Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign (32135 Views)

HURIWA To Buhari: Rename Finance Ministry To Foreign Loans, Debt Accumulation / Abdulrazaq Sacks Board Of Directors In Kwara / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Justiceleague1: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ibkhaleel:
They will forever flourish more than your generation of infidels....All this self validation is the first sign of low self esteem. i really pity you sadistic generation
Sifia pains grin
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
jrusky:

I don't want to answer you but for you to say you are not a bro to blaming nigga hhmmm..infact I will rather be a bro to a complete mad man than you. Thanks.....
If you like be a bro to mad man, that one na your palava. Na by force to associate with you...see this nigga
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by orohbirodeysmel: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
Afolabimills:
hatred will continue to eat u ipob terrorist

If I no be IPOB, may you see no better thing this year... ozwor... anyone that opposed the urinating machine is IPOB for ur mind...

Ozwor
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:
Sending them out despite how hard the economy is 🥴

Most of them in their entire life hasn’t earned what a senator has earned in 2 months

u have no idea how much money this guy's earn most of them have stayed more than 12yrs they continue to change the age of retirement,
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Afolabimills(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
me too I pray for him everyday though the start may seems tough I know Nigeria will be great again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by blackboy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good one. Wish them all the best. Also FG au them their deference packages ASAP. pay all outstanding pension pls
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by COMPAQ(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

Most of them in their entire life hasn’t earned what a senator has earned in 2 months

You'll be surprised! Politicians can't steal without help from civil servants. As politicians are stealing, they are doing their own in the side
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Coronavirus1: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Most of this permanent sectrary are 85% hausa fulani time to correct this position.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by kayusely70(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Afolabimills:
me too I pray for him everyday though the start may seems tough I know Nigeria will be great again
You've spoken very well!

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by kayusely70(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Afolabimills:
You've spoken very well![color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Asswipemod: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
ijustdey:
Shake-up in civil service as Perm Sec Yakubu Kofar-Mata deployed to FCSC

https://tribuneonlineng.com/shake-up-fg-orders-senior-directors-in-finance-ministry-to-resign/

512 Directors? Laahila!
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
Peppysco:
what is this fool even saying ?

You idiots don't learn at all, Tinubu is your president. Before APC primaries, you guys stuck your necks out that he wouldn't win the ticket, yet, baba did.
Going into the election, you lots formed your various alliances against him, ridiculing the JAGABAN with various unprintable representations, baba didn't care, forged ahead and still won.
Inauguration day, despite all odds and just to shame you fools, baba read out his policies straight from his head for almost an hour just to shame you devil's and your promoters.
Election don go, na una dey parade and sleep for court everyday dey find wetin nor loss. Where e bad reach, una com begin dey put pressure on the judiciary to give una number 3 a favourable decision, una nor dey tireeeeee? Obi will become president eventually, but na for Alaba market or Upper Iweka road hin go be the president, nor be Nigerian president, never.

Go and drink your garry that is the only food you fools can think of in this present time..... you fools will continue selling your land to us because of the hardship ebola created.... very soon i will come and buy where they bury your father and your mother join. We own lagos now and we are expending

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
How does education come into this😂

You wey no pass secondary school dey drag with me😂

Well, I’m not surprised

Social media has given everyone the opportunity to blab
kokorokoman:
shey your body Don calm down now?
Shey you don see the Importance of Education now?

Imangine the way you dey open mouth pra pra pra pra untop matter wey you get zero knowledge about.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by ozo13(m): 9:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

dey play .most of the director are the real deal.most estates in that FCT are owned by directors ooo.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Afolabimills:
evil reside in ur soul and it will continue to destroy u
e painam.... it will continue destroying you and your ebola
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Darkjudge24: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

shara pp ur mouth
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

They are the back bone of corruption in ministries, departments and agencies
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Peppysco: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
EnglishUsa:

Go and drink your garry that is the only food you fools can think of in this present time..... you fools will continue selling your land to us because of the hardship ebola created.... very soon i will come and buy where they bury your father and your mother join. We own lagos now and we are expending

LoL, even blaming myself already that I engaged a dud, I feel so sorry for myself right now. You're 'expending', can't stop laughing at you guys, I mean it.
I'm really sorry for poking you, please, don't expect nothing from me after this last comment, can't stand your illiteracy.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 9:53pm On Aug 05, 2023
Okay sir
Darkjudge24:
shara pp ur mouth
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by pekisdgee(m): 10:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Doing the good works... the rich will also cry!!!
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by highchief1: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
timiade446:

y una Dey like to compare?can u run for senate?make una learn to remove eyes for ppl salary.If u like to live like a Senator 2027 go and buy form
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Yankee101: 10:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Good
If not certain promotions will be truncated
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by EnglishUsa: 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Peppysco:

LoL, even blaming myself already that I engaged a dud, I feel so sorry for myself right now. You're 'expending', can't stop laughing at you guys, I mean it.
I'm really sorry for poking you, please, don't expect nothing from me after this last comment, can't stand your illiteracy.
intelligent mugu
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by Deemas(m): 10:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ok na, let's go there.

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by johnaruson(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
So that they will loot Nigeria to stupor again
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by LowKeyManny: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
visijo:
It’s quite weird how perfume and song can remind you of a time in your life 🙃

Music for me is a time stamp

1 Like

Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2023
No vex
highchief1:
y una Dey like to compare?can u run for senate?make una learn to remove eyes for ppl salary.If u like to live like a Senator 2027 go and buy form
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by highchief1: 10:01am On Aug 06, 2023
timiade446:
No vex
I no Dey vex o.everybody get the life God destined for them.if na corola level u Dey celebrate yourself no reason who carry Prado.remember death is a leveler.Nthg Dey move me sha as long as I fit Dey live.Nthg Dey the life
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 10:07am On Aug 06, 2023
Death is a leveler✨
highchief1:
I no Dey vex o.everybody get the life God destined for them.if na corola level u Dey celebrate yourself no reason who carry Prado.remember death is a leveler.Nthg Dey move me sha as long as I fit Dey live.Nthg Dey the life
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by highchief1: 10:10am On Aug 06, 2023
timiade446:
Death is a leveler✨
as tb joshua them die u no weak?president yaradua die for office u no fear?The person that can intimidate or oppress me have not been born.6 feet awaits us all na just small time.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by timiade446(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Try Dey calm down chief 😂
highchief1:
as tb joshua them die u no weak?president yaradua die for office u no fear?The person that can intimidate or oppress me have not been born.6 feet awaits us all na just small time.
Re: FG Orders Senior Directors In Finance Ministry To Resign by highchief1: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2023
timiade446:
Try Dey calm down chief 😂
the mindset Dey help.Enjoy ur Sunday bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Freezing Of Peter Obi's Accounts, Attacks Magu / COVID-19: Buhari Urges Nigerians In Lagos, Abuja To Stay At Home / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.