my problem. I am way above their level by God's grace. Awon olofo
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by thegrinch(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2023
Acekidc4:
It's very inappropriate and Stupid of that Lustful Coach. How can you be playing with your players bobby😤😱
They employ you to teach them how to play football not play with their boobs

You this shidren must say something sha!

If tomorrow, the girls confess that they wrongly accused him out of jealousy, what would you come back and say?

Lesson: Until well proven, One should not be too quick to shook mouth in allegations especially from that Gender.

Disclaimer: I do not, and will not condone any form of Sexual misconduct. But fake allegations are also known to destroy the lives of men without any consequence to the women, which is why, One should ascertain the veracity of the claims, before making condemnations.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Meteng: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2023
The girl no complain naw Wetin concern her colleagues for the matter. Na their chest dem rub?
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 05, 2023
lexy2014:

That's a dumbest question if I may ask.
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Poske95(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2023
See how we tarnish Africa......
In America, an Olympic team doctor molested tens of athletes.......
Only one tap on dry Bobbi current wey no even shock the man.....
Send him to the Nigerian Senate let the poor man ....Take a Bow....Choashi
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by lexy2014: 11:43am On Aug 05, 2023
Efisimilala:

That's a dumbest question if I may ask.

is your grammar correct? pls check.

meanwhile, did the player complain? simple yes or no
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Bfly: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
If true, The coach wouldn't have done that with the intention Fifa is insinuating. There are many ways he could carry out such intention without anyone noticing even down to the base.
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
lexy2014:

is your grammar correct? pls check.

meanwhile, did the player complain? simple yes or no

Oh! My grammar doesn't make sense to you right?

Also your question doesn't make sense to me either,

BTW, The grammar was typed on purpose since you are dumb, bye
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Efisimilala:

Oh! My grammar doesn't make sense to you right?

Also your question doesn't make sense to me either,

BTW, The grammar was typed on purpose since you are dumb, bye

is your grammar correct? simple yes or no

Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by FreeStuffsNG: 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:
Boya she get breast injury
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Myself2(m): 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2023
Jodera:
Get your facts right bro, Quinn is not a guy. Quinn is born a female, she just only chose to identify herself as a non-binary or Queer (another aspect of LGBTQ).

You think if she's a guy that transformed to a girl, there wouldn't have been outrage from different media sites?

You see the avoidable confusion ?, so if I want to refer to her or make a statement about her, I'm supposed to say "them" or "they" or a statement like....
"They were granted permission to compete for their country........", when I'm actually referring to one person ?
How correct is that English?
Rubbish
Re: Zambian Coach Bruce Mwape Accused Of Rubbing Player’s Chest At World Cup by Jodera: 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
Myself2:

You see the avoidable confusion ?, so if I want to refer to her or make a statement about her, I'm supposed to say "them" or "they" or a statement like....
"They were granted permission to compete for their country........", when I'm actually referring to one person ?
How correct is that English?
Rubbish
They're confused and na dem sabi.

The only thing I was setting straight was people who thought she was a male turned female hence criticizing FIFA for allowing such. I just wanted to set it straight that she was born female

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onome Ebi's New House In Lagos (Photos) / Manchester United Features Dj Cuppy In New Jersey Ad / Coronavirus: Mikel Obi's Contract With Trabzonspor Club Terminated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.