Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis (8149 Views)

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis / See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
ezechi242:

chai....i pity the law firm you work for......even charge and bail sef i no sure say you fit do am .....you should ask your watsapp coordinator what to say grin grin

Obi has lost son

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

So why was Olanipekun trying to prove that an expired passport means expired citizenship if Atiku has not proved beyond reasonable doubt that his evidence passed all checks to the court, he wouldn't have made such an argument if he felt the document didn't prove beyond reasonable doubts to the court

It is now left for Tinubu to prove to the court that he wasn't forced...

What olanipekun said doesn't matter.what matters is what atiku provided.sometimes,lawyers make foolish jokes and comments to mislead a witness in court.atiku must provide concrete evidence of tinubu voluntarily acquiring citizenship that is by registration or naturalization and he failed.therefore,tinubu needs not rebut anything
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Link or article that proves that they downloaded it online.....

Oga,read the final address,it is there.besides,atiku is not the maker.he must call the Guineans to testify on the passport

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by richidinho(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nehyooh:
Bro, the picture in this comment sounds funny but believe me I still don't understand it. Please explain grin

Haha...if you ask a mama put woman to give you Rice AND beans and she decides to give you more Rice without beans has she given you what you asked for?

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I know what I said
You are a staunch APC member,so it's normal if you are one sided in your opinion.
My own be say try this make sure that you chop from this APC system cause naija ain't funny again oooooo

Davematics losing in nasarawa
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

What olanipekun said doesn't matter.what matters is what atiku provided.sometimes,lawyers make foolish jokes and comments to mislead a witness in court.atiku must provide concrete evidence of tinubu voluntarily acquiring citizenship that is by registration or naturalization and he failed.therefore,tinubu needs not rebut anything

In a court what someone says does not matter, even from a SAN for his client? wow...

I actually don't want to say somethings here to you....

3 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Davematics losing in nasarawa
Let the Court decide.
A.A Sule is begging and has sent emissaries to beg Ombugadu to withdraw the court cases
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,read the final address,it is there.besides,atiku is not the maker.he must call the Guineans to testify on the passport

I never talked about witness, I am talking about proof that the expired passport was downloaded from the internet...
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Let the Court decide.
A.A Sule is begging and has sent emissaries to beg Ombugadu to withdraw the court cases

That's how they said dapo is begging adebutu.highest is a rerun and he will still lose
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ofunaofu: 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

I have tackled all these issues issues,if you took time to read,you won't utter this nonsense.
Inec did not hurry,they declared a winner three days after elections as they have been doing since 1999.tinubu met the constitutional requirements as he got 25% in the federation.
The supreme court has killed the double nomination matter.
What he forfeited wasn't his money plus it is not a conviction.
Atiku failed to prove that he has dual citizenship.the case is dead

Whose money did he forfeit?

2 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

In a court what someone says does not matter, even from a SAN for his client? wow...

I actually don't want to say somethings here to you....

It is settled law that a petitioner will succeed on the strength of his case and not on the weakness of the defence even if they admit.see wike vs dakuku,ucha vs elechi.once a petitioner fails to prove his case,he fails automatically even if the defendant confesses.atiku failed to prove his case.this is universal legal principles,if you don't it,why not be humble and learn and stop baseless arguments
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

That's how they said dapo is begging adebutu.highest is a rerun and he will still lose
I have tried to educate you based on what is on ground(facts) but you rather believe on APC propaganda.
A.A. Sule is one of the worst governor of Nasarawa state and again there is political awakening of the real Ethnic Indigenes of the state.
I told you already before that the Accredited number gotten from BVAS is different from the tLnumber of Ballot paper used and the Result in Form E8A.
Let the Court decide

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

I have tried to educate you based on what is on ground(facts) but you rather believe on APC propaganda.
A.A. Sule is one of the worst governor of Nasarawa state and again there is political awakening of the real Ethnic Indigenes of the state.
I told you already before that the Accredited number gotten from BVAS is different from the tLnumber of Ballot paper used and the Result in Form E8A.
Let the Court decide

I agree with you but from what am seeing, davematics is asking for a rerun not a victory run.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Whose money did he forfeit?

That of agbele
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

I never talked about witness, I am talking about proof that the expired passport was downloaded from the internet...

If you had taken time to read the final addresses,you won't ask me this.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ofunaofu: 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

That of agbele

This your response rubbishes the garbage you posted up there
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

It is settled law that a petitioner will succeed on the strength of his case and not on the weakness of the defence even if they admit.see wike vs dakuku,ucha vs elechi.once a petitioner fails to prove his case,he fails automatically even if the defendant confesses.atiku failed to prove his case.this is universal legal principles,if you don't it,why not be humble and learn and stop baseless arguments

grin Someone provided your original expired passport as evidence of being a citizen and you are here talking thrash, you are here arguing that Atiku should have brought a non expired passport as evidence, if he does that would mean stealing of private property, so he should steal Tinubu's passport....

Are you well at all?

2 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

This your response rubbishes the garbage you posted up there

Tinubu forfeited money that wasn't his originally my boy
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

I agree with you but from what am seeing, davematics is asking for a rerun not a victory run.
Nope,he is asking that he be declared Winner.
You should know that strong men that manipulated things for AA Sule are no longer holding power.
Adamu,Almakura,Muhammed
Except it's not the will of GOD A.A Sule knows that he is a Gooner

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

If you had taken time to read the final addresses,you won't ask me this.

Oga like you said in your other comment that someone needs to prove his claim with evidence, Oga prove your claim with evidence....
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ofunaofu: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu forfeited money that wasn't his originally my boy

And I asked, who owns the money
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

And I asked, who owns the money

Did I not mention your name or can't you read
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga like you said in your other comment that someone needs to prove his claim with evidence, Oga prove your claim with evidence....

Atiku is the one to prove not me
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Nope,he is asking that he be declared Winner.
You should know that strong men that manipulated things for AA Sule are no longer holding power.
Adamu,Almakura,Muhammed
Except it's not the will of GOD A.A Sule knows that he is a Gooner

Adamu and Al makura that lost woefully? From the evidences in court, discrepancies were only in 3 wards
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Penguin2: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Mynd44 nplfmod SEUN obinoscopy lalasticlala rule 2 and 3 violated.he abused and threatened me.apply maximum punishment
So Spy360 engaged you and tried to correct some of the falsehood you put out there, and instead of you to engage him logically, you want him banned so you can shut him up and have only the people who swallow all the lies you feed unchallenged?

Okay!

5 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Adamu and Al makura that lost woefully? From the evidences in court, discrepancies were only in 3 wards
First and foremost,D'tigress just won Afrobasket for the 4th consecutive time.
Gayam,ciroma both in Lafia was where the Abracadabra was done but was mumuly done.
They forgot that BVAS was used for Accreditation and they started writing result and used thugs to cause troubles there.
A.A Sule is a Gooner

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Atiku is the one to prove not me

Oga, you said he copy of the passport was downloaded from the internet and I said send me proof that it was downloaded, you said I should read final address.

From what I read it states otherwise..

From your own copy, copy and paste the portion that states that it was downloaded as proof to your claim
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 6:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Almakura lost All the LGA against ogashi ,while Adamu lost all Nasarawa West to Wadada.
Barrister Muhammed,lost Karu LGA .
Those men have no Electoral Value again.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ofunaofu: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

Did I not mention your name or can't you read
It's obvious you lack capacity to comprehend simple and precise English language

2 Likes

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

Almakura lost All the LGA against ogashi ,while Adamu lost all Nasarawa West to Wadada.
Barrister Muhammed,lost Karu LGA .
Those men have no Electoral Value again.

I agree so they couldn't have rigged.sule won clean
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Oga, you said he copy of the passport was downloaded from the internet and I said send me proof that it was downloaded, you said I should read final address.

From what I read it states otherwise..

From your own copy, copy and paste the portion that states that it was downloaded as proof to your claim

Atiku must prove beyond reasonable doubt and an expired passport won't do zilch
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
SIONKPO1:

First and foremost,D'tigress just won Afrobasket for the 4th consecutive time.
Gayam,ciroma both in Lafia was where the Abracadabra was done but was mumuly done.
They forgot that BVAS was used for Accreditation and they started writing result and used thugs to cause troubles there.
A.A Sule is a Gooner

Even if you cancel them,sule still won sir.but they will simply streamline according to bvas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Justice Kayode Eso Is Dead. / Wike Erects Bola Tinubu Billboards All Over Rivers State / 2023 Presidency: Enugu AAC Dumps Sowore, Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.