Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish (1249 Views)

How She Punished Me Cos She Saw Condom (must Read) / I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by dsurrogat: 7:34am On Oct 11, 2011
im in
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by slimyem: 7:57am On Oct 11, 2011
her slowness has balanced your up and doing sharpness now abi wetin dey worry you.
This na make-up story anyways.
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 11, 2011
d_surrogat:

my life will never be the same again becasue i just meet this girl she is 23 yrs and very preety from IMO state
1.She dosent complain if she sees me with other girls
2.She dosent comaplain if she seems me watching mojo
3.She dosent compalin if my room is dirty, she just cleans it up
4.She dosent complain is i dont make love to her or if i do
5.She dosent complain if i stay late nights
6.She dosent complain is she seed nasty sms on my phone, she quietly deletes them AND INFORMS ME
, she only complains if i dont tell her "good morning" cos she told me that SHE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR A MAN WHO RESPECTS HER and that HE LIKES MINDING HER BUSINESS, she told me that IF I AM BEING NAUGHTY THAT ONE DAY MY COMMOM SENCE WILL CHANGE ME BUT THAT THE REASON WHY SHE LOVES ME IS BEST KNOWN TO HER ALONE,
with the way she is going with me I THINK I WILL STAY FAITHFUL TO HER, she embarrass me with her character, she even called one of her girl friends to follow e to the market because she needed to rush home to see her mum, SHE IS SO SECURED AND NO PARANOIA,
You mean this girl? . . .
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Dabss(m): 8:06am On Oct 11, 2011
^*^^^
Thats strange, def not a nigerian gal
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Dyt(f): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2011
buhahahahha
Skillz u no gd o
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by dsurrogat: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2011
honestly it not a make up THIS IS WHAT AM EXPERIENCING its not funny, @sexkillz NOPE its another girl am dating not that one, that one was a thief ooooooooooooooooo
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Dyt(f): 8:17am On Oct 11, 2011
i swear 2 God dia guy s confused
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 11, 2011
Dyt:

buhahahahha
Skillz u no gd o
Mehn! i had to ask o, make i know how i go compartmentalize this kind discombobulation!. . .
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 11, 2011
d_surrogat:

honestly it not a make up THIS IS WHAT AM EXPERIENCING its not funny, @sexkillz NOPE its another girl am dating not that one, that one was a thief ooooooooooooooooo
Ehn hen! So na thief! you remember how we dey tell you that day, wey you dey run mouth like electronic typewriter?. . .

If she sluggish, call am tell am say she sluggish na! Say you dey allergic to sluggishness! You don ask am first, before you come dey open her yansh for here?. . .
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by dsurrogat: 8:25am On Oct 11, 2011
i dont even know if she has a yansh, she too sluggish
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2011
d_surrogat:

If you really love her as you claim, you'd tell her. . . Unless of course, you are looking for a flimsy excuse to end the relationship smiley
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Dabss(m): 8:42am On Oct 11, 2011
^^^^ abi?
d_surrogat:

abeg go siddon,
This thread is meaningless.
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by dsurrogat: 9:01am On Oct 11, 2011
@Da_b¤§§, hey Mr. nameless did i invite you here?
Re: I Love Her But Want To Break Up Cos She Too Sluggish by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 11, 2011
I know of 1 dat was that way too, She drags her words and she's God damn sluggish, I don't wanna say a lot about her cuz she's still my friend. But the simple truth is that i didn't date her cuz of this. Cuz am an over agile person. And i talk a lot especially in social events. Can't be with a babe that i have to keep jeering up in other for her not to feel bored or lonely in social events.

(1) (Reply)

Crush: Or Obession? Pls Help! / What Turns You On And Off In Nigerian Women? / Ever Heard Of Phallunism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.