Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet (42141 Views)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by harmargedon: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
angry angry
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by shinealight(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
omooba969:

This is one of the problems with you Nigerians.

Tell us the problem pls….listening attentively and ready to respond!
A loudmouth who cannot control his tongue and is lacking in moral etiquette has no business being a Minister. He needs to be taught some hard lessons! cool cool
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by EnterpriseMan: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aren't they morons?
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Calitoscassius(m): 5:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
So now he has being appointed, it is either he has become one of the morrons or he has changed his mind just because he has being appointed. You see? The masses are the problem, does he now thinks that senators are not morrons anymore?
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Addme: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.
Most times, it's easier said than done.
Now,no excuse for him else he will be dragged like never before.
I just like how Jagaban is giving these critics chance at least to proof what he can do differently.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Okwyjesus(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Kobicove(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
IyaTola:
Red alert:

If you receive any money in your bank account or recharge card on your phones from unknown source,
pls do not withdraw the money nor use the recharge card.

The first thing you are advised do is that, immediately such thing happens, make prompt report at the nearest police station, that you received an alert of an unexpected money from a bank or individual account or recharge card from so so so number, write a formal letter to your bank , instructing them to reverse the transaction complaint but if it is call card just lodge complaint at the police station and request for the extract. Take note of the date and time your complaint was booked.

Some men of underworld are outside now & very much into the act of deliberately putting people into trouble. They would transfer money into your bank account or call card on your phones, then write petition to police higher authority immediately that they were kidnapped and the ransom they collected from them were paid into your account and recharge card to your numbers as requested.

The police will now track your bank or phone number and you will then be invited for a case of kidnapping that you know nothing about.

Please let's be on the watch out. Kindly share among your family, friends, relatives and loved ones.

What then is the motive?

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by lexy2014: 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Think9ja:
cry

I don't like this type of apology.
Don't apologize because you're caught, apologize because you're remorseful and truly sorry.

If he wasn't nominated, would he have apologized?

Definitely not!

you are blessed for this.

the guy has no dignity

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Reference(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
omooba969:

Nigerians are a special breed. grin

It is so annoying. The office of the citizen is top of the democratic tree. The boss is not going to experiment with his business. He makes every effort to get the best hands and directs their skills to the target. Anything short and the exit door will be opened.

Nigerians will just be playing kalo kalo with their lives. Because they will not get the best into office and will not conduct interviews to hear what these fellows intend to bring to the table, facts and figures, schemes and plans to change their lives.

When a man is appointed to government office because he has a new, novel idea, a tangible specialty hitherto absent, a trouble shooting pedigree then it is sure he will deliver when he is interviewed and his offerings critiqued.

Nationhood is a partnership between leadership and folliwership. The citizens play an active role and are not mere audiences watching to see the outcome of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Traplord09: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
IyaTola:
Red alert:

If you receive any money in your bank account or recharge card on your phones from unknown source,
pls do not withdraw the money nor use the recharge card.

The first thing you are advised do is that, immediately such thing happens, make prompt report at the nearest police station, that you received an alert of an unexpected money from a bank or individual account or recharge card from so so so number, write a formal letter to your bank , instructing them to reverse the transaction complaint but if it is call card just lodge complaint at the police station and request for the extract. Take note of the date and time your complaint was booked.

Some men of underworld are outside now & very much into the act of deliberately putting people into trouble. They would transfer money into your bank account or call card on your phones, then write petition to police higher authority immediately that they were kidnapped and the ransom they collected from them were paid into your account and recharge card to your numbers as requested.

The police will now track your bank or phone number and you will then be invited for a case of kidnapping that you know nothing about.

Please let's be on the watch out. Kindly share among your family, friends, relatives and loved ones.

Let me ask na me kill person.,
I go collect the money 💰.....

Change the sim
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2023
MrSundry:
Internet doesn't forget. The moral of the story is to always ask yourself, "Will I be proud of this tweet in ten years?" before you post it.

The last elections. GRV tweets came back to bite him in the but.

Internet, indeed, never forgets!

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
shinealight:

Tell us the problem pls….listening attentively and ready to respond!
A loudmouth who cannot control his tongue and is lacking in moral etiquette has no business being a Minister. He needs to be taught some hard lessons! cool cool

he doesnt need to be taught any lessons. he made a ridicule of himself by accepting the nomination. by so doing, he has lowered himself below the people he called names. that is lesson enough for him which he will have to live with

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by 1stola: 5:41pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.
Trust me, he'll perform very poorly, they usually do.

SEE FETUS SHAMELESS KEYAMO...

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by appini: 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2023
I support the 2001 tweet
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Lincton: 5:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
What goes around comes around, be careful of your words, even on social media

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Nolevel666: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Well, ride on boy!
You did the needful as a true patriot of your country.
Apology accepted!
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by enemyofprogress: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Tinubu has effectively transplanted the criminal gang that stole their states dry for 4-8 years to Abuja to continue stealing blocking any investigation or prosecution of their crimes. Nigerians cannot plant corn to reap apple
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by highness25(m): 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. They may end up rejecting him.
Nobody will reject him. Abi Akpabio wan offend Tinubu?
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by firearcher: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2023
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.

The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

- Theodore Roosevelt

When criticising I watch my choice of words. And I try as much as possible to truthfully consider what I would do better if given the responsibility. That and empathy (i.e. putting yourself in someone's shoes) are some of the bedrock of a genuine and constructive criticism.

I must confess however, how hard it is to do this and do it consistently.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Segzy19: 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
No biggie!
It is wisdom to apologise where one has erred.
Only an unwise and arrogant person will remain unapologetic.

Apologize and move on...

Mistakes and apologies (restitution where necessary) are parts of life jare.

However, we must learn from the mistakes and not repeat them...

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by maasoap(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
He didn't need to apologise. Nigerian Senators are mostly morons.

I'm sure he thought the same thing when he tweeted that statement until now that he realised those morrons could prevent him from becoming a minister of the FRN. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
lexy2014:

he doesnt need to be taught any lessons. he made a ridicule of himself by accepting the nomination. by so doing, he has lowered himself below the people he called names. that is lesson enough for him which he will have to live with

You are correct, he has been humbled by being made to swallow his own vomit.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by janeedema(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2023
Stories for the gods.

Or haven't you heard that it is bad manners to talk when you are eating?

quote author=seunmsg post=124901817]Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses. [/quote]
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Let's see what He will do now that he will be part of the Federal Government!

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by EconomistXplain: 5:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
what is a budding and promising entrepreneur looking for to be a minister....?

Abeg mk ina xplain to me biko
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by pfadom: 6:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
What goes around comes around.
Bosun never thought Tinubu and APC he so much hated would someday nominate him as a minister designate without any godfather.

3 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by maasoap(m): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
Think9ja:
cry

I don't like this type of apology.
Don't apologize because you're caught, apologize because you're remorseful and truly sorry.

If he wasn't nominated, would he have apologized?

Definitely not!
Despite his hypocritical apology, they can still teach him the lesson of his life.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by ceejayluv(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
BoldBrainz:
He didn't need to apologise. Nigerian Senators are mostly morons.

The Northern woman who shed tears days ago during her ministerial screening and was subsequently asked to take a bow and go by the Akpabio led Senate, is the same woman who was rejected by the Senate 3years ago, when Buhari forwarded her appointment to the house for screening and confirmation, after it was found that she skipped the NYSC scheme.

What else can explain that sort of stupidity if not the fact that the Senate is filled with morons who have no idea as to the reasons they're sitting in parliament ?!
Well, this is a precedent. NYSC shouldn't be a criterion for any public office henceforth.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by BoldBrainz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
maasoap:

I'm sure he thought the same thing when he tweeted that statement until now that he realised those morrons could prevent him from becoming a minister of the FRN. grin grin grin

Even now he still thinks they're morons grin.
He's just apologising as a matter of necessity so he gets cleared to join Ebola's gang of looters.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
EconomistXplain:
what is a budding and promising entrepreneur looking for to be a minister....?

Abeg mk ina xplain to me biko

Imagine him the minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria compare to CEO! The two are incomparable

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Tinubu has effectively transplanted the criminal gang that stole their states dry for 4-8 years to Abuja to continue stealing blocking any investigation or prosecution of their crimes. Nigerians cannot plant corn to reap apple
That guy is a self made man
Is not everyone who join politics stole government money.

May a them have money already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Gowon At The State House (Pictures) / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.