Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet (42137 Views)

Dr Bosun Tijani's Old Tweet Surfaces / Bosun Tijani: Founder Of Co-Creation Hub Appointed Minister By Tinubu / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by BoldBrainz(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
naturefellow:
'despite'. Autocorrect or high on colos

Preferably, colos.. grin!

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by dabonny(m): 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lesson learnt
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by olubless90: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lesson to everyone commenting what they like now... especially on the unity of this country and the present government.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Shattuck(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:
Despite all the nonsense he said in the past, I still want him to be a minister. Folks like him have always portrayed others as incompetent, corrupt and undeserving of public offices. Now that he has been nominated as a minister and member of the Federal executive council, let’s see what he will do differently. He must perform exceptionally without excuses.
you see how your brain work? Calling a very valid opinion nonsense, in your opinion folks shouldn't even be screened at all.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by seunmsg(m): 7:24pm On Aug 05, 2023
Shattuck:
you see how your brain work? Calling a very valid opinion nonsense, in your opinion folks shouldn't even be screened at all.

Calling all our elected senators slowpoke is not a valid opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by barinedan(m): 7:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
People should be careful with what comes out of their mouths, he now has to apologize for the statement he made about two years ago.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Mayeldah(m): 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2023
Aren't they?
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Brownshoe: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Netflix is someone’s business. Making a living out of it is not sustainable.
preach to yahoo guys too, thank you
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by AsomughaChuks05: 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2023
He was looking for political appointment all this while. Story of critics.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by egoldman(m): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
post=124902308:
Stand on your words man.

#BeAManOfYourWords

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD!!

Yeah tell them he stands on his words, that they still remain morons, yen yen yen, abeg go seat down.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by phemmyfour: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2023
CannibalTorment:
Such is life
Twitter X forgets not
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Harrynight(m): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2023
grin

Internet never forget....

We can criticize politicians and our leaders cos we are 💯 sure of not venturing into politics or occupying government office tomorrow.

Don't follows us and a b u s e or criticize these leaders if you will get there tomorrow cos they will use it against you.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Asswipemod: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
seunmsg:

Based on my experience auditing Federal ministries and agencies, I have come to realize that public administration is entirely different from running a private business. So, good CV is encouraging and comforting

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪Duh! Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg.😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by COMPAQ(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
Think9ja:
cry

I don't like this type of apology.
Don't apologize because you're caught, apologize because you're remorseful and truly sorry.

If he wasn't nominated, would he have apologized?

Definitely not!

Fact remains that the senate are largely morons. He apologized just to pass this stage, but it doesn't detract from what we all know.

Nigerians should sy their mind. How cn those in government who have ruined this country not be.morons?

I make bold to say that former president Buhari is one of the greatest morons that Nigeria has ever produced be use he was Nigeria's worst ever President!!
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by favor914: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2023
COMPAQ:

Fact remains that the senate are largely morons. He apologized just to pass this stage, but it doesn't detract from what we all know.

Nigerians should sy their mind. How cn those in government who have ruined this country not be.morons?

I make bold to say that former president Buhari is one of the greatest morons that Nigeria has ever produced be use he was Nigeria's worst ever President!!
You say your leaders, the people ruling you are morons, you that is an incoherent subject, with all due respect, what should we regard you as?
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by ebenholer2(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
THE SAME WAY DINO MELAYE AND SHEU SANNI NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE NOW OR HENCE THEY SHOULD FORGET ABOUT NEARING ANY POSITION OF AUTHORITY IN THIS NATION AGAIN
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by gaskiyamagana: 8:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
slivertongue:
We must be careful of what we say about people and institutions, they could stand against us in the future.

But be bold to say your mind and stand by it.
If he has said truth against them, immediately he was nominated for ministerial post, he should have refused the post or anything that will join him with them. Begging them now means he lied, out of hatred, not tangible reason against them. If l were the senators, we would ask him to go and do refutation publication in at least 5 dailies within 5days and attached copy of the publication to his CV for the house as a real apology.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by slivertongue: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

If he has said truth against them, immediately he was nominated for ministerial post, he should have refused the post or anything that will join him with them. Begging them now means he lied, out of hatred, not tangible reason against them. If l were the senators, we would ask him to go and do refutation publication in at least 5 dailies within 5days and attached copy of the publication to his CV for the house as a real apology.

APC is deliberately pitching people against their convictions. A few others rejected the offers made to them

1 Like

Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Onyi90(m): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by ddooskie(m): 9:04pm On Aug 05, 2023
You owe no one no explanations. Own your shïi.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by gawu1: 9:36pm On Aug 05, 2023
seuncyrus:
To be honest this was the most interesting ministerial nomination. The senators were grilling him left right and center.
But Dr.Bosun is very sound. He proved that he is a Nigerian to the core. An #ENDSARS Nigeria youth smiley. He's even #obedient incase you don't know.
He answered them in a very sensible manner and well detailed sef. Although it got to a point the questions were getting too much (The guy self don over misyarn) . Thank God for the likes of Sen. Ishak Abbo , who fully defended Dr. bosun, including the senate leader and the senator representing Ogun state.

In all this , there's one very big lesson to be learnt. ALWAYS MIND WHAT YOU POST ONLINE . We should all be careful with our utterances and even the kind of monicker we choose too. Imagine someone who was wrongly accused of rape and they later found his nairaland monicker as rapistonbail - Just imagine .

Remember the story of oyinbogoju (can't really remember the monicker) who's now serving live in prisonment plus 45 years in USA .
Go to his previous tweets on Twitter, there you will know that he has not little or no Nigerian feeling in him. Criticism is not the same as obsession. It is even dangerous to have a person like him as a member of the Federal Executive Council. This a person who says he has no regard for his own country. One can deny his government at a time but denying his own country? That is unacceptable!
I wish he stands by his words that no reasonable person takes appointment offers by occupiers of "asshole rock".
There are lots of lessons to be learned from the position he found himself in today by every Nigerian. Talk less or more only to correct but not to outrightly denigrate who is your opponents at that moment.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Advancedman(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Cjsarima: 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Adexgentle005:
This country na big cruise!
I swear
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MadarasBlade(m): 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2023
pfadom:
What goes around comes around.
Bosun never thought Tinubu and APC he so much hated would someday nominate him as a minister designate without any godfather.

But his hate is duly justified, has Apc led the country well? You guys should be sincere for once
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MadarasBlade(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2023
jrusky:
That is how God works. Bosun ran his mouth then now God has put him in a position where others too will runs their mouth on him.

Life na turn by turn so Mr Bosun be ready to receive the missiles you threw then being throw back to you so pls develop a very very thick skin to bear it.

You sef run your mouth so that God will lift you up.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MadarasBlade(m): 11:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Myer:

He has said it all, he spoke out of passion and truly, he spoke the truth.
His need to tender the apology shows his wisdom.

I believe he will make a very valuable minister. I am super-excited for Nigeria.
Just trying to keep my hopes and expectations in check.
Cos truly I see God's hand in all of this.
God has remembered Nigeria and her glory will be restored soon in Jesus name. Amen.

Only God can repair the level of rot that has been wrought on this country by powers that are beyond us.
We have suffered and by God's Grace we are moving from the Wilderness into our Promised Land in Jesus name. Amen

God has remembered the country by installing a president with no ethical leaning, a known drug pusher? Do not mock God!
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Myer(m): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
MadarasBlade:

God has remembered the country by installing a president with no ethical leaning, a known drug pusher? Do not mock God!

Everyone has a past and their flaws.
If you're looking for an angel, by all means you can present yourself to rule Nigeria.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by MadarasBlade(m): 11:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Myer:

Everyone has a past and their flaws.
If you're looking for an angel, by all means present yourself to rule Nigeria.

I laugh at you, we shall see in 4yrs time. Let's pray for long life
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by emmybobo1: 1:26am On Aug 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh. They may end up rejecting him as a deterrent to others. You can disagree but be civil and courteous. No Omoluabi will call his father's age mate morons.

I am very disappointed that he actually used such words to describe the Senate. There are many like him still out there, I hope you will learn and change. Check my signature for free stuffs!
But many called GEJ a goat. Hypocrites. You lots are the most disrespectful tribe I have ever seen. It doesn’t take you anything to start using curse words on anybody their ages regardless
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by FreeStuffsNG: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2023
emmybobo1:

I don't use bad words or disrespect anyone. If you are making excuses for your bad behaviour because of others, I don't do that. I will not equally be blackmailed into hiding the reality of the monumental failure of the GEJ administration. It was the years of the locusts. They wrecked governance to the point almost all the states of the Federation could not pay salaries. GEJ as the head of the administration will take the blame and that's all. No insult, no curse and no criminal libel.

The advent of the social media and characters with great influence like Bosun made it cool to use disrespectful words on the social media which they will ordinarily find difficult and culturally prevented from using in real Yoruba society. If I translate the meaning of slowpoke to you in Yoruba, you will be shocked to know that he and other Yoruba youths may never have the effontery to use such a disrespectful for an elder even when provoked far less than the provocation they claim was why they were utterly disgusting in the use of swear words.

It's moment like this they find humbling and shows that they are not ready for true leadership and not better than those they seek to ridicule as morons. For God's sake, who calls his elders morons? I can't stop cringing at the use of that word.

The other time was Teni forming Van Damme before the President, just because of social media o yet forgot that our society doesn't approve of disrespect to elders. If you disrespect elders whether offline or online, you receive curses niyen.
Re: Bosun Tijani apologises to senators for calling them ‘morons’ in a 2021 tweet by Asswipemod: 3:27am On Aug 06, 2023
seunmsg:

Calling all our elected senators slowpoke is not a valid opinion.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg. Top of the early morning to you. A ku ojo Isinmi. 🤪🤪🤪Greetings to Mrs Mutairu and the little Mutairus.
😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝

Honestly I no well!😆😆😆😆😆😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Many Sins Of Sunday Igboho / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady / Campaign: Sani Abacha Stadium Filled To Capacity For Buhari’s Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.