Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Makes Life A Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Life A Gift? (180 Views)

How Abstaining From Sex Makes Life Better For Men / Discuss: What Makes Life Purposeful For You? / Technology That Makes Life Easy (the Internet World). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Life A Gift? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
Is it by saying no be ur condition worst undecided

Or by saying go and take sniper undecided

Or by pretending to be satisfied with poverty or by seeing it as what is deserved undecided

I aint trying 2 explain anything b4 they start shouting u go explain tire,no evidence of ...... I wonder how that vomit even spread like a pandemic....yet nobody gets rich or/and famous through such verbal outbreak.

What makes life a gift?

I am not finded anything 2 be understanded in such understood and the question i ask is to show how i understanding the understander.

Is the so called giver of life not being a 4kyn sadist undecided

U can see the blind,deaf,dumb,crippled,homeless,amputated,malnourished,depressed,addicted,dangerously impoverished and it goes on that way making a relevant percentage of world population and u are still gonna say life is a gift? undecided

Dilenma,debacle,paradox,etc ....are humans supposed 2 face such?

As heralded as the brain is, how many problems do we solve at the end or/and how many are solved for us?

Think and share ur thoughts as a fellow human or an entity with that thing called brain!

Let there be undecided

Could i be overstanding the understanded of the stood undecided
Re: What Makes Life A Gift? by talented321: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: What Makes Life A Gift? by Wawelexy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
The fact that no one can guarantee for being alive tomorrow is enough reason to know life is a gift, a precious one at that
Re: What Makes Life A Gift? by Ay04z(m): 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Life is a difficult exam in which u have to score 100/100...wen u miss 1 u don score. 0.. Life not a gift... Is a war till death. I pray for grace... Nobody holy..
Re: What Makes Life A Gift? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wawelexy:
The fact that no one can guarantee for being alive tomorrow is enough reason to know life is a gift, a precious one at that

I disagree cuz no one is sure of dying tomorrow too.
Re: What Makes Life A Gift? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ay04z:
Life is a difficult exam in which u have to score 100/100...wen u miss 1 u don score. 0.. Life not a gift... Is a war till death. I pray for grace... Nobody holy..

The religious tone aint required by hell

I mean Hell!!!

All them ogboni,vikings,aiye,queen of coast,mafia,illuminati ,etc aint special 2 Hell cuz i also talk to death!

as hell

Oh death!
what is ur gain?
where is ur joy?

if i will experience a change of physical whatever ,does it mean the i becomes a mindless na na na?

oh death!
u will neva be satisfied!

if u like,call that a curse!

na u sabi angry

(1) (Reply)

The Gender Based Issue And Its Not My Family Disease Of Nigerians / How To Find Love Partner After Failed Blind Dates? / How To Keep The Spark Alive In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.