Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Deleted. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (1600 Views)

Does My Fiancée Love Me? / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted. by meobizy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Thank you for your contribution to my typing rubbish experience.
Re: Deleted. by TemplarLandry: 2:32pm On Aug 05, 2023
A man dating a man. 😁

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
He is my dream man
Why? He is disciplined and keeps his.word
He has told himself he will do this every day and won't let your worries deter him..that's is rare ..pls cherish him wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

And pray too..cos once they achieve their target, other girls see Dem as a hawty and ask him out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted. by Zigzagman: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Leave the dude alone

6 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Silentgroper(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
crazy stuff

,🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

is this a case of faggotery or you're really female

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Kenmatt(m): 3:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:
kobojunkie.
I honestly don’t understand. It’s not like he’s a soldier. Every day, press ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and running. Is there something I should know? I’ve told him to stop or take breaks repeatedly. He doesn’t listen. I cannot come and kill myself. It seems I should look elsewhere.

Lol.

All na because of you nah

He thinks it's g'nna give him the strength and stamina to be pounding you day and night.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
would you prefer he gets lazy and grow a potbelly?

5 Likes

Re: Deleted. by Vinnie2000(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Silentgroper:
crazy stuff

,🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁

is this a case of faggotery or you're really female

Female ke? 😏

An Old fella with Bushy pubic hair round his worn out Blockus! undecided

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Angrygoat: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
He go soon collapse

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by b0rn2fuck(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:
I honestly don’t understand. It’s not like he’s a soldier. Every day, press ups, sit-ups, pull-ups and running. Is there something I should know? I’ve told him to stop or take breaks repeatedly. He doesn’t listen. I cannot come and kill myself. It seems I should look elsewhere.
so I'm go fit Bleep your toto in better way, we have gone through such stages before, anything for the pussy but not anymore

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by iwillnevergiveup: 5:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
Kenmatt:

Lol.

All na because of you nah

He thinks it's g'nna give him the strength and stamina to be pounding you day and night.

U too funny
Re: Deleted. by diogo23: 6:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:
It's for his own good stop looking for issues where there's none

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Abolodje: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
All this stupid girls don turn here to Quora, if you don’t geddifockundecided
Re: Deleted. by Dexyity(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2023

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Silentgroper(m): 10:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Female ke? 😏

An Old fella with Bushy pubic hair round his worn out Blockus! undecided

So it really is a case of faggotery..

may the lord help his soul

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by SenecaTheYonger: 10:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:

Tell him to also be stretching so his body doesn’t become stiff and he might end up with other problems in the bedroom

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
Silentgroper:

So it really is a case of faggotery..

may the lord help his soul

Funny enough, some Gullibles on this Thread are taking him for a Lady. undecided

Dem dey find free Towtow. lipsrsealed cheesy cheesy
Re: Deleted. by jeromestarks: 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Dexyity:
smiley
If I had money, I would have sent you half a million naira right now.
Pray I get money by end of this month. If it happens, I will request for you account details and credit it.
Re: Deleted. by LarryCork: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:

angry
Re: Deleted. by LarryCork: 11:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
meobizy:

well, the goood news for u is He definately 1000% full bloooded gay...meaniong u shoujd forget the eeeeediot

anyways i have moiney , dolllar/pound...was yoir nomba please?!!!!!(no oofencse) smiley

(1) (Reply)

He Sent Me A Video Of Him And His Small Wife-Lady Narrates Her One Chance Story / content deleted / Is He/she The Right Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.