Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) (5446 Views)

Transcript Of El-Rufai's Speech About Tinubu And Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Northern And Muslim Members Of The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Council. / Black Slavery Exists Today In Muslim-dominated African Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by BeautyOfIslam: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Is that your mentality ?

You don't use politics to decide.. Ekiti and Ondo are dominated by Christians..

I live in Ondo state, yes, most institutions and public places are filled with christians but Muslims are much ooo. Come to oja oba on Friday. angry
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Aremwayne: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Nigerian Christians are too docile for my liking
I am a radical Christian and it pains me that we don’t preach an eye for an eye.

2 Likes

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by fk001(m): 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Why is Saudi Arabia the capital of Islam not populated ?

My referenced is Nigeria

Islam is the fastest-growing religion on Earth, compare the population of Christianity and Islam from the 1900 with 2023, you will see how Christianity has decline drastically while Islam increased exponentially

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by fk001(m): 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2023
NaijaCowFarm:

Oga, shut up. My former landlord was an Alhaji with several wives. After his demise 7 of his 11 children have embraced Christianity.

Well, conversion does happen but your landlord must be from SW,

Conversion from Islam to Christianity in northern Nigeria is almost zero, while so many Christians have been subjugated to become Muslims.

My reference is Nigeria especially northern Nigeria because that's where the Muslims population is overwhelming
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by fk001(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
saysoo:
here is a shocker for you. Do you know that the world Islamic population 1,1Billion is less than Roman Catholic church 1.3Billion.

Wrong Christians are 2.8 billion while Muslims are 1.9 billion.

In 1900 Christians population trippled Muslim population, but Christianity has been declining while Islam has been increasing exponentially
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by KwuoteYourFada: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Armaggedon:
nsukka that I visit everyday or the one in your dream.
na Yoruba

Lie lie people 😅🤣
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
fk001:

My referenced is Nigeria

Islam is the fastest-growing religion on Earth, compare the population of Christianity and Islam from the 1900 with 2023, you will see how Christianity has decline drastically while Islam increased exponentially

Another taqqiya boy, you're trying anyways but next time conduct a thorough research before typing thrash.. You don't have to lie abeg

http://christianityinview.com/religion-statistics.html
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by SIRTee15: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2023
thinksense:
Islam is the most populated religion in Africa and in the world at large.

Nigeria Islam 65% while christian 25% others d remaining.

Egypt Islam
Algeria Islam
Morocco Islam
Libiya Islam
Mali. Islam
Niger Islam
Murtania
Tunisia
Senegal
Ivory coast
Burkina Faso
Guinea
Gambia
Sierra Leone
Chad
Sudan
Libya
Tanzania
Uganda

All of the above countries are dominated by Muslim. I wonder why in Africa someone would said christian are the dominant in africa

Pls remove Tanzania, chad and Uganda from your list.
And no Islam is the not the biggest religion in the world.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ggood: 11:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:
Lol very funny, do you actually believe Christians are more than Muslims in Nigeria? As as how? Yet the Muslims decide almost every election

I think Muslims should be 60 and Christians 40 percent
you lied there is no state in the core North that doesn't have indigenous Christian s, any time election is free n fair Muslim won't smell power
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
ggood:
you lied there is no state in the core North that doesn't have indigenous Christian s, any time election is free n fair Muslim won't smell power

Aside kaduna, which other north western state have indigenous Christians?
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ISLAMBAD: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Is Bishop Kuhka of Catholic Diocese of Sokoto and his followers from the moon ?
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Is Bishop Kuhka of Catholic Diocese of Sokoto and his followers from the moon ?

Lol they don't even dominate one single ward in sokoto, he's just very vocal
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by SIRTee15: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2023
motayoayinde:

YOU'RE RIGHT.
IRREDEEMABLE FROM THE PATH OF TRUTH.

I AM A "RADICAL FOR ALLAH" 😂😆

What's your reward in jannah.
As a Muslima what's your reward in paradise.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by SIRTee15: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
tbarrister:

Middle belt Christians always vote against the core North. The yoruba didn't give tinubu bloc votes, in fact he lost Lagos and Muslim dominated osun. The yoruba Christians mostly vote Christian candidates and that's why the yoruba votes are always splitter, except you somehow underestimate the yoruba Muslim numbers

Ondo and ekiti are predominant Christian states, they voted Tinubu en-masse

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by samsononyilo(m): 12:20am On Aug 06, 2023
tbarrister:

You're very funny. Prior to card readers and pvc there were no elections in Nigeria. People just thumb print nd write figures...

Why do u think states like anambra, imo were churning out millions of votes as at 2011 but now they just manage 300k votes. Igbos are the least populated in Nigeria , Even with all the euphoria about Perter obi they couldn't give him real votes , though they gave him above 90% of their capacity

Saying igbos are not interested in Nigeria election, you're very funny. You guys carry the election for head pass gala, you guys were insulting and cursing simon ekpa before the election and Noe he's your darling after you lost. Always boastful but the least populated by far

I don't really blame you sha, na Goodluck Jonathan bleeped up for appointing Jega as inec chairman, you wouldn't be saying all this things if Goodluck had not Bleep up, 2011 he won with Christain votes, then he appointed an Hausa man that rigged in favor of a Fulani man, underage voters everywhere, and talking about north central Christians not voting Muslims, what was the margin pdp won APC with in both benue and plateau? Is it that much? Alot to say, but I don't have time to waste arguing, Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, Kebbi, Adamawa and Taraba all have 20% or above number of Christains, stop saying rubbish..
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by IMEI: 1:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Eastlink:
West Africa is not 70% Muslim. I can give Islam 40% in West Africa and Christianity 60%.
The population of Nigeria alone is 50% of west Africa and Christians make up 58% while Islam 42%. Now countries like Ghana, Ivory Coast, Togo, Benin, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry and Cape Verde are majority Christians. While countries like Senegal, Gambia, Mauritania, Mali, and Niger are muslim majority.

Since the West African population density lies in the coastal areas while the northern section is arid, this mean that Christanity is the major religion by population and also by number of countries in West Africa.

Guinea Conakry is 89% Muslim, Sierra Leone 78% Muslim, Burkina Faso 73% Muslim,Guinea Bissau 48% Muslim( the majority), Ivory Coast has a Muslim majority with 42%( the remaining 58% is shared by other beliefs with Christianity having 39%). They're all Muslim majority countries

E shock you abi
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by IMEI: 1:27am On Aug 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

Chad has a Muslim majority
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Kazikazi: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2023
SIRTee15:

He a fool
Tanzania has 67% christians.Some sources put it at 64%

I think he gets that confusion because of seeing a muslim president in tanzania.
Africa and the world at large we are mainly christians.

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ggood: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
tbarrister:

kebbi Katsina , Sokoto,jigawa , kano
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by gawu1: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP DISTURBING US WITH EMPTY TALK WITHOUT FACTS PLEASE.

NORTH AFRICA IS AROUND 90% MUSLIM
WEST AFRICA IS AROUND 70% MUSLIM
EAST AFRICA IS AROUND 35% MUSLIM
SOUTHERN AFRICA IS AROUND 15% MUSLIM

MIND YOU THE MOST POPULOUS REGIONS ARE THE FIRST THREE.

SOUTHERN AFRICA IS THE LEAST POPULOUS
WITH LARGE COUNTRIES LIKE NAMIBIA AND BOTSWANA HAVING AROUND JUST 2 MILLION PEOPLE.

THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NIGERIA AND EGYPT WHICH ARE MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.
Sometimes, you can't weep a child and stop him from crying.
So, allowing them to weep for the pains from the weeping of the last election is still much excruciating.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by orisa37: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2023
NIGERIA IS 100% NIGERIANISM.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Dennisbulkan: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2023
ISLAMBAD:

Conquer where ?

Wake me up when a Muslim country become a permanent member of United Nations Security Council ...

& when African country becomes a member?
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ivolt: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2023
tbarrister:

Lol they don't even dominate one single ward in sokoto, he's just very vocal
How about Bauchi?
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ivolt: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
BeautyOfIslam:

I live in Ondo state, yes, most institutions and public places are filled with christians but Muslims are much ooo. Come to oja oba on Friday. angry
It is not by central mosque population.
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2023
ggood:
kebbi Katsina , Sokoto,jigawa , kano

Lol I'm not saying Christians don't live there , maybe a few igbo traders here or there but I'm talking about Christian indigenous communities
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2023
ivolt:

How about Bauchi?

To be honest there are indigenous bauchi Christians but not populated enough to produce 1 out of the 3 senators in bauchi
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by maestroferddi: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2023
motayoayinde:

STOP DISTURBING US WITH EMPTY TALK WITHOUT FACTS PLEASE.

NORTH AFRICA IS AROUND 90% MUSLIM
WEST AFRICA IS AROUND 70% MUSLIM
EAST AFRICA IS AROUND 35% MUSLIM
SOUTHERN AFRICA IS AROUND 15% MUSLIM

MIND YOU THE MOST POPULOUS REGIONS ARE THE FIRST THREE.

SOUTHERN AFRICA IS THE LEAST POPULOUS
WITH LARGE COUNTRIES LIKE NAMIBIA AND BOTSWANA HAVING AROUND JUST 2 MILLION PEOPLE.

THE MOST POPULOUS AFRICAN COUNTRIES ARE NIGERIA AND EGYPT WHICH ARE MUSLIM MAJORITY COUNTRIES.
Stop sounding dumb, there are more Christians than Muslims in Africa...

There is no basis for argument...

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by ggood: 7:06am On Aug 07, 2023
tbarrister:

Lol I'm not saying Christians don't live there , maybe a few igbo traders here or there but I'm talking about Christian indigenous communities
there are indigenous Christian's there
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 11:22am On Aug 07, 2023
ggood:
there are indigenous Christian's there

Where in kano? Where in jigawa
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by Eastlink(m): 11:34am On Aug 07, 2023
tbarrister:

States like Kebbi have large indigenous Christians in areas like Zuru and the bulk of southern Kebbi. The Bamaiyi family is one example in Zuru. My childhood friend Isaiah Wakala is also from Zuru.

Kano has indigenous Christains in the following areas Garun Malam, Rano, Sumaila, Tudun Wada, Gwarzo and Karaye local government areas. I met lots of folks from those axis during NYSC corpers fellowship.

Katsina, Jigawa and Sokoto also have indigenous Hausa and Fulani Christians.

1 Like

Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by aklid(m): 11:38am On Aug 07, 2023
😂😂😂this statistics made me laugh out my assss
What sort of dubious shit is this…. Like what the heck
Ahh people wey normal no plenty at alll… go and deepen your research and stop putting sentiments into things
Re: Map Of Christian And Muslim Dominated Countries In The World,Africa And Nig(Pix) by tbarrister(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2023
Eastlink:
States like Kebbi have large indigenous Christians in areas like Zuru and the bulk of southern Kebbi. The Bamaiyi family is one example in Zuru. My childhood friend Isaiah Wakala is also from Zuru.

Kano has indigenous Christains in the following areas Garun Malam, Rano, Sumaila, Tudun Wada, Gwarzo and Karaye local government areas. I met from those axis many during NYSC corners fellowship.

Katsina, Jigawa and Sokoto also have indigenous Christians.

Lol this are pure lies, any Christian u see in kano are either non hausa or converts which are very very very rare. But to be honest I know of few Christian communities in kebbi, definitely not big enough to give themselves a rep not to talk of a senator

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taraba State Governor Is Dead / High-profile Govt Officials Run Away From Assets Verification, CCB Laments / BREAKING: Finally APC Officially Zones 2023 Presidential Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.