Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Technology That Makes Life Easy (the Internet World). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Technology That Makes Life Easy (the Internet World). (311 Views)

What Makes Life A Gift? / How Abstaining From Sex Makes Life Better For Men / Discuss: What Makes Life Purposeful For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Technology That Makes Life Easy (the Internet World). by Sonnysmith: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
Just got a new app on phone you can use to develop you website free. By free I mean free. You don't need to pay for domain name or anything. It is used to develop simple website please.. Not for complex website. You can use it to sell your products, whether you are a mini importer, digital marketer or an advertiser. D website is good to go. Like I said it's simple. In addition, I also go another app I use for video editing and also make videos on my phone too. Bring any video and I will edit it for you. And if u don't have any videos, just submit the pictures of ur products and I will use the pictures to make a video for you. But I only deal with advertisement. So, only advertisement videos. As for interested people, please just inbox me or whatsapp me 08064807952(whatsapp only. Please, no calls I beg u) . If u need the app, we will talk and I will send it to u.

(1) (Reply)

Choose - Financially Stable Or Love ? / How Keeping Secrets Can Destroy Your Relationship. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.