Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) (5508 Views)

Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Black Slavery Exists Today In Muslim-dominated African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Wetin concern Nnamdi Kanu with the thread ?

He dey pursue you for dream ?

He is a Igbo Jew. grin Don't get confused.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2023
fk001:
Nigerian Muslims that marry 4 wives and each wife can give birth to an average number of 10 to 15 children. Because both males and females in Islam marry at a very young age.

Now compare it to Nigerian Christians that don't marry early most of them marry when they almost reach menopause and even if they marry they mostly give birth to less than 5 children, and they only marry 1 wife, some of the Christian guys have turned into red pillars and misogyny that don't want to marry at all, while the girls are now feminists fighting for equal right.

So tell me with the above comparison who tends to have a potentially higher population between the two groups?

Why is Saudi Arabia the capital of Islam not populated ?

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 6:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Danisaint112:
If you noticed well you will discover that the white area on the map are Igbo dominated state with little to no presence of non-christains because they know what comes with the other religion of violence.

They learn from the experience of others. Igbos are naturally intelligent.

They saw from the onset that Nigeria will never work and fought against it but some fools allowed themselves to be deceived the Sahara people and the Britain.

One of the numerous reasons I tell people and will keep telling them that there is no political, religious or national decision Igbos have made that isn't for good or didn't turn out to be good or wasn't later discovered to be for good.

They voted for Obasanjo in 2003 and didn't do so for Ojukwu because they didn't want Jealousy from the core North that would lead to another riot that would foster another civil war.

Yet some morons claimed they (The great Igbos) voted for PDP and not for Obasanjo like they are all dumb and can't differenciate between APGA and PDP but were able to do so in 2023 when they left PDP completely and voted for Peter Obi's LP the right man and party for the Job (severe subdue of corruption).

In this present time and for the first time that they decided to vote for one of their own but they were mocked, insulted, trolled and even beaten at the polls.

The aftermath is already playing out and playing out fast.

Politics of tribalism and bitterness made Corn addicts install a president that is now making Buhari 8 yrs of suffering look beautiful.

How Ebola BAT doubled the price of dollar in just a month and tripled the price of fuel still baffles me. Yet some fools are still praising him.

The worst part is those beating the drum of war for Niger republic.

A country largely occupied by Muslims and Hausas?

Like Tinubu and the dumb asses advising him actually thinks Northern soldiers or Northerners are going to fight against their own flesh and blood?

Or does he thinks the South Easterners will risk their lives to die for this mistake of a country?

For a country which citizens are happy with the current situation and are willing to die to protect their sovereignity? Come on? Even a blind man could tell.

Wether Ebola Tinubu invades or not. On thing is certain dead body go surplus and Bola Ahmed Tinubu would end up shooting himself on the foot internationally.

If you are a corn addicts just stay off my mention. Rather use the time you intend using to reply me to look for how to enroll into the Nigeria army for the suicide mission you will be going for in Niger Republic.

That is if your president doesn't finally decides to chicken out.

Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Armaggedon: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Dem full Nsukka
nsukka that I visit everyday or the one in your dream.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Svoboda:

Islam is the fastest growing religion in western europe. In 50 yrs time, islam could have matched christianity in the west, considering that Conservative christianity is slowly dying, with the liberterian woke consciousnes
That has helped promote lgbtq sweeping thru western Europe is now so entrenched.

In poor paris suburbs, young blacks and white french youths from poor families are converting to islam in droves.

20 yrs ago, who would have imagined that there'd be a Pakistani descent London mayor or head of the scottish national party being a muslim.

Is like you never come across this your hadith or you hate reading it

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Penguin2: 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

My brother, the hatred they show is not to Igbos but Christianity, forget their shenanigans, they need to to hide under Igbophobia to push it because if they come out to oppose Christianity it would spell doom for them ...

They will come out to oppose Christianity fully when Igbos are no more there
Lol!

They funny thing is that at this juncture, if Igbos go, believe me, Benue and the entire Southsouth will go with them.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by MrSinister(m): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP DISTURBING US WITH EMPTY TALK WITHOUT FACTS PLEASE.

NORTH AFRICA IS AROUND 90% MUSLIM
WEST AFRICA IS AROUND 70% MUSLIM
EAST AFRICA IS AROUND 35% MUSLIM
SOUTHERN AFRICA IS AROUND 15% MUSLIM

MIND YOU THE MOST POPULOUS REGIONS ARE THE FIRST THREE.

SOUTHERN AFRICA IS THE LEAST POPULOUS
WITH LARGE COUNTRIES LIKE NAMIBIA AND BOTSWANA HAVING AROUND JUST 2 MILLION PEOPLE.

THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NIGERIA AND EGYPT WHICH ARE MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.

Taqqiya master, I trust you boy.. You must lie for allah

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
Very funny,the statistics is very biased and partial.Nevertheless,the Truth Islam will conquer and defeat all falsehoods.#alhamdullilah for being a muslim

You better wake up from your slumber

Sahih Muslim 146

Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
In Nigeria Muslims aren't up to 40%.
They vocal, violent and domineering Minority in Politics and Criminality.

NW...75%
NE....55%
NC....35%
SW.....35%
SE.......0.01%
SS.......3%

True picture of our religion distribution reality

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
ZKOSOSO:
In Nigeria Muslims aren't up to 40%.
They vocal, violent and domineering Minority in Politics and Criminality.

NW...75%
NE....55%
NC....35%
SW.....35%
SE.......0.01%
SS.......3%

True picture of our religion distribution reality

Nigerian Christians are too docile for my liking

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by NaijaCowFarm: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
fk001:
Nigerian Muslims that marry 4 wives and each wife can give birth to an average number of 10 to 15 children. Because both males and females in Islam marry at a very young age.

Now compare it to Nigerian Christians that don't marry early most of them marry when they almost reach menopause and even if they marry they mostly give birth to less than 5 children, and they only marry 1 wife, some of the Christian guys have turned into red pillars and misogyny that don't want to marry at all, while the girls are now feminists fighting for equal right.

So tell me with the above comparison who tends to have a potentially higher population between the two groups?

Oga, shut up. My former landlord was an Alhaji with several wives. After his demise 7 of his 11 children have embraced Christianity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by motayoayinde: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
ANTIlSLAM:

Taqqiya master, I trust you boy.. You must lie for allah

YOU'RE RIGHT.

DIE FOR ALLAH I MUST.

I WANT THE SAME FOR YOU.

AS THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO ETERNAL BLISS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by motayoayinde: 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

You are very irredeemable.. Smh

YOU'RE RIGHT.
IRREDEEMABLE FROM THE PATH OF TRUTH.

I AM A "RADICAL FOR ALLAH" 😂😆
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Shinjawestern: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

YOU'RE RIGHT.

DIE FOR ALLAH I MUST.

I WANT THE SAME FOR YOU.

Only way to become a head slamming mohammadian terrorists...

I rather worship a stone than follow Ur terrorist prophet

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by franchasofficia: 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:
Lol very funny, do you actually believe Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria? As as how? Yet the Muslims decide almost every election

I think Muslims should be 60 and Christians 40 percent
The Muslims decide who wins the election in Nigeria because of Yoruba Christians I-don't-care attitude and because Middlebelt Christians in the past use to align with Northern Muslims in the name of one North.

But 2023 Presidential election should tell you what's up cos Peter Obi won landslide if not for rigging and foolishness of some Yoruba Christians undecided
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
The Muslims decide who wins the election in Nigeria because of Yoruba Christians I-don't-care attitude and because Middlebelt Christians in the past use to align with Northern Muslims in the name of one North.

But 2023 Presidential election should tell you what's up cos Peter Obi won landslide if not for rigging and foolishness of some Yoruba Christians undecided

Don't mind him...

Meanwhile you have a nice signature
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by franchasofficia: 8:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Don't mind him...

Meanwhile you have a nice signature
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2023
franchasofficia:

Middle belt Christians always vote against the core North. The yoruba didn't give tinubu bloc votes, in fact he lost Lagos and Muslim dominated osun. The yoruba Christians mostly vote Christian candidates and that's why the yoruba votes are always splitter, except you somehow underestimate the yoruba Muslim numbers
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by SIRTee15: 8:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP DISTURBING US WITH EMPTY TALK WITHOUT FACTS PLEASE.

NORTH AFRICA IS AROUND 90% MUSLIM
WEST AFRICA IS AROUND 70% MUSLIM
EAST AFRICA IS AROUND 35% MUSLIM
SOUTHERN AFRICA IS AROUND 15% MUSLIM

MIND YOU THE MOST POPULOUS REGIONS ARE THE FIRST THREE.

SOUTHERN AFRICA IS THE LEAST POPULOUS
WITH LARGE COUNTRIES LIKE NAMIBIA AND BOTSWANA HAVING AROUND JUST 2 MILLION PEOPLE.

THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NIGERIA AND EGYPT WHICH ARE MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.

West Africa cannot be 70% Muslim.
How many Muslim majority nations are there in west Africa?
The main ones like chad, Niger and Mali have scanty population.
The coastal west Africa that has huge population is strongly Christian. The only exception is Senegal.
Southern Nigeria is predominantly Christian.

And you forget central Africa that has huge population and is almost Christian.
All data points to the fact that there are more Christians in Africa than Muslims. Only deluded Muslims argue otherwise.
See the map of Africa by Muslim percentage per country.

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Middle belt Christians always vote against the core North. The yoruba didn't give tinubu bloc votes, in fact he lost Lagos and Muslim dominated osun. The yoruba Christians mostly vote Christian candidates and that's why the yoruba votes are always splitter, except you somehow underestimate the yoruba Muslim numbers

Apart from SS and SE that have a very large Christian population, MB and NE have a very large Christian population... The only place Muslims are dominating 90% is NW.. SW is even divided between Christians and Muslims..

The problem with Christians is their myopic pattern of politics and docility in politics...

That Muslims are loud doesn't meant that they are majority
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Apart from SS and SE that have a very large Christian population, MB and NE have a very large Christian population... The only place Muslims are dominating 90% is NW.. SW is even divided between Christians and Muslims..

The problem with Christians is their myopic pattern of politics and docility in politics...

That Muslims are loud doesn't meant that they are majority

South east have the smallest population, northwest alone almost equals both southeast and south south in population. Aside from taraba which is dominantly Christian and adamawa that might have up to 30 to 40 percent Christians other northeastern states are majorly Muslims

The north central you guys always talk about have 6 states out of which only benue and plateau are Christian dominated. Kwara, kogi, Niger, nasarawa are all Muslim dominated . if you doubt me check their past governors and current plus senators

And don't give that bullshit that Christians don't play religious politics , the northern Christians aside Benue play a very radical religious politics. Benue don't hate Muslims that much maybe because they are like 90% Christians. The north central Christians always vote against Muslims ,they don't even hide their hatred for Muslims

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

YOU'RE RIGHT.

DIE FOR ALLAH I MUST.

I WANT THE SAME FOR YOU.

Bobo are you blind again nii? I said MUST YOU LIE FOR allah

Where did allah promise you eternal bliss oo? grin or your 72 virgins are eternal bliss?

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

South east have the smallest population, northwest alone almost equals both southeast and south south in population. Aside from taraba which is dominantly Christian and adamawa that might have up to 30 to 40 percent Christians other northeastern states are majorly Muslims

The north central you guys always talk about have 6 states out of which only benue and plateau are Christian dominated. Kwara, kogi, Niger, nasarawa are all Muslim dominated . if you doubt me check their past governors and current plus senators

And don't give that bullshit that Christians don't play religious politics , the northern Christians aside Benue play a very radical religious politics. Benue don't hate Muslims that much maybe because they are like 90% Christians. The north central Christians always vote against Muslims ,they don't even hide their hatred for Muslims

SE might have small population but Ibo tribe remains the second largest tribe in Nigeria with 14.1% after Hausas thst have 27%.. according to CIA data (2018 analysis)...

In NC, only Kwara and Kogi and Niger have Muslim majority.. Even kogi and Niger are 45:43 , then pegans... Others have Christian majority..... You don't use governors to judge because A state like Nasarawa has been rulling by Muslims but Obi won there...

Some states in NC that are being ruled by Muslims is because of rivalry by ethnic groups there, not really religious issue
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

SE might have small population but Ibo tribe remains the second largest tribe in Nigeria with 14.1% after Hausas thst have 27%.. according to CIA data (2018 analysis)...

In NC, only Kwara and Kogi and Niger have Muslim majority.. Even kogi and Niger are 45:43 , then pegans... Others have Christian majority..... You don't use governors to judge because A state like Nasarawa has been rulling by Muslims but Obi won there...

Some states in NC that are being ruled by Muslims is because of rivalry by ethnic groups there, not really religious issue

Lol CIA knows the religious demography in Nigeria??

Obi won in nasarawa because Muslims votes were splitted between atiku and tinubu and he won with a small margin.

You've not been to the north central that's why. The northern Christians play religious politics 100% they don't give a Bleep about tribe. For example a Hausa Christian identifies with the non Hausa minorities and not Hausa Muslims.

Why do u think obi was so much loved in nasarawa amongst the Christians or plateau or kaduna south. Christians don't just have the numbers to win the religious votings, they try very hard to
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by saysoo: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
fk001:

here is a shocker for you. Do you know that the world Islamic population 1,1Billion is less than Roman Catholic church 1.3Billion.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by thinksense: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
Islam is the most populated religion in Africa and in the world at large.

Nigeria Islam 65% while christian 25% others d remaining.

Egypt Islam
Algeria Islam
Morocco Islam
Libiya Islam
Mali. Islam
Niger Islam
Murtania
Tunisia
Senegal
Ivory coast
Burkina Faso
Guinea
Gambia
Sierra Leone
Chad
Sudan
Libya
Tanzania
Uganda

All of the above countries are dominated by Muslim. I wonder why in Africa someone would said christian are the dominant in africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Obi won in nasarawa because Muslims votes were splitted between atiku and tinubu and he won with a small margin.

You've not been to the north central that's why. The northern Christians play religious politics 100% they don't give a Bleep about tribe. For example a Hausa Christian identifies with the non Hausa minorities and not Hausa Muslims.

Why do u think obi was so much loved in nasarawa amongst the Christians or plateau or kaduna south. Christians don't just have the numbers to win the religious votings, they try very hard to

CIA know you more than your local government chairman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
saysoo:
here is a shocker for you. Do you know that the world Islamic population 1,1Billion is less than Roman Catholic church 1.3Billion.

Only Catholics sef outnumbered Muslims all over the world let alone other Christian dominations... Leave them let them keep overestimating their Importance...

Muslim influence begins and ends in the middle East...

Even Israelites are giving them wotowoto in the middle east

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 9:40pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

CIA know you more than your local government chairman

CIA KNOWS NOTHING ASIDE FROM SOME DANGEROUS ELEMENTS THAT POSE A THREAT TO AMERICAN INTEREST . PLUS THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND SO THEY'LL BE BIASED.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Armaggedon: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Christians don't have the numbers but Buhari was 'dusted' in 2011 by mainly Christians. Even core northern states like gombe, Borno etc Christians number up to 25% Christians. Igbos are no longer interested in Nigeria politics and northern affairs. Believe me if they were, North central would have be Christian controlled. The last election would've taught you guys the lesson of banking on fake numbers.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
Christians don't have the numbers but Buhari was 'dusted' in 2011 by mainly Christians. Even core northern states like gombe, Borno etc Christians number up to 25% Christians. Igbos are no longer interested in Nigeria politics and northern affairs. Believe me if they were, North central would have be Christian controlled. The last election would've taught you guys the lesson of banking on fake numbers.

You're very funny. Prior to card readers and pvc there were no elections in Nigeria. People just thumb print nd write figures...

Why do u think states like anambra, imo were churning out millions of votes as at 2011 but now they just manage 300k votes. Igbos are the least populated in Nigeria , Even with all the euphoria about Perter obi they couldn't give him real votes , though they gave him above 90% of their capacity

Saying igbos are not interested in Nigeria election, you're very funny. You guys carry the election for head pass gala, you guys were insulting and cursing simon ekpa before the election and Noe he's your darling after you lost. Always boastful but the least populated by far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDM Launches Online Registration Of Members / Okorocha accuses PDP of floating Radio Biafra / PHOTO : BVN ( Bank Verification Number) = Mark Of The Beast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.