Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign (32128 Views)

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Curse777: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:
Same salary scale?

Why not fear God

Why not educate yourself or is it a sin for you to make research

Permanent secretary, Governors, Senator are on same salary scale

Difference is allowance
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by ambale(m): 5:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Hope the country can withstand all these shake ups sha

Make we no dey create more problems thinking we are finding solutions
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 5:10pm On Aug 05, 2023
Gandrova:
You have spiritual problem you don't know.

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Godfullsam:

If there is anyone competent enough to preside over the affairs of Nigeria in the south east, it is professor Charles Soludo.

Obi doesn't cut it at all..

Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 5:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
astonished:
You all should ready for long cry, because no Igbo man shall become president of this country, it's taboo.

Even tribunal can't safe you people, it's an abomination for Igbo to be president over Yoruba or Hausa man, get this into your skull, instead will shall split the country and your Messiah can govern you and your accenstor alone.

What if I am not Igbo, what will happen to you...

Ozworr
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
Biodun556:

When he sacked 100s of military generals, vessels stealing crude oil were caught excorted by Nigerian navy

Story, audio sack...
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 5:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
jrusky:

Embezzlement? So far have you heard of any embezzlement since Tinubu got to power?

The 1 trillions saved from Subsidy where e dey?
Labour Union ask am where the money dey, he dey beat about
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okealaaye:

To think that you may be claiming that you attended school ever?

Alaye no be agbero brought up, you be...keep defending nonsense...

Shame no dey catch u
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
daygee12:
we just dey laugh una

Una never tired after he defeated ur Master to third place

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Menclothing: 5:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
Was their purpose b4
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by 7lives: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:
Sending them out despite how hard the economy is 🥴

Most of them in their entire life hasn’t earned what a senator has earned in 2 months

Really?, they need rest make dem go home.
Na dem be the bucket shop wey dey loot this country aside politicians.
If no be say dem fit ban me here, I for say e no go ever better for any of dem again in life.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by 7lives: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
ecolime:

I am not in support of forced retirement of Top level officials especially those yet to clock age 60.

But it seems you don't know Naija civil servants. These guys are the worst when it comes to corruption.

All the Billions Politicians loot is through them. It's only in Nigeria, civil servants earning 300k monthly have Mansions in Asokoro and Lekki.

Ignore that guy, he's just pretending as usual.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by jrusky(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

The 1 trillions saved from Subsidy where e dey?
Labour Union ask am where the money dey, he dey beat about

Bro listen to yourself? Labour ask him where is1trillion pls the Ajaero that asked the question tell us one thing he has contribute to Nigeria and Nigerians wellbeing?

So you are telling me now the money that were returned to govt purse in tune of 1trillion had been embezzled within 4 weeks he became the president ba? Bro haba slow down, when you hate someone pls applied common sense to your hatred.

By the way who da bleep is Ajaero to even asked the govt he hated and joining issue with by been on the side of opposition first of such in Nigeria history? Sorry if I'm Tinubu wallahi won't answer him because he never come to meet Tinubu because of 1trillion in the first place.

Slow down bro embezzlement is not that easy as you think that a whooping 1trillion will just gone to the wind within 4 weeks bro life don't go like that ok.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Mosba: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Only way to get things right. Most of this ministry make hell of revenue but government always get sorry stories from the directors. Some of them have become gods in those ministries and no one can make headway in his career unless they allow it. Time to go play with their children and grandchildren. Las las my opportunity is opening under this government.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by BreconHills(m): 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
That's a purge. The case against them must be serious and they will likely be resuming at EFCC offices. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Not sure there is a case against them and it's not PBAT style to create drama. This is what I think is happening. The MoF is actually an incorporated company with the ability to warehouse assets, break them up and sell them in whole or in part. MoF is s critical part of PBAT asset management policy and clearly the ground is being cleared for the incoming minister of Finance to execute the most radical asset restructuring plan since OBJ.

Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by gloryman91: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Long overdue.

Although I can assure of a MDA that won't compile immediately until they are embarrassed.

FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Ibkhaleel: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
Justiceleague1:
Good move.
Especially against those excess quota system people.

#jagaban
They will forever flourish more than your generation of infidels....All this self validation is the first sign of low self esteem. i really pity you sadistic generation
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
I won’t argue with you man
Curse777:

Why not educate yourself or is it a sin for you to make research

Permanent secretary, Governors, Senator are on same salary scale

Difference is allowance
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by poiZon: 5:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

Most of them in their entire life hasn’t earned what a senator has earned in 2 months

U don't know what a director is civil service earn...

Forget their salary, what they take home yearly is what they don't like retiring even when they reach retirement age
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Normal thing, he has to reward his cronies with positions.

Same shit different toilet!
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
jrusky:

Bro listen to yourself? Labour ask him where is1trillion pls the Ajaero that asked the question tell us one thing he has contribute to Nigeria and Nigerians wellbeing?

So you are telling me now the money that were returned to govt purse in tune of 1trillion had been embezzled within 4 weeks he became the president ba? Bro haba slow down, when you hate someone pls applied common sense to your hatred.

By the way who da bleep is Ajaero to even asked the govt he hated and joining issue with by been on the side of opposition first of such in Nigeria history? Sorry if I'm Tinubu wallahi won't answer him because he never come to meet Tinubu because of 1trillion in the first place.

Slow down bro embezzlement is not that easy as you think that a whooping 1trillion will just gone to the wind within 4 weeks bro life don't go like that ok.

I cannot be a bro to a blabbing nigga. I am not even a guy to start with. NLC that is advocating for pay rise of citizens and holding the government accountable. You u dey ask him their contribution to the wellbeing of Nigerians...stop thinking with your anus.

What have Tinubu done for the wellbeing of Nigerians since he came, if not promises upon promises...

We go do this, we go do that before March next year.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Pauliaette(m): 5:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
At least they will give chance for the upcoming
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

I cannot be a bro to a blabbing nigga. I am not even a guy to start with. NLC that is advocating for pay rise of citizens and holding the government accountable. You u dey ask him their contribution to the wellbeing of Nigerians...stop thinking with your anus.

What have Tinubu done for the wellbeing of Nigerians since he came, if not promises upon promises...

I don't want to answer you but for you to say you are not a bro to blaming nigga hhmmm..infact I will rather be a bro to a complete mad man than you. Thanks..
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by jrusky(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:

I don't want to answer you but for you to say you are not a bro to blaming nigga hhmmm..infact I will rather be a bro to a complete mad man than you. Thanks.....
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Gandrova: 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
[quote author=EnglishUsa post=124902420][/quote] Lolz! Always in dark attire. Sadist fellow
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by HRMK: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
IF #LEVEL17 IS THE HIGHEST GRADE ALL CIVIL SERVANTS CAN ATTAIN ON THE JOB WHAT THEN ARE YOU WAITING FOR AFTER STAYING ON THE SAME GRADE FOR 8YRS?IT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL!THAT IS THE TRUTH!!
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Peppysco: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnglishUsa:
And peter obi is coming to retire the chief in retire officer of the federation. aka (ebola)

You idiots don't learn at all, Tinubu is your president. Before APC primaries, you guys stuck your necks out that he wouldn't win the ticket, yet, baba did.
Going into the election, you lots formed your various alliances against him, ridiculing the JAGABAN with various unprintable representations, baba didn't care, forged ahead and still won.
Inauguration day, despite all odds and just to shame you fools, baba read out his policies straight from his head for almost an hour just to shame you devil's and your promoters.
Election don go, na una dey parade and sleep for court everyday dey find wetin nor loss. Where e bad reach, una com begin dey put pressure on the judiciary to give una number 3 a favourable decision, una nor dey tireeeeee? Obi will become president eventually, but na for Alaba market or Upper Iweka road hin go be the president, nor be Nigerian president, never.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by MohammedSah: 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omo... unemployment market will now become more over saturated
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by kokorokoman: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:
I won’t argue with you man
shey your body Don calm down now?
Shey you don see the Importance of Education now?

Imangine the way you dey open mouth pra pra pra pra untop matter wey you get zero knowledge about.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Mexyz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

Says who?
If only you know the corruption in our public offices in these country.
We are even talking about the ministry of Finance here
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
orohbirodeysmel:
Confused Bala Blu...

Bala Blu said the number of workers on FG's pay roll is unimaginable, yet he is creating more ministries and promising massive employment and increase in minimum wage

You never settle our problems finish, you want go play " Champions league final" with NATO and Russia for inside Niger
hatred will continue to eat u ipob terrorist
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnglishUsa:
And peter obi is coming to retire the chief in retire officer of the federation. aka (ebola)
evil reside in ur soul and it will continue to destroy u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another Fallen Hero! (photo) / Atiku Visits The Jimeta Market Bomb Blast Site In Yola Earlier Today (photos) / BREAKING: Dogara Wins In Bauchi, Retains House Of Reps Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.