Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis (8162 Views)

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis / See The Evidence INEC Doesn't Want You See - Tribunal May Cancel 2023 Election / How The South West Will Vote (final Analysis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lovelive:
E dey pain !

Opposition in making !

Is lp in aso rock ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lovelive:
Mumu dey vomit garbage !

Onye oshi
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ratello: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

A rerun will see apc still winning

Are you always like this? grin grin I hope all is well upstairs?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

He must subpoena guinea embassy and even make them to bring his passport copy and testify.get someone versed in guinean law to explain the issues surrounding their citizenship,show how tinubu voluntarily acquired citizenship via reg or naturalization,show that tinubu swore allegiance to guinea.merely bringing an expired passport is same as doing nothing

Well, let's see the outcome because all these things you wrote is not as easy as you are writing it...
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Brendaniel:

Well, let's see the outcome because all these things you wrote is not as easy as you are writing it...

It is.i have a track record of analysis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by SIONKPO1(m): 9:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
garfield1:

If sule eventually wins nko
He can't Win cause the case doesn't favour him.
APC Nasarawa is in disarray presently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Jogs1900: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

So he should bring Tinubu's current passport?
Stop arguing blindly.How did Atiku get Tinubus's original expired passport?
I know once your passport expires and you renew it, immigration won't collect the expired passport from you. It's going to be in your custody forever. Thats how it works. The photocopy might have been downloaded online and the only authority that can certify the authenticity of that passport is the Guinean authority.3
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Jogs1900: 1:46am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

He must subpoena guinea embassy and even make them to bring his passport copy and testify.get someone versed in guinean law to explain the issues surrounding their citizenship,show how tinubu voluntarily acquired citizenship via reg or naturalization,show that tinubu swore allegiance to guinea.merely bringing an expired passport is same as doing nothing
Atiku can't get Tinubu expired passport..Tinubus expired passport is in his custody.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

Stop arguing blindly.How did Atiku get Tinubus's original expired passport?
I know once your passport expires and you renew it, immigration won't collect the expired passport from you. It's going to be in your custody forever. Thats how it works. The photocopy might have been downloaded online and the only authority that can certify the authenticity of that passport is the Guinean authority.3

Oga, they collect your old passport....
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by tunde1200(m): 4:48am On Aug 06, 2023
End of the road for Obi supporters and Ipoby terrorists.
What they are good at is insulting their papa and mama on social media platforms.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 6:03am On Aug 06, 2023
kettykings:
The election should be canceled and rerun .
Inec chairman should be replaced and made to face a tribunal.

Bola Tinubu should have over to committee headed by a military General that would oversee a free and fair election between Atiku and Peter obi.

Anything other than this is highly crass treasonable felony and is worse than a military take over.

And you think the Military General will voluntarily handover power back. You're in for a long thing.
You people should stop mentioning Army in Politics
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 8:35am On Aug 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

Atiku can't get Tinubu expired passport..Tinubus expired passport is in his custody.

Leave them

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Jogs1900: 8:42am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

Have you ever renewed a passport before?Ive renewed my passport 3 times and I have all my old passports with me.
They don't collect old passport..Don't argue blindly.

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 8:53am On Aug 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

Have you ever renewed a passport before?Ive renewed my passport 3 times and I have all my old passports with me.
They don't collect old passport..Don't argue blindly.

I have not, but from what I saw when I went to collect mine, they collected all the old passports of those who came to renew before giving the new one....
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 8:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu hasn't even renewed it so how did he get it
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 9:05am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Tinubu hasn't even renewed it so how did he get it

And how are you sure? Do you have any evidence to back your claim?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

And how are you sure? Do you have any evidence to back your claim?

According to tinubu address,he hasn't renewed his passport and atiku never disproved it
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by yommen: 9:16am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Please,re read the post sir and tell us why it should be cancelled

The post is from the court and is therefore of no use.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by yommen: 9:18am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

I have tackled all these issues issues,if you took time to read,you won't utter this nonsense.
Inec did not hurry,they declared a winner three days after elections as they have been doing since 1999.tinubu met the constitutional requirements as he got 25% in the federation.
The supreme court has killed the double nomination matter.
What he forfeited wasn't his money plus it is not a conviction.
Atiku failed to prove that he has dual citizenship.the case is dead

Atiku that is from Northern Cameroon.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Jogs1900: 9:47am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

I have not, but from what I saw when I went to collect mine, they collected all the old passports of those who came to renew before giving the new one....
They don't collect...Ive renewed severally.If they collect, how would you have records of your previous visas?your travelling histories?You will need this for future purpose.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 10:42am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

According to tinubu address,he hasn't renewed his passport and atiku never disproved it

Ok, but expiry doesn't remove citizenship from an individual, my current passport has expired and I am still a full citizen of Nigeria...
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 10:45am On Aug 06, 2023
Jogs1900:

They don't collect...Ive renewed severally.If they collect, how would you have records of your previous visas?your travelling histories?You will need this for future purpose.

Well, I'm only speaking based on what I saw, so most likely they were returned back to all of them then....
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2023
Brendaniel:

Ok, but expiry doesn't remove citizenship from an individual, my current passport has expired and I am still a full citizen of Nigeria...

True but in this case,you are to prove voluntarily citizenship beyond doubt.i already told you how atiku should have proven it
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Brendaniel: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

True but in this case,you are to prove voluntarily citizenship beyond doubt.i already told you how atiku should have proven it

Well, let's see how it goes in the court....
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Omowale2023(m): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

The supreme court additionally said shettima was not guilty of double nomination.the matter died there.obi and his fabs lacks commonsense hence raising it again
Lol......the evidence submitted to the supreme court is different from the one LP submitted in the PEPT, and the court has jurisdiction to handle the case, the supreme court doesn't. Hence their ruling was clear, we don't have jurisdiction to entertain it.
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 12:25pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

Lol......the evidence submitted to the supreme court is different from the one LP submitted in the PEPT, and the court has jurisdiction to handle the case, the supreme court doesn't. Hence their ruling was clear, we don't have jurisdiction to entertain it.

The only new evidence lp submitted is a video showing when tinubu announced shettima.is that not foolishness
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Omowale2023(m): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

The only new evidence lp submitted is a video showing when tinubu announced shettima.is that not foolishness
How?
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by garfield1: 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2023
Omowale2023:

How?

Lp has no new evidence.moreover,it's an internal party matter
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Roniyke1234: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2023
Spy360:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is this a joke or what. You saw superior argument and your response is to have me banned instead of thanking me for curing your ignorant head.

Funny enough I did not even insult or threaten you. Piss off.

I had to follow you after reading you schooling him, was scrolling down and saw his band post and I started laughing out loud... I do not know what's in these people's brains. Someone that should be thanking you but instead he wants you banned. Lol

1 Like

Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Roniyke1234: 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2023
Kingsmeal:

Lmao

Because he bursted your lies.

You met your match in him and you're calling Nairaland security agents to apprehend Spyro?

Be a man for once Garfield1. Stop being a weak critic that can't withstand a pushback.

Hahaha... Don't blame him please, corn and cassava are at work in his brain
Re: How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule: Final Analysis by Ratello: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2023
Roniyke1234:

I had to follow you after reading you schooling him, was scrolling down and saw his band post and I started laughing out loud... I do not know what's in these people's brains. Someone that should be thanking you but instead he wants you banned. Lol

Those Agbadorians operate under a curse, a heavy one at that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

CBN Gov Sanusi Responds To Accusations He Is Bigot / Heavily Armed Ebubeagu Member Anambra Branch.(photo) / Timi Frank Urges AGF Malami To Resign Over Invasion Of Justice Odili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.